Boulder Radon

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2012

10656 URBAN ST

Broomfield, CO 80021

we are a small family operated company offering affordable residential services.

05/22/2017

Jennifer A.

Chris was very professional and a really nice guy. Sid, installed the system and he was great and they got the job done same day with little inconvenience.

Description of Work
Radon mitigation system.

06/06/2016

Tim N.

Description of Work
Boulder Radon has communicated well and stands behind their work.

06/17/2013

Michael M.

Chris seems like a capable and knowledgeable guy and came by for a professional estimate. Unfortunately he was not able to do the roof penetration part of rerouting my radon system so I ultimately had to go with another bidder that has the roofer insurance to do the job. Chris did offer a solution he could do which was surprisingly affordable ($80) - to go out the existing side-of-the-garage hole and around the roof eave on the outside of the house, but I was pretty set on routing it cleanly out the garage roof (looks much nicer). Had the roof penetration been possible he would have definitely been a front-runner for the job.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for rerouting existing radon exhaust pipe

09/30/2012

Dan R.

Chris and his crew were very professional. I was very comforable leaving them alone in my home; they were very respectful. They had some challenges during the project, as it rained, and made the conditions in the crawl space muddy. Kudos to Chris and his team; they rallied and completed the project with minimal delays despite the soggy conditions. Not only was I happpy with the work, but Chris has such a great attitude. He is very personable, and was patient with my many questions. I highly recommend Chris and Boulder Radon.

Description of Work
I contacted Boulder Radon for help with my crawl space remediation. My townhome crawl space floods after it rains, and likely also has radon. So I needed a sump pump --- with drain piping installed around the crawl space perimeter, plus a vapor barrier with piping underneath to draw out both radon and moisture. As I learned more about Chris, I was impressed by his expertise; he is a master electrician, former irrigation specialist, and is nationally certified radon mitigation specialist. By the way, if you google Chris Belk Radon you can see his national radon certification: NEHA NHRP ID 106663RMT / Valid through 7/31/2014. So his background was perfect for my particular project.

Category radon testing, water damage restoration, wells

09/29/2012

Dan R.

See above.

Description of Work
Boulder Radon provided a sump pump and radon/moist air remediation system for a damp crawl space in my townhome, that I only recently learned floods whenever it rains. I got several estimates and was very pleased with Chris's background (electrician, irrigation, as well as certified radon mitigator). He had a very resonable and appropriate solution that didnt' seem overengineered, but very suitable for my situation. He charged me exactly the same amount that he gave with his initial his estimate, even though it rained during his mitigation actifvities which caused complications for him. He also provided a 2-year warranty on all his work. Boulder Radon is on the state certified radon mitigation list, by the way (you can google Chris Belk Radon). His crew was very respectful of my home and I felt entirely comfortable having them in my home while I was not there. He was very open to all my questions and suggestions. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Visions & Designs

We specialize in paver patios, tuck point brick and block walls, and minor landscaping! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Visions & Designs  on Angi
    Mays Contracting

We specialize in residential upgrades, builds, finishes, additions,as well as master bathroom and basement finishes and remodels, tile, hardwood flooring,kitchen remodels, concrete,drywall, electrical, plumbing amf amy other contracting services needed. We work up to code and are honest affordable and reliable! Feel free to give Zack a Call with any of your construction needs and a free estimate. Additional address - PO Box 1027, Frederick CO, 80530.

All Pro Sprinkler

Additional contact: If you are North of I-70 please contact Jerry Coupens at (303)-255-1985 or at jcallprosprinkler@gmail.com

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

radon mitigation,sump pumps,irrigation ,tile and stone

roofing siding