SALVADOR MURILLO

Founded undefined • With Angi since August 2006

Owner-operated business. Does lawn service, drainage, planting shrubs, bushes, trees, and stump grinding.

lawn & landscaping (134)lawn care (82)irrigation system (60)hardscaping (29)tree service (21)concrete repair (15)mulch delivering (12)lawn treatment (11)stone & gravel (8)leaf removal (6)Patios (5)stamped concrete (4)

08/30/2020

Frank H.

It went okay just thought the price was too high

Description of Work
Yard clearing and maintnance

Category concrete repair, lawn service, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

06/08/2020

Gerald O.

No answer, no voice message; latest actual review is two years old. This guy appears to be no longer in business.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn and yard service

Category concrete repair, lawn service

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

10/14/2019

Angie W.

Mr, Murillo and his worker did a good job and left the area clean. They relocated the irrigation valve which was very close to the side of the house and installed a box in the ground to store the standard irrigation wire.They also poisoned a tree stump. Mr. Murillo was very helpful in answering any questions you might have had. I appreciated the work they did.

Description of Work
relocate irrigation valve in the backyard

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

07/07/2019

Diana K.

I requested a quote for the weeds to be removed from my backyard, I have never been contacted. Very disappointing as this was my very first time using Angie's list as well.

Description of Work
I needed the weeds removed from my backyard

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 07/07/2019

07/18/2018

Tery B.

Very well, done completely as requested, in a timely manner.

Description of Work
new plants and trees planted, irrigation converted to drip, downspout drain tubs installed, landscape fabric and bark overlaid

Category landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

05/08/2018

Karen M.

Salvador and his team were great, they were very friendly and worked **** ** the projects. They removed our old grass, weeds, and pulled tons of old tree roots out, leveled the dirt, and added more dirt to the front end to make our lawn more flat and even. They also installed a short retaining wall and a new fence with gate.... the main guy doing the wall took lots of care while placing each block for our wall. They installed a new sprinkler and drip system, planted two trees that we purchased and rolled out great new sod. They laid pavers for a nice new porch along with a matching barrier wall at the end of our porch. Salvador was there every day working along side his guys and they cleaned up after every day. He also stopped by to check on the grass just a few days later and programmed our sprinkler system.... and he offered to come back to do our first mow and adjust the sprinkler system! They did a fantastic job, very happy. Thank you Salvador!

Description of Work
Remove old lawn, install new sod, sprinkler system, fence w/gate, new porch and barrier wall.

Category fencing, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/26/2018

11/29/2017

Brian M.

I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Salvador. His bid was half the price of the other two bids we received. We hoped to have the job done by the end of December. He completed it by the end of November; a month ahead of schedule. He did everything we had originally talked about and it all looks great. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Salvador to anyone in need of a landscaper.

Description of Work
We needed the front and rear yard of a 1/2 acre property landscaped in preparation to sell the home. This included installing an all new sprinkler system and new sod in the front.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, leaf removal, mulch, tree service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

11/15/2017

Adair L.

Great! I was very pleased with all the results.

Description of Work
A lot of pruning

Work Completed On 11/11/2017

11/08/2017

Jodi S.

Salvador does an amazing job with yard maintenance!!! He is an amazing landscaper and a true professional. Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
I receive weekly yard maintenance from Salvador. He goes above and beyond in the quality of work he does.

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

04/13/2017

Letrisha H.

I saw the great reviews and decided to give Salvador a call. It took him about 2 weeks to call back, and when we spoke he let me know he had been busy since the weather had cleared up from all of the rain. We scheduled a time for him to come and give me an estimate, which he did. He gave me a fair price for weekly lawn service, and I haven't heard from him since; even after a few calls and text messages.

Description of Work
I was in need of a gardener.

Work Completed On 04/13/2017

04/10/2017

Glenda F.

Had to replace both four year later.

Description of Work
path and irrigation system.

Work Completed On 04/10/2012

03/28/2017

Don B.

Salvador has been very dependable and brought our lawn back from the brink with weeds and bad winter.

Description of Work
General landscaping and lawn service.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 03/28/2017

03/27/2017

Don B.

Hired Salvadore as a landscaper as we didn't just want a mow/blow service. I only saw Salvadore once and he never returned my calls. In the second week they killed the lawn on both sides of the walkway to the front door which was fine before they started. Also, we were told our sprinklers would be repaired but not one of two broken ever were repaired. If you want a mediocre mow/blow then this is your guy. However, if you want a good landscaper and someone to return your calls...beware

Description of Work
Landscape, mow, check irrigation and sprinklers

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/04/2017

10/11/2016

Jeremiah M.

Salvador was great! Even when one of his guys came up sick he stayed and finished the job himself and it wasn't a small job. It took all day and he cleaned up the front and back yard so, I could get ready to sell my house ASAP. Thanks so much!!!

Description of Work
Yard Cleanup

Work Completed On 10/11/2016

09/27/2016

susan N.

Excellent and cleaned everything up.

Description of Work
Tree was removed and one trimmed.

Category tree service

Work Completed On 09/06/2016

08/22/2016

J. P.

No show for appt. Has not returned phone calls.Over the years, I have used Salvador Murillo's services at least three times ( large and small jobs which earned positive reviews from me). After the last job, Salvador estimated the cost of this next job. I have tried all summer to schedule this job (even after his no show). Perhaps Mr. Murillo's business has grown to the point that he is just too swamped to return a call , even to a loyal customer?

Description of Work
Backyard - Brick Pavers, with minor concrete installation.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, mulch, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/23/2016

07/20/2016

Courtney D.

I had this company come for a quote. They came, measured and discussed what we wanted.... no quote. 😞

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 06/29/2016

04/18/2016

Jeffrey R.

I just needed 2 sprinkler heads repaired.

Description of Work
He never returned my call or responded to my message that I sent on here.

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 04/13/2016

03/10/2016

Lisa C.

Salvador and crew arrived on time and did a good job on the lawn clean up. They were friendly and professional. The lawn had not been cut for about 3 months during rainy season. We were also giving grass a chance to grow after seeding as drought and water restrictions damaged lawn. After lawn clean up I did decide to go with a monthly maintenance service. Salvador quoted a price of $80 for weekly lawn care. I thought this was a bit high for our small/medium size yard. I decided to still give them a try for a few months however after we made arrangements I reached out to Salavador to inquiry if I can change the lawn care days from Mondays to later in the week and I never got a response from him after 3 attempts to reach out. I left a final message that I would not be needing the services because I have not been able to get in contact with him. I assume he got the message because they did not show on the Monday they were due to start the service. This is the reason for the average rating. It is important to be responsive to your customers. Customers appreciate timely responsiveness even if other options are not available for their requests.

Description of Work
Front and back yard clean up.

Work Completed On 02/05/2016

02/28/2016

mark jr S.

We have been using Sal and his team for about 5 years. He is reliable and they do a great job. The front and back yards are always looking great. Every year we write a review and they are about the same---- GREAT JOB. If we need extra work done his team will do it.

Description of Work
Is our gardener and landscaper.

Work Completed On 02/01/2016

02/17/2016

Tracy S.

He came out and assessed it. He gave me a quote and he did a wonderful job. He and another gentleman did the work. They did an awesome job with the amount of leaves there were.

Description of Work
He blew my leaves

Work Completed On 12/16/2015

01/08/2016

Penny B.

Okay, this was Salvador's 4th job for us, but pretty soon I'll stop counting because I will have this man & his crew back time-and-time again! He is unbelievably efficient, as well as knowledgeable, fair in pricing, responsive, talented and never requires supervision! What more can I say? He & his crew are exceptional, in addition to being oh so personable! Salvador loaded up all the leaves, branches & twigs, & hauled them away. He even raked & swept debris leftovers. The yard was meticulously groomed when they were finished. Again, this extremely hard-working man and assistant did not disappoint me. By the way, I either text or call Salvador & always receive a call back the same day or at the latest by the following morning. He's never left me wondering if he was interested in the job at hand. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Trimmed & shaped a large magnolia tree; removed loads of leaves & twigs from the front & back yards; and consulted on a future larger job for spring.

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, tree service