Five Star Renovation

Founded 2002

Here at Five Star Renovations, we welcome the opportunity to meet you. We have been creating beautiful interior and exterior spaces for families to enjoy since 2002. Please let us know what we can do for you.

home remodeling (5)basement remodeling (1)architect (1)lawn & landscaping (1)closet design (1)

04/28/2020

Pamela C.

We had a master bedroom that we wanted to update from nice to spectacular & five star not only accomplished it they got it done on time & on budget. If you are looking to get that special room or remodel done I highly recommend you call them! A joy to work with!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Review for Five Star Renovation - 3105 Half Moon Bay Cir, West Sacramento, CA - 38536008

04/23/2020

Lonnie W.

The service was exceptional. The worked they done once I hired them they were able to not only followed the design I wanted and they also made recommendations to save me more money. I actually went under budget with the projects which to me was fantastic. Most company's will get more money but them it will save you more. The look was beautiful and I was happy with it. They were Professional, great people to work with, every single of the contractors he sent was very communicative to me. I was so happy that I found them and I very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
They did a complete renovation of my 2 bathrooms.

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

04/22/2020

Liz K.

Good job Complete on time Would hire again

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

04/21/2020

Lonnie W.

Throughout the duration of our project from design to actual renovation Five Star Renovations have conducted themselves with the utmost professionalism and care to make sure we are not just satisfied, but happy with the work they are doing. The tradesmen have all given us the confidence that we made the right decision in choosing Five Star Renovations. Our first project was our bathrooms and it was completed on time and slightly under budget. They moved right on with the rest of our renovations and to date that have not disappointed us at all. They are truly doing a Five Star Renovation by customizing our place to make it a space that we will enjoy for years to come. It is our pleasure to give Five Star Renovations an A++ Rating and would choose them again for any project large or small.

Description of Work
Bathrooms remodeled, Foyer and Hall renovation to include raising ceiling height. Complete kitchen renovation with walls being removed.

Category remodeling, architect, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/02/2020

04/20/2020

Dave M.

It went fantastic, they showed up on time, they clean up after themselves, very courteous and we will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They did a kitchen remodeling.

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

04/17/2020

Kayla R.

Konstantin and his team helped us transform our 80 year old house into something beautiful and functional for our family. His team was friendly and easy to work with, and Konstantin was always available to answer my questions. They did a great job - our place is like new. We love our updated home and would recommend Five Star Renovation in the future.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category closet systems, landscaping, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/17/2020