Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Tulare, CA
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Tulare
- Exeter Small Engine RepairMy mower has not ever been treated so profressional and with care. The staff was very helpfull and curtious to us. The repairs were done in a reasonable time and the cost was close to the estimate.,
- Acme Tool Repair IncThey offer fair prices and show you what needs to be done. They also have the tools ready when they say they will. They offer a rare service and do a great job.
- Agri-Home Lawn & GardenStaff was very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. Service was performed in a timely manner at a reasonable price. I would not hesitate to call on them again.
- Guy's Saw CenterThey are the only game in town, so they could take advantage of people, but they don't. They do great work, and repair anything they sell. Wonderful service.
- Wood Chopper's SupplyThey have been fantastic. If something is not worth fixing, they tell me real quick rather than fix it and charge me $200, and that's what I like about them. They are honest. I have taken in stuff and tools for repairs, and they are really very quick. Up here once the sun starts coming up, everything starts’ growing fast then it’s hard to work and be without my tractor or my lawnmower or anything for very long or I lose the yield and its couple of days tossed. Everything with them is little more expensive because they have to have it shipped up here. They are just wonderful on responsiveness. I don't know anybody over there but they are always taking good care of me. I have used them several times in last eight years or so and I would continue to use them in the future
- SCHUYLER MOWER & OFFROADHave been doing business with Schuylers for decades. Reputable, family owned business and the owner knows his machines inside and out. Will lend his experience to those DIY'ers who want to attempt the repair as much as he will deliver your repair job on time and without additional cost. Would highly reccomend this business to anyone needing service of their lawncare equipment as well as 4x4 offroad machines / autos
- Guy's Saw CenterI have used Guy's saw center for years, they have sold me equipment, weed wackers, chain saws & pole saws. They have repaired my log splitter, always are fair & efficient. Got a question or problem (almost never) but just talk with Guy or Kathy. Family owned business, highly recommend!
- TERRY'S GOLDEN CHAIN SAW SHOPI took my high weed mower to this shop because they were an authorized Briggs and Stratton repair center - and I had already had the machine in another local shop 3 times that year. When I dropped it off I told them that I don't care what they had to do I just wanted the mower repaired correctly so I didn't have to keep bringing it back in. Terri went through my mower meticulously and found every area that needed maintaince. It did take longer than originally promised (2 weeks instead of 1), but that is good for a machine repair shop. I have heard that other area shops have had people's equipment for over a month. I was ready to junk this mower - which would have meant forking out another $2500 for a replacement - but now I have a machine that runs like new - and a place that I know will fix it right the first time, if it ever breaks again. They were worth every penny
- Sierra SawI was greeted promptly and the staff was friendly and professional and were knowledgeable in answering my questions. I will go back to them whenever I need help with my outdoor equipment.
- Fernbridge TractorTook in my Deere walk behind mower for some annual service. Noted that the drive wheels failed to turn when rolled back. Was told that just needed lubrication. They called and said it was ready-waited 45 minutes because billing statement was not done. Finally got billing for over $250.00!! Objected to the bill because the repairs were made w/o notification. Billing was reduced to $71 and was paid
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Tulare
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:They came 3 times and failed each time to repair our refrigerator.Steve K.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Recent Review:My mower has not ever been treated so profressional and with care. The staff was very helpfull and curtious to us. The repairs were done in a reasonable time and the cost was close to the estimate., <br /Eunice B.
- Business Description:Small business established in 1977. One employee. All repairs done in house. Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted. No checks please. Closed Saturdays & SundaysRecent Review:Staff was very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. Service was performed in a timely manner at a reasonable price. I would not hesitate to call on them again. <br />Steve V.
- Business Description:Mow and trim yards to beautify homes & businesses. Repair irrigation as needed. I work alone so I make sure the customer is taking care of at a price they will be happy with.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Terra Bella
lawn mower repair shops in Tulare
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Agri-Home Lawn & Garden740 E. Date Ave.
- Agri-Home Lawn & Garden
- Cali Saw & Mower Repair1453 E Sunset Ave
- Cali Saw & Mower Repair
- Freitas lawn and hanyman care 4410 W Crowley Ave
- Freitas lawn and hanyman care
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc