H20 CONSTRUCTION GROUP

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2005

13073 TRAIL DUST AVE

San Diego, CA 92129

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

07/29/2009

Elena S.

I cannot begin to express how pleased I was with this process. Mark with H2O is a hard worker and a true professional. After diagnosing the problem he presented us with several options. Never did I feel like he was trying to give me the hard sell about anything. He was always prompt, courteous, and responsive. Our master bathroom is connected to the bedroom and I was worried there would be dust everywhere. I was pleased to discover that this was not the case. At the end of the demolition Mark cleaned the entire area making th whole experience way less disruptive than I thought it would be. His tile professional, Juan, did an outstanding job and I couldn't be more pleased with the way the project turned out. I highly recommend H20 and will definitely be using them for any future contracting needs!

Description of Work
Demoed shower stall and tub surround to reveal leaky shower pan. Installed new shower faucet and fixtures. Coordinated and supervised hot moppers as they replaced the custom shower pan. Re-tiled the entire area. Approximate cost listed above includes labor and any parts purchased by H2O construction. It does not include the materials that I purchased including new tile and new faucet.

Category remodeling

07/29/2008

Marsi M.

Dana Knight, who works for H20, did all of the work and was very concerned with it being done correctly. There was some initial confusion regarding the materials - I thought he would arrive with all materials on the first day, but I had to go get the shingles. Not really his fault though, since only a two places in San Diego carry the type that I needed. He was on time every morning and cleaned up the workplace each evening.

Description of Work
We had some cedar shingles on the front and side of the house which needed repair/replacement. We also had some other large wood pieces on our entryway and side yard that were termite damaged and needed replacing.

Category siding

02/06/2007

BEVERLY D.

Mark did an excellent job from start to finish. He was courteous and prompt. Communication throughout the process was excellent and he was conscientious. He respected my home in the process and I appreciate that.

Description of Work
Replaced 4 windows lowering the sills on all four openings. This involved removing stonework on the outside of on one window and re-framing the opening on another to refit with three separate windows. Construction skills were required and it was completed beautifully. Sconces in between the three windows was installed along with a dimmer switch. In addition to the windows and brick step to the patio was installed to match another step by the front door. Again it was a beautiful job. Excellent workmanship.

Category replacement windows

08/21/2006

BARBARA D.

Spoke with the owner and he was honest, up front, a family business owner and very busy. I wanted an estimate for work that Home Depot had given me an estimate for and Mark thought the price was good. He gave me addresses of construction he is currently doing and an address he will work on near my home in a couple of months. I want some other work done so I will look at the places he has done and give him a call in the future.

Description of Work
Vinyl siding estimate.

Category siding

12/09/2005

THERESE W.

Mark Waters did an excellent job installing my windows and always returned my calls promptly. He was extremely professional and customer oriented. He even came back a second time to install the trim pieces because I neglected to order them. His prices were very reasonable and I will definitely use him again for my next project. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I ordered six windows from Lowes and H20 Construction picked them up and installed them for me.

Category replacement windows

08/18/2005

DOUGLAS K.

THE CREW INSTALLED ALL THE WINDOWS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY, IN SPITE OF MANY DIFFICULTIES DUE TO DAMAGED OLD WINDOW FRAMES AND ODD DIMENSIONAL ISSUES WITH STRUCTURE. ALL WINDOWS WERE SEALED AND CAULKED PER SPEC. THE PATIO DOOR WAS A MULTI DAY PROJECT DUE TO DIFFICULTY IN REMOVAL OF OLD DOOR (IN STUCCO WALL) AND REPLACEMENT OF STUCCO AND NORMAL INTERIOR DRY WALL DAMAGE DUE TO DEMOLITION WORK. THE FRONT DOORS WERE DELIVERED WITH MFG. DAMAGE, AND CONTRACTOR RETURNED THEM TO THE SELLER AND MADE A SECOND PICKUP WHEN DAMAGE WAS REPAIRED. PURCHASE OF WINDOWS AND DOORS WAS GUIDED BY THE CONTRACTOR, WITH EXCELLENT ADVICE ON TYPE AND SOURCE. THEY WORKED WITH 3 PEOPLE, WERE ALWAYS PROMPT AND DID A GOOD JOB OF CLEANING UP EACH EVENING AND AT THE END OF THE JOB.

Description of Work
REPLACE 11 ALUMINUM WINDOWS WITH NEW VINYL WINDOWS. REPLACE PATIO DOOR WITH VINYL REPLACEMENT, SOME DEMOLITION REQUIRED. REPLACE DOUBLE FRONT DOORS WITH NEW FIBERGLAS DOORS WITH STAINED GLASS WINDOW INSERTS, SOME DEMOLITION REQUIRED. THE CONTRACTOR WAS TO DO THE LABOR, THE HOMEOWNER WAS TO PURCHASE THE WINDOWS AND DOORS. THE CONTRACTOR WAS TO PICKUP DOORS AND WINDOWS AT SELLER AND DELIVER TO SITE.

Category replacement windows, doors

06/23/2005

DOUGLAS K.

MR. WATERS QUOTED A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE, AND WAS CHOSEN AFTER INTERVIEWING MANY OTHER CONTRACTORS OVER SEVERAL MONTHS PERIOD. THE CONTRACTOR AND HIS CREW ARRIVED ON THE DATE AGREED TO, AND STAYED ON SCHEDULE THROUGHOUT THE JOB. TOTAL WORK TIME WAS ABOUT 1 WEEK, AS QUOTED IN THE ESTIMATE. ANY ADJUSTMENTS IN TIME OF CERTAIN WORK WAS ALWAYS DISCUSSED WITH THE OWNER FIRST, NO SURPRISES. ALWAYS IN GOOD HUMOR. AMAZINGLY THE 2 WALLS WERE REMOVED FROM THE OUTSIDE, WITHOUT DAMAGING THE INTERIOR DRY WALL, WHICH SAVED US A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY IN NOT REQUIRING A NEW DRY WALL JOB. THE ONLY DRY WALL REPAIR WAS MINOR AND RELATED TO THE WINDOW REPLACEMENTS, AND THIS WAS DONE BY CREW VERY PROFESSIONALLY. THE WORKERS CLEANED UP DAILY, CAREFULLY, AND DID A GOOD JOB OF PROTECTING OUR INTERIOR AND FURNITURE FROM DUST AND DAMAGE. THE CITY INSPECTIONS WERE PASSED EASILY, WITH A HINT THAT THIS CONTRACTOR'S WORK WAS ABOVE PAR. H20 CONSTRUCTION, A FAMILY BUSINESS, ALSO DOES KITCHENS & OTHER CONSTRUCTION.

Description of Work
REPLACED FRAMING AND SIDING ON 2 EXTERIOR 1ST FLOOR WALLS OF THE 2 STORY TRACT HOUSE IN LA COSTA, DAMAGED DUE TO DRY ROT. WORK INCLUDED SUPPORT OF SECOND FLOOR DURING CONSTRUCTION, REMOVAL OF DAMAGED FRAMING, REPLACEMENT OF FRAMING, AND REPLACEMENT OF EXTERIOR SIDING AND TRIM. SEALED ALL EXTERIOR SURFACE JOINTS WITH PAINTABLE CAULK. ALSO REMOVED AND REPLACED DAMAGED LARGE PICTURE WINDOW AND SMALLER WINDOW WITH NEW VINYL WINDOWS. SOME DRY WALL ''MUDDING'' WAS REQUIRED AROUND NEW WINDOWS. ALL DRY WALL REPAIR WAS SEALED TO AVOID DUST PRIOR TO PAINTING. BECAUSE OF AGE OF HOUSE, CITY REQUIRED BRINGING SOME ITEMS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE REPAIR UP TO CODE. ACQUIRED CITY PERMITS, INSURANCE, AND HANDLED INSPECTIONS. PROVIDED ALL BUILDING MATERIALS EXCEPT WINDOWS, WHICH WERE PURCHASED BY THE OWNER, BUT DELIVERED BY CONTRACTOR. COST OF WINDOWS IS NOT IN PRICE OF CONTRACTOR'S WORK. NO PAINTING WAS REQUIRED ON THIS JOB. SOME MINOR REPAIRS WERE INCLUDED AS FOUND, BUT DID NOT CAUSE ADDITIONAL COST

Category remodeling, siding, replacement windows

The Painting Company, LLC

We are experienced residential and commercial painters, and we are proud to be in San Diego! We are experts in interior and exterior painting, and our team will provide top-notch customer service throughout the entire process. Visit our site, learn more about our painting process, and call us with any questions. We can't wait to meet you!

Offers by The Painting Company, LLC on Angi
    Rubios Painting Services

Here in Rubios Paintig Services provide great paintig quality, we do interior, exterior and commercial painting

New Generation Painting

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, staining, cabinet painting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, PayPal

FULL SERVICE CONSTRUCTION AND REMODEL SERVICES.ROOM ADDITIONS. PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL. INSTALLATION OF RAIN GUTTERS, DOORS, SIDING, WINDOWS.