Caage Fence

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2010

When it comes to the right fence for your property, it’s important to keep two things in mind; style and function. Most people want both when they’re choosing a fence for their home or business, and we take pride in being able to provide high-quality fencing, made from the best materials, and built to last. Whether you’re looking for a privacy fence, or just something to spruce up your yard, we offer fencing and gates in chain link, wood, iron, and vinyl, to fit any look and overall style you might be going for. Customer service is our number one priority, and we understand how important a fence or a gate can be when it comes to making your home feel secure. With our years of experience, you can rest assured that you’ll be getting so much more than a standard fence. We work with all of our great customers to ensure a fence is installed that fits your personal space, and needs. Contact us for a free on-site estimate....

Isaac's Ironworks Inc

At Isaacs’s Ironworks we specialize in custom work serving the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding for over 19 years. A one time customer is something we try to avoid, that is why we devote so much time and energy to understanding your needs and getting them done quickly and cost effectively. We work with architects and designers and can create a beautiful structural & misc. steel product from blue print or your own design weather you are building from scratch or remodeling. At Isaac’s Ironworks we take much pride at our staff of experienced representative. When you call us you can expect to talk with someone who has knowledge and experience and truly understand your need, and the ability to provide to you when you need it. You can always count on us with innovation and customer service. We have in house design capabilities, and can handle all type of custom work. As Seen on Ellen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2geYFcqd2Y&feature=player_embedded. Additional fax - (818) 982-1984 wining.

Mulholland Brand

**WE OFFER THE LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED** Mulholland Brand is a high-end direct manufacturer of low maintenance aluminum gates, fences, railings, and pergolas. For direct to consumer installations, we only offer the best quality to customers. With over 25 years of experience and a 4.9/5 star average user rating on Google and Yelp, you can count on us to do an amazing job. If you are looking for the highest quality manufacturing and installations, call us today at 818-639-3820 or check us out at http://www.mulhollandbrand.com for great service, great passion, and the best security gates in Los Angeles!

Offers by Mulholland Brand on Angi
Maciel Fencing

03/19/2019

John was great. He came over on time for a free estimate. Sent us the quote by email the next day and he and his team showed up exactly on time for the scheduled day/time of the job. They really did a fantastic high quality job on the repair and they were very fast. The best part was that John was really understanding with what we needed and why. We are in the process of refinancing our house and needed this done quickly and at a low cost so we could have the fence standing up and looking good for the appraiser who would be coming later in the week. We're grateful to John for getting this done so quickly and doing such a great job. We'd definitely call him again and recommend him to others. Note the before and after pictures I included. The before picture is a little older and the fence was actually much worse off and totally collapsed by the time John came. He really did a great job fixing it.

Description of Work
Wood fence repair

01/28/2017

He came out, and gave me an estimate that I thought was fair. Other providers said I would need to replace the gates, this provider said he was able to reinstall the existing gates that would save me a few thousand dollars. The gates work fine now. Then I had him back to fix a pool fence, which he also did a good job on.

Description of Work
I hired them to repair two side gates.

01/09/2017

Fast and completed in two days. The only complaint I have is that the boards could of been closer together; you can see through if you get up close enough.

Description of Work
Install a 50 ft long fence X 8 feet high

09/08/2016

Very well. Caage removed the old grape stake fence and put in a redwood fence in 3.5 days. My neighbor was as pleased as I am.

Description of Work
Fence between my property and neighbor with concrete slab as base. It was about 60 feet long with a gate.

08/06/2016

In the end we didn't go with Caage but they were in 2nd position. The responded quickly with a quote and emailed back typically within 1-2 days. One of the better fence contractors I have dealt with.

Description of Work
We were inquiring about a front fence install with multiple gates. We were looking into a horizontal fence design with steel fence posts and steel gate frames. John Milton came out to inspect the job, he suggested I didn't need steel posts but did concur that steel gate frames were needed. I actually found his recommendation sincere since I know that the steel posts are not 100% necessary and more expensive. We want them in case we decide to redo the design in a couple of years or if we need to comply with the LA county code for fence height (which is very silly). The fence size was going to be 40' long and 7' tall.

06/28/2016

He was fairly on time (a little late). Unfortunately, he arrived when another company's employee was at the site as well (not intentional - this other guy was two days late). I showed him what we wanted, he took the measurements, then proceeded to leave. I asked if he would send us the estimate via email. He told me to text him our email address, which I did. Then we never heard back from him.

Description of Work
Came and gave an estimate to install a wrought iron fence to enclose the front of our property (approx 200 ft of fence and two gates).

06/06/2016

They never returned my call to arrange an appointment for an estimate.

Description of Work
They never returned my call. I guess that they aren't interested.

04/29/2016

This is the second time we've commissioned Alfred and his team to do work for us. This was a much larger project involving a full stained redwood fence as well as an automatic driveway gate. Alfred finished the entire job very quickly (as promised) and was great to work with. He gave us several stain options and was also flexible and patient while we experimented with different fence designs. About a month after the job was completed, the fence stopped working. I was afraid our landscapers had done something to it, and Alfred came out the next day to check it out. He was able to fix it in 15 minutes and everything is working smoothly again. Overall, I would highly highly recommend Alfred. He's a genuinely nice, honest guy.

Description of Work
Installed redwood fence in front yard and automatic driveway gate

Category fencing,driveway gates

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working on your project. -Alfred

03/30/2016

Alfred and the team at Caage were outstanding, going above and beyond expectations at every turn. Alfred took extra care to make sure there were no escape routes for our dogs, checked in with us at each step to ensure we were happy and ask if we had any questions or requests, and exceeded every hope we had for how the job would turn out. It's beautiful and makes the whole house feel nicer. Professional and outstanding job, attention to detail, and competitive pricing. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed redwood entry gate, redwood bench, and redwood fencing around the perimeter of front yard, driveway gate, deck gate, and chainlink fence for backyard.

Category fencing,driveway gates

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure working on your project.

08/18/2015

I called once on Monday and left a message at about 11:30 am and received a call back within the hour and Freddy was able to stop by 10 minutes later to give me an estimate. He was polite, on time, focused on understanding the scope of the work, and overall very professional. Given the open exposure to the back yard, I needed to close off access immediately and he was able to work around his schedule and stop by the next morning to complete the work. I was very grateful that he understood my need for urgency. The next morning he texted me to better inform me of the time he would be arriving and he was there on time. I am very happy with the overall service and the bid was the right price. Lastly, I am grateful that he did not turn down what can be considered a "small" job for fencing companies. This is another action that is telling of the kind of person Freddy is. Thank you!

Description of Work
He repaired front and side chain link fence (reattached railing and posts), added one panel enclosure, and added a new side gate.

Category fencing,driveway gates

Fence & Gate Installation chainlink, wood, iron, vinyl.

Check, PayPal