James Bailey

Founded 1982 • With Angi since June 2010

Expert repairs, rebuilds and replacement of all your residential and commercial needs, realistic rates on small jobs with no hidden charges free estimates by phone or at visits...

On The QT

On The QT

Cost is determined by assignment. Additional E-mail: tawni.tyndall@on-the-qt.com. Additional Services - Locate investigations, pre-employment background, process service, research, information collection, surveillance, undercover investigations, witness interviews & worker's compensation investigations; Affiliated Services: counter-surveillance, fingerprint & handwriting analysis, computer forensics, polygraph, notary public.

10/01/2020

James answered my call right away and came over within 15 minutes. He was polite, professional and possessed a wealth of knowledge. He was kind enough to give me advise and a follow up phone call to walk me through the work. I am attempting to do the work myself but he was kind enough to tell me I was on the right path and generously offered his suggestions. What a kind gift of his time. I will be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retrofitting a door

CATEGORY dog fence,doors

06/20/2019

It was an excellent service and everything about was excellent. I can reach him directly on the phone. He did the service professionally and the pricing was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He helped me hung a mirror and a rug on the wall.

CATEGORY carpet installation,glass repair

05/31/2019

Garage door frame was damaged while parking a vehicle. James removed and replaced the broken 2x4 strengthening the door and secured the role-up door guide rail. Great job, I'm very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair garage door frame

CATEGORY handyman service

05/14/2019

James is very polite and professional. He works quickly and with care. He cleans up after himself. He does great work at a reasonable price. This is the second time that I’ve hired James and if needed would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The grout at the bottom of our ceramic tile shower were it attaches to the pan was coming apart. James removed the grout and replaced it with caulking. James also did the same thing in the kitchen where the tile meets the granite counter top. He also added calking to a metal seam in our other bathtub/shower.

CATEGORY handyman service

02/08/2019

James did a very good job repairing some wood and drywall damaged from a chronic leak of rainwater into a bedroom. He took two days and charged a fair price for his work. He was professional in every way. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor carpentry repair and drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking

Foundation. Roofing. Troubleshooting. Fabricating.