The Glass Store

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2015

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Quality work with affordable prices! Call The Glass Store today for all your Repair & Replacement needs 916-400-3012. We want to earn your business....

A Wiseman's Home Improvement Inc

A Wiseman's Home Improvement Inc

It is important to hire a contractor you trust. We will never perform substandard work or overcharge. Customer service and quality work are our number one priorities. Make the wise choice, and go with Wiseman Home Improvement for your home improvement needs. Additional email - info@wisemanimprovement.com.

08/18/2019

They came, they saw, they replaced the window. Very professional. Cleaned up after their work. Good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of a broken window.

CATEGORY glass repair,replacement windows

07/12/2019

I called him and I guess I caught him during lunch because he was eating throughout the call. He seemed friendly enough and told me to send pictures of the window and he’d give me a quote. I did and never heard back from him. I guess he is busy and my job wasn’t lucrative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacemenf

CATEGORY replacement windows

Our apologies, we did not receive an email from you. We would be happy to review the photos and provide feedback, but we have no record of email correspondence. If you would like to call us, we would be happy to review your project. We pride ourselves on superior customer service, and our reviews are indicative of our service.

10/01/2018

Pete did a great job. Very professional and very prompt. He charges the going rate. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace dual pane window with broken seal

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

07/21/2018

The workmanship was excellent, the materials were high quality, and David, the installer, was very professional, pleasant to work with and very proficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We replaced our sliding glass door, door frame and screen

CATEGORY replacement windows

08/23/2017

Excellent! Process was absolutely wonderful. Shawn arrived early, he knew exactly what he was doing & very skillful I could tell. I was amazed how expertly he accomplished the installation. I highly recommend Ecoview.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
glass, door, screen

CATEGORY glass repair,doors

Glass Repair & Replacement. Replacement Windows.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check