Caage Fence

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2010

When it comes to the right fence for your property, it’s important to keep two things in mind; style and function. Most people want both when they’re choosing a fence for their home or business, and we take pride in being able to provide high-quality fencing, made from the best materials, and built to last. Whether you’re looking for a privacy fence, or just something to spruce up your yard, we offer fencing and gates in chain link, wood, iron, and vinyl, to fit any look and overall style you might be going for. Customer service is our number one priority, and we understand how important a fence or a gate can be when it comes to making your home feel secure. With our years of experience, you can rest assured that you’ll be getting so much more than a standard fence. We work with all of our great customers to ensure a fence is installed that fits your personal space, and needs. Contact us for a free on-site estimate....

Isaac's Ironworks Inc

Isaac's Ironworks Inc

At Isaacs’s Ironworks we specialize in custom work serving the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding for over 19 years. A one time customer is something we try to avoid, that is why we devote so much time and energy to understanding your needs and getting them done quickly and cost effectively. We work with architects and designers and can create a beautiful structural & misc. steel product from blue print or your own design weather you are building from scratch or remodeling. At Isaac’s Ironworks we take much pride at our staff of experienced representative. When you call us you can expect to talk with someone who has knowledge and experience and truly understand your need, and the ability to provide to you when you need it. You can always count on us with innovation and customer service. We have in house design capabilities, and can handle all type of custom work. As Seen on Ellen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2geYFcqd2Y&feature=player_embedded. Additional fax - (818) 982-1984 wining.

03/19/2019

John was great. He came over on time for a free estimate. Sent us the quote by email the next day and he and his team showed up exactly on time for the scheduled day/time of the job. They really did a fantastic high quality job on the repair and they were very fast. The best part was that John was really understanding with what we needed and why. We are in the process of refinancing our house and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood fence repair

01/28/2017

He came out, and gave me an estimate that I thought was fair. Other providers said I would need to replace the gates, this provider said he was able to reinstall the existing gates that would save me a few thousand dollars. The gates work fine now. Then I had him back to fix a pool fence, which he also did a good job on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to repair two side gates.

01/09/2017

Fast and completed in two days. The only complaint I have is that the boards could of been closer together; you can see through if you get up close enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a 50 ft long fence X 8 feet high

09/08/2016

Very well. Caage removed the old grape stake fence and put in a redwood fence in 3.5 days. My neighbor was as pleased as I am.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence between my property and neighbor with concrete slab as base. It was about 60 feet long with a gate.

08/06/2016

In the end we didn't go with Caage but they were in 2nd position. The responded quickly with a quote and emailed back typically within 1-2 days. One of the better fence contractors I have dealt with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were inquiring about a front fence install with multiple gates. We were looking into a horizontal fence design with steel fence posts and steel gate frames. John Milton came out to inspect the job, he suggested I didn't need steel posts but did concur that steel gate frames were needed. I actually found his recommendation sincere since I know that the steel posts are not 100% necessary and more expensive. We want them in case we decide to redo the design in a couple of years or if we need to comply with the LA county code for fence height (which is very silly). The fence size was going to be 40' long and 7' tall.

CATEGORY fencing

Fence & Gate Installation chainlink, wood, iron, vinyl.

Check, PayPal