OHMS Handyman Services

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2011

4.4

Family owned & operated....

Daniels Cleaning Services

Please call or text me at 831 233 1333. Daniels Cleaning Service, provides cleaning of chimneys, dryer vent cleanings, rain gutter maintenance & cleanings to the Bay and surrounding areas. 24/7 service available. There are plenty of gutter service companies in Bay Area, but none can match the sheer ability, knowledge, and value that Daniels Cleaning Service delivers. Active in the area for years, we're a full-featured gutter services firm that strives to keep prices low for our local clients. Call 831-233-1333 to schedule today.

Highland Cleaning Services

Highland is a cleaning service based in Atascadero, California, serving North SLO County. At Highland, our goal is to provide you and your home with a first class, full service gutter cleaning service that is professional, clean and simple. Our service men are polite and friendly, prioritising your satisfaction as our client.

J.B window Cleaning

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today! Commercial & Residential

01/17/2015

Omar is great. Reliable, punctual, personable. He is very versatile and skilled in many areas of home maintenance. He is very skilled, especially, with electrical work. He went out of his way to fit me in on a repair at the last minute when I needed him. Great guy.

Description of Work
repaired balcony wood that was rotted. Replaced bad wood. Fixed several electrical lighting issues. Patched drywall ceiling holes, installed a ceiling light fixture and under cabinet light fixture. Installed a range hood

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,lighting,woodworking

12/05/2014

I am quite happy with the electrical outlet and the bathroom fan, and I would hire him back for electrical work, as I think that is his specialty. His carpentry skills aren't the greatest, but they are not bad either. The first thing I asked was for the medicine cabinet to be centered over the sink, and it is about 1 inch off. At least it is hung level, though! The other disappointment was that he...

Description of Work
Installed an electrical outlet on my front porch, replaced the motor of the fan in a bathroom, installed a medicine cabinet, removed old broken door from garage to side yard + installed new door & replaced some damaged framing.

Category decks,electrician,moving companies,plumbing,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,doors

11/15/2014

I had to reschedule our original appointment date. Omar was understanding and we rescheduled to another day that fit my work schedule. Omar and his son arrived on time and ready to work. We did a tour of all the varied work I wanted done. We began in the garage because I wanted to direct how I wanted the garage organized. We worked well together. Omar made some good suggestions and listened to wha...

Description of Work
Fix light ballast in guest bath; replaced two pot lights in master bath; fix toilet in master bath; helped assemble curio cabinet and antique mirror; and organized garage/.

Category electrician,glass repair,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,home & garage organization,woodworking,home remodeling,home improvement stores,outdoor lighting

09/22/2014

Had him come out to get bids on multiple projects. He left and said he would call back with pricing. He never contacted me.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category electrician

08/28/2014

Description of Work
I needed a security door installed ASAP; despite numerous phone calls, this was the only person who promptly answered and made arrangements to come the next day. I was greatly relieved. I had to cancel only because my landlord changed his mind and installed the door himself (I had been told that if I wanted an additional screen door to keep cats in and intruders out, I would have to buy and install this heavy steel door myself). I have kept this gentleman's name and contact info for future needs and will use him.

Category electrician,handyman service

Residential and commercial general home repair, handyman, carpentry, drywall & electrical.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover, PayPal