Top AC Inc

12/31/2021

8:00 AM - 7:00 AM

5647 Oakdale Ave

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

TOP AC Inc. is an experienced and qualified HVAC company servicing greater Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley and Ventura County. TOP AC Inc. is a family owned business and has been operated since 2011. The company has been established by Adi G. who has gained a reputation of a hardworking and honest service provider for the past 12 years when working in the field. We specialize in high-efficiency units troubleshooting , service , maintenance , ‏ New installation.new construction.repair diagnose design ductless system....

HVAC Companies (372)air duct cleaning (32)insulation (1)electrician (1)

02/06/2021

I recently hired Top AC Inc to replace my entire 30+ year old HVAC system (furnace, condenser, heat exchanger, coil, etc.), ducting in the attic, vent grills in every room, and thermostat. After much due diligence, I opted to install a 3 ton 16 SEER American Standard HVAC system and Top AC gets a gold star for being a certified American Standard Customer Care Dealer. Top AC was fair in their prici...

Description of Work
Replace entire HVAC system, ducting, vent grills, thermostat

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

01/27/2021

Quick and easy, the best contractor I dealt with in my project. Will call again on my next project.

Description of Work
Install full unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

01/27/2021

Frank came on time he was super professional, explained to me what’s the process he’s going to do and job was done quickly.

Description of Work
AC Service

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

11/17/2020

Adi and his team were incredible! Our initial experience with them was to repair an old and failing HVAC system. They did what they could, but eventually it came time to replace the entire system. Adi and the service workers were incredibly responsive and communicative. They answered all of my questions, didn't talk down to me and made sure I was informed on any choices that needed to be made. Whe...

Description of Work
Heating/Cooling HVAC Repair and Replacement

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

06/28/2019

They did not repaired the issue They gave me a lot of excuses on why they could not do it.

Description of Work
Air conditioning problem with my duct work.

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

I’m sorry but we don’t have any records indicate that we serviced you or you reach to us .

04/13/2019

Frank from Top A/C arrived on time and completed the work in a timely manner. He provided details of the future work and the state of the units.

Description of Work
A/C & Furnace tune-up's on two units

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

08/05/2018

Very well lots of good information of upgrading out electric panel as well.

Description of Work
pot lights and outlets

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

05/23/2018

It was flawless! Frank arrived within the window, early, in fact. He explained what he was doing and helped me set up the Nest once it was installed. He was very knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
I called Top AC to do an AC unit tune up and install a free Nest thermostat, as part of the the ongoing program through the LADWP. They were beyond professional from the owner, Adi, to the service technician, Frank. I will definitely continue to use them for annual maintenance tune ups on my heat and AC units.

05/10/2018

Everyone at Top AC was wonderful. Frank was efficient and friendly, and so patient while I asked him every question I could think of about the best use of my filters. Thank you so much for all your help!

Description of Work
HVAC assessment and maintenance

Work Completed On 05/10/2018

04/18/2018

Very well. Frank and Dany arrived shortly after 11am (the appointment was for a 2 hour window, 11am-1pm) and left about an hour later having thoroughly checked the furnace and condenser, changed the filter, and installed the Nest thermostat. They instructed me in the use of the new thermostat and cleaned up the work area leaving things as they were when they arrived.

Description of Work
A/C tuneup and Nest Thermostat installation, part of LADWP A/C program

Work Completed On 04/18/2018

HVAC - AC Installations, Tune–Ups & Check Ups. AC Emergency Repairs. Duct Cleaning & Re Ducting. Attic Insulation. Air Flow Testing. Furnaces Cleaning.

None