Reliance Development and Construction

Founded 2006

We take pride in our long term clients and have for years. Specializing in drywall, plastering, gutters, exterior painting, windows, and more! Our idea of business isn't about earning a job, its about developing a relationship. We understand finding a dependable contractor is not easy. Our mission is to provide dependable service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

Lopez project
Lopez

gutter repair

202090270

house painting (7)drywall (6)window replacement (3)gutter repair (2)water heaters (1)plastering (1)insulation (1)

09/23/2021

derrick S.

I contacted Reliance for an estimate in September. The sales representative was Kevin, who is very experienced and personable. We went over the house e.g. stucco repair, painting, window replacement, etc. He reviewed in detail what would be done and when. He spent a lot of time with me explaining everything. I was very comfortable with him and what the company could do. I got another estimate, which was less than Reliable, but the sales person was not as detailed. They started within 10 days and finished on time. All work is excellent and met all expectations. Kevin also pointed out areas that should be addressed. I agree with most of the work to be done and all pricing was reasonable. I have no issues recommending this company. I also met their workers who were dedicated and specialist in their field. They were very respectable, especially with my mother who has dementia. They left the house clean. Can't say enough.....

Description of Work
stucco repair, painting, window replacement, wall extended, door replacement

Category drywall

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

08/23/2021

Yolanda Y.

Highly recommend this company. Their project manager, Corey, was very courteous and professional and the supervisor (Enrique) and workers were punctual, courteous, hard working and left the work area clean. Their prices were very competitive, work was outstanding and communication excellent. Can’t say enough good things about this company and its employees. Will definitely use them again if I have projects in the future.

Description of Work
Drywall, electrical, stucco

Category drywall

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

02/27/2021

Oscar V.

stucco, paint, windows

Description of Work
Fantastic! I’m so glad we hired them for the job. My house looks amazing. Professional work, I highly recommend this company. They were very attentive to our needs and special requests and solved problems immediately. They took very good care of our property and were very respectful. Communicating with them and getting in touch with them was very easy. I will hire them again when we’re ready to re-do the kitchen and bathrooms. We are very happy customers.

10/31/2020

Roxanne A.

These are guys I trust. As a multiunit property owner, I know Reliance will take care of my tenants and me. Quality is what I look for in my home & investments and Reliance has consistently delivered. With their foresight & expertise, I know I’m getting the best deal & attention to detail. From consultation to execution, they’re professional & efficient. The results speak for itself & I wouldn’t trust anyone else. Thanks for the good work!

Description of Work
Home maintenance

Category drywall, gutter repair, remodeling, replacement windows, house painters

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

10/31/2020

Ben R.

Stucco & Windows

Description of Work
The experience couldn’t have been better. I had a a lot of anxiety dealing with the results of water damage in & outside my house. The water was slowly coming in from different areas over the last few rain seasons & destroyed the interior of my walls & floors on one section of the home. Make sure to ask for Dalton, he really helped make the experience a good one. & thanks to the whole team who got my place in shape in time for the holidays 🙏🏽 I’d recommend this company for the fact that they are very professional, knowledgeable, & helped solve the biggest problems in my life with ease!

Category drywall, insulation, plastering, replacement windows, house painters

09/29/2020

Cathlin O.

I had the pleasure of working with Nathaniel Green. He is professional, respectful, and cares about the customer without coming off as too pushy as a typical sales representative would. My water heater broke and I had a possible leak in the roof that may have seeped through the walls. Thankfully, Kevin and his team came out to check on this and diagnose the issue quickly. The overall service I received from the entire team from beginning to end was amazing.

Description of Work
Roof, Water Heater

Category remodeling, water heater repair

08/30/2020

kevin R.

pavers and stucco

Description of Work
After watching the dramatic difference on my neighbors house using reliance, i decided to reach out for a quote for my house. Kevin and Corey came over and gave me a detailed quote and showed me step by step what needed to be done and why. Then we were able to price everything out in a way that was affordable for me. I had been putting this off for a long time and i was nervous going into it. During the course of the work, there were a few problems that came up, but they did a good job communicating and working with me to make sure the job turned out right and that i was always in the loop If you need something done, give them a shot!

Steve T.

These guys were amazing! Showed up on time every day and the quality of work is second to none.

Description of Work
Roof and stucco

Category drywall, remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Nick J.

We trusted Reliance with painting and coating the exterior of our home and replacing rain gutters and it went as smooth as possible! Great price and finished the job quickly and clean.

Description of Work
We were planning on painting our house for quite a while but we were not finding anyone we were impressed with through referrals and online research. Then we met Kevin Dawson and he just seemed like a good guy who had shown us the previous jobs he did around our area and they looked great!

Category gutter repair, house painters

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

Kimberly D.

Kevin and his Reliance crew did an incredible job for us! Our house was way overdue for a nice, new paint job. Kevin quoted us a reasonable and competitive price and we ultimately chose him because of he was the most friendly, honest, and knowledgeable. Everyone arrived on time and they did a very thorough job. They communicated to me then repaired all the stucco damage we had and replaced various pockets of rotted wood they found. A great eye for detail! I would highly recommend Kevin and Reliance bc they do honest, good work. Our house has never looked better!!

Description of Work
My house needed to be painted

Category drywall, house painters

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

jack K.

One of the most professional and easier transactions of my home makeover. Kevin was extremely helpful in facilitating the much need paint job on my house. Costs were efficiently and accurately provided. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Exterior Paint

Category house painters

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

Steven Q.

Overall experience was great! Service was excellent and very transparent. Kevin was a pleasure to work with and would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Improved roof

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

08/06/2020

Alex T.

I had a squeaky wood floors for some time and finally got around to getting it looked at. Kevin Dawson and his crew came in and gave me what seemed to be a fair assessment on what I needed done. Once repairs started and I saw the finished product not only was I overjoyed , it was one of the best decisions I’ve made it a while. These floors should be able to last generations as I watch my family grow. 100% satisfied

Description of Work
Wood Floors

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

03/21/2020

Cousin Chris L.

I recently had an issue where some of my cousins were playing soccer outside.... Unfortunately, one of my windows was a victim of a different kind of goal. :( A friend of mine told me about this company and gave me their contact to reach out for replacement windows. Mind you, I live in a home that is pretty old, so after a consultation, I decided to get all of my windows replaced because my frames were rotting. I would like to say this was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Now my home looks more modern just from having all my windows replaced. I’m not a window expert by any means, but to be informed on the types of windows I could have installed, while also knowing the various types of windows and which ones are most beneficial against wind/rain instances, I’m now looking forward to raising the property value of my home with other repairs/replacements. Guess who I’ll be working with for that? You guessed it! I will definitely be working with them again. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
remodel

Category remodeling, replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

Thanks for your business

03/21/2020

Janelle I.

Couldn’t be happier with the professionalism of this company. I’ve had a few things done in the past with other contractors but it was always a hassle. Reliance wasn’t the cheapest bid we got on painting our house, but we are extremely satisfied. The paint is waterproof and I can now keep it clean by washing it. Thank you to AJ for knocking at our door, and thanks to Corey for keeping us informed with the progress updates. My house looks beautiful, thanks again Reliance.

Description of Work
Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

Review for Reliance Development and Construction - 5312 Atlantic Blvd, Maywood, CA - 38454822

We were happy to help

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal
    California
    California: Contractors
    12/31/2023

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
    We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment