Assurance Roofing and Construction

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2012

Assurance Construction is small family owned business that is a highly reputable company and we take pride in what we do. We are fully insured, bondable, licensed, and carry workers' compensation....

Joshua's Painting Service

My name is Josh, owner of Joshua's Painting Service. I have been painting for the majority of my life, with my dad as a kid until now. I'm blessed to be able to say I truly love what I do. I enjoy being a painting contractor. Whether you are an excited homeowner wanting to make their home new again, a realtor looking to make a client happier or a property manager sprucing up an old building. No matter the job, big or small, I am there every step of the way with my employees throughout the process. Whether I am giving free estimates, suggestions on colors, doing the drywall and stucco repairs or replacing dry rotted boards I AM there. Every day, every step of the way. I take great pride in all that I do but especially in my prep work. Without good prep work the finished product won't hold up. But of course my favorite part has to be the finished product, seeing a home or business transform into somebody's dream is always the best! My promise to you, my prospective customer, is to always be there to answer my phone, be on time, and do exactly what I said I would do for the price I said I would do it for. I know if I do these few things I will always be in business, always be busy and always have satisfied customers.

LadyShadez Paint

LadyShadez paint and home improvement, is family owned and operated business. We take the initiative to be paramount to our competitors by standing by everything that we do ,no job is complete till satisfaction can be seen in the eyes of our customers. We are a crew of experts with professionalism in every thing residential and array of commercial and industrial maintenance we welcome every one to give us call and see for yourselves...

CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville

Award winning. Additional DBAs - Rogers Enterprises Inc, CertaPro Painters Ltd. Additional email - grogers@certapro.com.

Offers by CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville on Angi

04/17/2017

Dan and his crew from the phone calls trying to figure out the issue to the response (multiple times out to fix the pesky leak) to the follow up about it were spot on. They are very friendly and professional. I will continue to use his company.

Description of Work
We called upon Assurance Construction to help with a leaking roof

Assurance Roofing & Construction provides Residential Roofing Services for New Construction, Replacement Roofing, Custom Estate homes, Production Housing, Additions and renovation Projects, Maintenance Programs, as well as Repairs for all your Residential Roofing and Construction needs.

Check, Financing Available