B & T CARPET & LINOLEUM

Founded 1973 • With Angi since June 2010

2502 N Palm Dr. M

Signal Hill, CA 90755

High quality floor installation at the lowest possible prices. Any floor you wish for your home, office or other building. We cater to any commercial, residential or industrial locations in the Los Angeles or Orange Counties.

paul Y.
07/22/2015
Description of Work
I made an appt with them. The failed to keep the appt and did not return my calls.
carpet installation, flooring contractor
Mona H.
06/26/2014
Tom, Hugo and Shorty started work a week later (Wednesday) for what was estimated to be a 2 day job. Once the bathroom floor was pulled up, there was some damage due to a leak. Tom explained everything that needed to be done, made sure we took pictures etc. the flooring had to be replaced before linoleum went in. We went ahead with a new toilet as well. The additional work in the bathroom delayed the carpet install. However, Tom knew I was on a deadline to get my house ready for listing. Tom and crew helped with some other extra items that needed to be done around the house. They were such a wonderful group of guys. I cannot say enough about them . I will definitely use them again. I've already shared his card with neighbors. They are the best! My water heater also died while Tom was here. He called a plumber buddy and got me taken care of right away! This single mom is ever so grateful to have found Tom and crew.
Description of Work
Needed carpet in 3 bedrooms and linoleum in kitchen and bathroom. Tom responded immediately and was out the next morning to provide an estimate. He noted the price could increase once he pulled up bathroom linoleum as there looked to be some water damage. He was very honest and suggested ways to save money (rather than spend more). I am getting my home ready for sale, so I truly appreciated his upfront honesty and integrity.
carpet installation, flooring contractor
Moin H.
03/26/2014
The guys at Band T went above and beyond to do a great job. I had an atypical request to make the stone stairs in home safer for kids, while preserving the stone work for later. I consulted Tom and he provided creative ideas with technical expertise. Tom and his guys made a custom carpeted and padded floor cover. The quality of the work was excellent, the time estimate was exactly on and the price was fair. I'll definitely use them again.
Description of Work
- Custom carpeted floor covering stone stairs - Made stairs safer for children - Preserved stonework for future uncovering
carpet installation

Sklar Construction

On time. On budget. Built to last. I am a licensed, bonded, and insured General Contractor with an extensive background in design and construction. I don't just talk the talk, I walk the walk, having physically labored in trades ranging from tile and plumbing, to foundation and framing. To this day, there is seldom a project I won't roll up my sleeves for, be it setting lines for a home addition, or laying out complex tile patterns to be reproduced by my team. I received my Masters in Architecture (M.Arch) from UCLA, where I graduated with distinction. My commencement thesis focused on the California Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) legislation, a space that I have become a leading expert in. Building home additions and creating additional housing in the form of ADUs is my lifework: there is nothing more rewarding than delivering a finished project to a client. If you are contemplating a home addition, major renovation, or building an ADU, give me a call. I look forward to hearing from you.

Garage Floors 1 Day

*ASK ABOUT OUR NEW YEAR SPECIAL - $100 OFF WHEN INSTALLED BY 1/15/23!* The Garage Floors 1 Day system really is the best because it literally is a one-day installation. That means your cars, bikes, kid's toys, tools ... only need to be out of your garage for ONE DAY! The Garage Floors 1 Day system really is the best because it literally is a one-day installation. We specialize in epoxy flooring for all of Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles & Riverside Ask about our sister company - Garage Cabinets 1 Day for custom cabinets too! Complete Garage Transformation is within reach!

Offers Coupon

Green Flag Flooring & Construction

Green Flag Flooring specializes in all types of RESIDENTIAL FLOORING. For an immediate response to all of your flooring needs, call Mark (Owner) @ 949-533-5747

Offers Coupon

Carpet installation, Tile installation, Linoleum installation, Hardwood installation, Flooring installation, Laminate installation. Countertops, Concrete installation, Handyman services, lead paint removal, mold & fungus removal.

Carpet cleaning, Floor cleaning.