Regularly cleaning out your gutters is essential to preventing water damage on the exterior and interior of your home. Here’s when and how often to clean gutters.
Get matched with top gutter cleaners in Lower Lake, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local gutter cleaners.
Recent Gutter Cleaning Reviews in Lower Lake
- Cleen SolarOutstanding in all ways. Jake was responsive to my first call even in the middle of the holidays and came out to give me an estimate. I needed to have them cleaned before the next big storm hit and he was able to get me on the schedule. Showed up on time and did a great job on the cleaning of the gutters and the clean-up afterward
- Cleen SolarThey arrived on time and did a great job for the price they quoted. We will hire them again the next we need our gutters cleaned. They were both professional and friendly.
- Cleen SolarWonderful. They did a great job. The gentlemen that did it. Did an excellent job. We were very impressed with that.
- David Stears Window & Rain Gutter Cleaning SvcIt went great! Dave is nice and hard worker. gave me great advice around my property. im a new home owner so it is much appreciated. Showed me how much dirt i had in my gutters; dirt bag was heavy! House is 2 story. didnt keep track of time but estimating took around +2 hours
- The Gutter Guard SpecialistFrom the first time till now, Shawn has always done a great job. He is very professional, dependable and honest. I have recommended him to many friends and co-workers.
- Universal Windows Direct Of Northern SacramentoThey provided excellent customer service before, during, and after the work. Jan was very responsive and answered all my questions. He provided a clear quote, outlining everything that was included in the service. He arrived on time, performed the work as discussed and cleaned-up after the work was complete. I also like that the quote and invoice are online, available for my viewing at any time. I highly recommend Rough Country Renovations
- Guizar LandscapingAlex is a fantastic worker very responsible and on time my house looks beautiful and ready for summer
- Herbert's Overhead MaintenanceThey were on time and did a great job. Cleaning the gutters required removing the guards and then replacing them. They were efficient, fast, courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again. Price was very reasonable.
- Powers Roof service LLCThis guy is OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . And, because of it, he is in HUGE demand.. However, Definitely .. worth the wait.. !! He found-fixed things that the Original roofing Company missed. or messed up. After the initial " fix" was put in place, I waited 4 months for him to come out and put my rood in a place where I would never have to worry about any roof problems, again..... Again, Glad I di
- Home Maintenance SolutionsHe was very prompt in answering my questions. I request him to do a number of handymen jobs for my rental out of state. I was unable to meet him before hiring him. My tenant had several tasks that needed to be handled and she needed to feel comfortable with the person doing them. She phone me afterwards to tell me how professional, helpful, and nice he was. He completed everything within a couple days even though he had another project going on
Gutter Cleaning Services in Lower Lake
- Business Description:We at Cal-Rox Roofing Inc, are proud to be family owned and opperated. With more then 25 years of roofing experience we have gained the trust and loyalty of our customers. Honesty, safety and True Workmanship are how we run our business. We want to provide every customer with the best products and services available. Therefore we only work with the bestRecent Review:Very well. Done in about thirty minutes. Cleaned dirty valleys and rain gutters.Marilyn H.
- Business Description:**We have the BEST Gutter Guard money can buy!**We are now offer $250 off 100' of Gutters** We install high quality surgical grade stainless steel gutter filters/gutter guards that are the best on the market as ranked by Consumer Reports. You'll enjoy peace of mind, because they are backed by a Lifetime fully transferable warranty! Never clean your gutters again! We use the most advanced Gutter Protection Technology with a money back no clog guarantee. Our gutter filters are made completel..Recent Review:They cleaned the gutters, then installed the gutter guards. Real test will be when it rains. The work was done efficiently and on time.Shannon C.
- Business Description:Byers offers services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one-piece seamless, no-clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wi..Recent Review:Byers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you!Linda H.
- Business Description:We are a full-service tree care company serving Mendocino County for over 20 years. It is our mission to be professional, safe, courteous and to provide our customers with expert tree care. We are fully licensed and insured for your protectionRecent Review:We had a large, old liveoak that was getting dangerous. The trunk was rotting on the inside, and it was just an accident waiting to happen. It was a beautiful tree and we loved it, but we decided to remove it before it fell. <br /> There was also a second oak that was leaning and we were thinking about removing it as well. But it was still pretty healthy, so we hadn't really made up our minds about that one. <br /> We called Matt's Custom Tree Care - they came out and looked over both trees. Laura, the person who inspected the trees, agreed with us about the first tree. It really needed to go. <br /> We discussed the second tree for a while. It was healthy, but it was top-heavy and leaning toward the house. Laura explained that it was leaning because the first tree was forcing it to grow that way. She said that once the first tree was removed, it would straighten up some. She recommended trimming the canopy and deadwood, and just watching the tree to see how it grew after its old neighbor was gone. Also she said the tree would straighten up a little bit immediately after the work was done. Interesting - I never thought that something like a big oak would be able move like that. Time for an experiment... <br /> The trees were in kind of a complicated spot to work on - there was a fence and chicken coop right under the tree to be removed. And everything was on a slope, of course. <br /> Laura estimated it would take two days to do all the work. We scheduled the job and decided we would keep the chips and wood. <br /> The crew came in a few days later with a bucket truck, chipper and lots of rope. They did a great job. It took two days, as expected. They got the tree down with no damage to the surrounding structures and cleaned up the area nicely. The crew was great, and really knew what they were doing. <br /> They left us with about 15 yards(!!) of wood chips and a whole bunch of firewood. We will never need to buy wood chips for ground cover. Ever. Again. <br /> Oh - back to that experiment. I measured that leaning tree before and after the work was done. Less than 24 hours after the job was finished, the tree trunk had straightened up 2.7 degrees. Pretty cool. <br /> Great group of people to work with. I would hire them again any time. <br /> <br /> <br /Pat H.
- Business Description:Hello! My name is Nick Perry and I own a small power washing business. We specialize in houses, roofs, driveways, sidewalks, solar panels, fences, garages, store fronts..... list goes on! You may contact me via txt or call at anytime at 925-522-6829 thank you very much.
- Business Description:Brush clearing tree work all landscaping needs plus the tuff stuff blackberry removal poison oak removal
- Business Description:Roofing ContractorRecent Review:Awesome! Once they started, (they have been very, very busy) it was completed in 2 days. Old roof off one day, new roof on. Bam! Done!Sheryl D.
- Business Description:Exterior Services
- Business Description:Licensed General Contractor # 672782 1 to 2 employees when needed.
- Business Description:We specialize in drying out your home or business and preventing it from happening again. We also do smoke cleanup, Deodorization, and contents cleaning. We have over 20 years experience with water, fire and mold mitigation. IICRC Certified firm. We are a 24/7/365 company and do out bets to get to your loss within 1 hour
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter cleaning service articles
While screens and guards can make gutter cleaning easier and less frequent, they’re not maintenance-free. Here are six tips for how to clean gutters with gutter guards.
When gutters become clogged with leaves and other debris, they can’t do their job. There are a lot of factors that go into how much gutter cleaning will cost. Find out how much you can expect to spend on this essential home task.
Find gutter cleaners in
gutter cleaners in Lower Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DENISON ROOFING17717 CACHAGUA RD
Carmel Valley, California
- DENISON ROOFING
- Four Seasons Gutter Filter4212 N Freeway Blvd
- Four Seasons Gutter Filter
- Home Construction SolutionsPO Box 837
- Home Construction Solutions
- Intensive Care CleaningP. O. Box 2155
- Intensive Care Cleaning
- RED SKY ROOFING300 Standard Veneer Rd
Crescent City, California
- RED SKY ROOFING
- Tri County Washing 496 Hearn Ave
Santa Rosa, California
- Tri County Washing