Hansen Glass Inc.

Founded 1986 • With Angi since May 2011

4.4

Hansen Glass has proudly served the residential glass and auto glass market since 1986 -- from new construction to repair and replacement needs -- under Mike Hansen's ownership and management. We are especially proud of our expertise in heavy glass frameless shower enclosures....

A&B Glassy Works, LLC

We are a family owned and operated company open since 2005. Our staff have 26+ years of experience in residential and commercial glazing. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional work, competitive prices, and fantastic customer service.

Windows America of Colorado Inc

Welcome to New Windows For America. We are a factory direct supplier of the highest quality windows on the market. Our company serves customers throughout the state of Colorado - including the Denver, CO and Boulder, CO areas with window replacement, siding and doors. Our customers enjoy exceptional prices for quality windows, the best warranties and unbeatable service from a knowledgeable and experienced staff of professionals. We offer window replacement products with all the available energy saving options. In addition to windows, we install a wide variety of doors, including front door, French doors, patio, double doors and security doors. If you want to completely transform your home’s exterior, we offer the highest quality siding materials for a completely maintenance free exterior that always looks great. Award winning. Additional contact name - Clyde Lundeen. Additional DBA - New Windows For America.

Offers by Windows America of Colorado Inc on Angi
Cransten Service All Stars

Cransten is your personal home services concierge to take care of all the jobs around the home that you need completed.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/28/2018

Jack R.

Very well - mirror was done as spec'd and delivered when promised. Picture below is from a different installation but similar frame, very close to same size, and like this project needed to fit exactly between walls on both ends.

Description of Work
Needed a custom-sized mirror (approximately 2-1/2' x 6') fabricated and delivered to a frame shop.

Category glass repair,home remodeling

04/25/2017

Bridget J.

All windows were scheduled to be installed on March 16th, but the last window was not installed until April 20th due to issues when the windows arrived at Hansen, not enough installers available and weather related delays. The installers were very professional and did a great job and made sure to clean up when finished with work.

Description of Work
Replacement of glass in 7 windows.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

02/13/2017

Jim F.

Great. All done on time

Description of Work
Custom jalousie glass project for a vintage trailer and special thickness required. Other shops could not even quote the work.

Category glass repair,rv sales

12/15/2016

Gary D.

Great! Professional folks.

Description of Work
Replace broken pane in single hung Atrium window on 2nd floor of house

12/05/2016

Jennifer C.

Needed to have the fridge shelf redone (partially my fault for not bringing in additional piece, partly theirs because of the way it was measured), but they took care of it and everything fits perfectly.

Description of Work
glass replacement for refrigerator shelf and outdoor fixture

03/11/2014

Richard V.

They were very friendly. They promised me things and those things came through right away. They were very professional, punctual, and friendly.

Description of Work
I have used Hansen Glass Inc. They replaced some windows for me.

Category replacement windows

01/08/2014

Jason C.

I don't usually dole out praise, but these guys were good. After getting the run around from a few other glass contractors, I called Hansen and they answered the phone right away and got me a measure and estimate the same day (pretty rare, I'd imagine). The OWNER came out to measure (also pretty rare, I'd imagine). It took a while to get the glass made (3 weeks) but it came in on time and they even called to confirm the installation. The installers were on time, friendly and professional. They put down tarps to protect the floor and used cork pads when they put the glass panels down. Very detail oriented and took their time (1 hour more than expected, which I didn't mind). They answered all my questions and cleaned up after themselves promptly. Overall, I have nothing bad to say about Hansen Glass at all......knowing my luck, I'm kind of surprised actually......but again, these guys are good.

Description of Work
3/8" glass shower surround installed

09/13/2013

R'Kes S.

I was surprising my husband with a brand new office while he was out of town. I bought an antique barrel that I wanted to turn into a side table so I needed a round piece of glass FAST because he was coming home the next morning and the room had to be perfect for the reveal. I contacted them to get a quote for a 21"round 1/4" thick piece of glass. They were the closest company to me so they were the first company I contacted. They quoted me $68which I thought was a little high but they were my first quote so I decided to call a few more people on Angies List. I ended up calling 5 other places which all quoted me between $25 and $48. Being that Hansen was the closest location I called them again just to confirm my quote. I politely asked them why they were so much more expensive than the 5 other places? The woman on the phone ran my quote again and said yep, it's $68. BUT if you can get those other quotes in writing I'd be more than happy to look at them and see if and where we are off. I said ok, and then asked her what the turn around time was for the glass. She said oh, a few days....HAAAAA! I needed it that day. There was no way I was going through the trouble of asking those other people to send me quotes in writing AND it couldn't be done within my time frame. So I went with another company who had it ready for me in an HOUR (and was $45). Unfortunately Hansen's glass was overpriced AND unable to meet my deadline (all the other companies could do it within a day).

Description of Work
They gave me a quote for a custom piece of glass which was higher than everyone else's quote that I contacted on Angie's List

12/29/2012

Janna S.

SEE ABOVE

Description of Work
Paid 1/2 down for tempered glass shower enclosure. They did not keep their original install date, so we had to take another day off work. When glass arrived, it was not cut to fit - we were told that we had to expect that with tempered glass (which we were never told before, or we would not have ordered it) - we asked them to have recut, which meant we had to wait for install again and take another day off work. Glass walls are now approximately 1/2" off - STILL - and packed full of silicone to make up difference - not the custom work we paid for and ageed to. Once installed, the glass shower door did not close properly - so we had to then wait for them to recut door, and we had to take another day off work for them to install. Door still did not fit, so we were told they would call us when another door would be ready - they never called back. We had other estimates and glass installers come to inspect Hansen Glass work, and we were told that the work that Hansen Glass did was unacceptable and we were correct in not accepting their work to that point. Hansen glass then told us that if we weren't happy the only thing they could do would be to refund our deposit and rip out all the glass they installed - which would have damaged our tile, which they would not compensate us for, or compensate us for the additional several installation attempts for which we had to take off work. Hansen Glass top installer even told us on several occasions that the cuts, in his opinion, were not acceptable, and that he told Mike Hansen that, but that they were told to install them anyway. We never received a corrected cut shower door, which is still 1/4" off in some places, our shower enclosure leaks, and we just received a certified letter from their attorney saying that they are now putting a lien against us for remaining payment - GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE? Don't ever use this company - we worked directly with the owner, Mike Hansen, and all he ever told us was that we were " too picky", should not expect custom work from them, and that cuts with tempered glass were made by another company (their glass supplier), and that they had no control over it.

Category glass repair,home remodeling

04/29/2011

Bridget P.

My experience with them went very good. They got the job done quickly. They answered any questions that I had.

Description of Work
Hansen Glass Inc redid our screens for our windows about two weeks ago.

Category glass repair,screen repair

Hansen Glass Inc.

Founded 1986 • With Angi since May 2011

4.4

17858 Cottonwood Drive

Parker, CO 80134

Glass of All Types, Shower Enclosures from Custom to Standard, Custom Mirrors and Mirrored Walls, Table Tops, Insulated Glass, Window Replacement, Screen Repair & Replacement, Solar Screens, Solar Shades, Acrylics, Window Tinting, Window & Door Hardware, Auto Glass Replacement & Chip Repair.