Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Pebble Beach, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Basement Waterproofers in Pebble Beach
- Business Description:Licensed construction company with 25 years experience in the tri-county area. we have various levels of employee's from laborers to master carpenters, using only a finely selected group of sub contractors who have been with me for many years. General contractors license number 829821 there is No charge for estimates or proposals, our trip charge depends on locality and distance from our shop area, but always under $ 100.00. Our hourly rate varies from employee to employee as we only charge f.. read lessRecent Review:Contractor ruined our kitchen floor because he leveled and installed flooring incorrectly and ultimately had to remove it. He recommended a subcontractor to fix his poor leveling and flooring job but has refused to repay us for the damaged flooring we had to replace and for the work we had to pay the flooring installers to fix his work. We were left with a hole in our kitchen floor for months. The work done was sub par and he never completed the finishing touches he promised. There were also several instances throughout the job when he came by the house without consulting us first read lessKanjana B.
- Business Description:Scudder Roofing Company is a full-service roofing, waterproofing and roof repair contractor serving Monterey, Santa Cruz and San Benito Counties since 1982. BBB A+ rated, with certifications from some of the top roofing manufacturer's in the industry, we offer complete roofing replacements, leak and damage repairs, as well as the professional installation of custom gutters and downspouts, windows, ventilation, waterproofing, skylights, sun tunnels, sheet metal and more. Whether a storm damage.. read lessRecent Review:Great job Great response. Totally happy.Karen R.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair of CA provides solutions for failing foundations across the California area, including San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, and nearby. We are experienced in solutions for foundations of all types -- including residential and commercial structures. We pride ourselves on providing free, no-obligation f.. read lessRecent Review:We've used Foundation Repair of California in the past to have some foundation support posts installed because the previous owners had done a terrible job. They came and it was great, no problems. So we called again a few months ago to have them come out to discuss a problem we've been having over the past couple years of water seepage into the basement. Our basement has a dirt floor and over the past two years the dirt has gotten progressively more and more damp. It was now so bad that the entire basement's dirt floor was damp. Not real muddy (not enough for a sump pump), just damp. Damp enough that it was very humid and crystals had began to cover 75% of the dirt, with bits of the mud getting tracked into the house. The man who came out was an idiot. Nice guy, but clearly he had no clue what he was talking about. When we repeatedly asked about finding the source of the water seeping into the basement, he actually told us that we didn't need to fix the water issue and that basements were always wet (sure, maybe in some states but not in the central valley of California... and both our neighbors have dirt basements as well and theirs are bone dry). He told us we should just cover up the foundation walls and floor with the plastic waterproofing and the problem would be solved. He actually, straight face told us to continue to allow the water to seep into the basement and just cover it up. Then he quoted us $20,000 to essentially put a bandaid over the problem. It quickly became clear he was just trying to make a big sale. We smiled, said thank you and will never call them again read lessEugene R.
- Business Description:OCG Plumbing is a locally owned “GREEN” plumbing Company.We take extreme pride in our work, respectable team of employees, competitive pricing and quality workmanship.We have been doing business for over 20 years for the greater Monterey Bay peninsula. Our goal is customer satisfaction! We are geared towards providing sustainable products for a better future. We are Licenced (CA.812063)and Insured. We are a traditional plumbing business and charge the old fashion method of time and material f.. read lessRecent Review:Outstanding! OCG crew was great. Excellent on clean-up at the end of each day's work.Bill R.
- Business Description:Ryan Builders Inc. is your one-stop-shop for kitchen, bath and home design and remodels. Offering a wide range of in house services allows Ryan Builders Inc. to completely manage your project from the initial idea to the final project and maintain complete control and absolute accountability of the quality, schedule, and budget. We accept all major credit cards read lessRecent Review:They did an amazing job. Ryan is the owner and he communicated amazingly with us through the entire process!! I'm expecting, so that was a huge deal. The kitchen and bath turned out even better than I had imagined. I know for a fact that I will have Ryan build my custom home, due later this year. Ryan Builders is an amazing company, I'm so relieved I hired them. read lessOneka J.
- Business Description:Building custom homes for two decades.we can build it
- Business Description:General contractor
- Business Description:36 years in High-End Residential, and Commercial Construction. Serving Monterey to Los Angeles Counties Quality assured Sub-Contractor lists, new construction and remodel work. Home repairs and maintanance. Specifically specialize in corrosion pron environments. 125.00 minimum service call, covers evaluation and repairs up to 2 hours plus materials. Work then billed at 65.00 hr. plus materials, plus Profit and Overhead 10%. First consultation/estimate is free of charge within 25 Miles of 9392.. read less
- Business Description:General contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Pacific Grove
- Carmel By The Sea
- Del Rey Oaks
- Carmel Valley
- San Juan Bautista
- Santa Cruz
- Scotts Valley
- Big Sur
waterproofing contractors in Pebble Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALCAL ROOFING & INSULATION42950 Osgood Rd
- ALCAL ROOFING & INSULATION
- Foundation Repair of CA1813 Rutan Dr Ste A
- Foundation Repair of CA
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- OCG Plumbing, IncPo Box 223205
- OCG Plumbing, Inc
- Property Restoration Services2110 A Del Monte Ave
- Property Restoration Services
- Ryan Builders Inc.PO Box 927
- Ryan Builders Inc.