Clean Gleam Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2021 •

Auto Detailing

7055 Remo Way

Sacramento, CA 95822

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

We been in business for years and we are growing everyday. We love to make our customers happy and satisfied before we leave there home.we are very reasonable and we do good quality work. We don't charge alot and do poor work. Our customers come first if there happy were happy.we are believers in Jesus christ and we live for the lord and love on all people we don't look at anybody different because God is love so we love like God ....

carpet cleaning (2)

11/21/2021

Robert L.

Carpet Cleaning was perfect! They were on-time, courteous, and believers were in CHRIST which is a Must for me and my family. Have booked another appointment for vehicle cleaning seeing the service was so good! Thanks again Fellas!!!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning entire home including stairs.

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 11/20/2021

11/19/2021

tisa C.

Excellent care and customer service.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 11/21/2021

11/10/2021

Sam R.

I referred them to my Aunt and Grandmother. It was great. It was fast. It was just what I wanted. They made my carpet looked brand new again. They were very thorough and very professional. They were detailed.

Description of Work
They cleaned my car for me.

Category auto detailing

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, grout cleaning, shampooing cars,carpet stretching and repair, removing pet stains.

Check, PayPal