Realty Builders Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2012

Here at Realty Builders, Inc. we are a full service general construction company ranging in several types of home improvement, remodeling and new construction projects for the interior and exterior of the home and have been serving Southern California for several years now. Realty Builders, Inc. strives from start to finish with all of our customers to make them happy with the final results of all of our home improvement projects. Second northern California Location: 101 California Street Suite 2710 San Francisco, CA 94111...

Old Town Construction

11/08/2016

The work was not done as designed and was not great quality. In previous homes, I remodeled kitchens twice and converted a laundry room into a bathroom. I know that there are always some problems, some delays, and scheduling issues. However, this experience was a nightmare of errors and delays. If I could rate Realty Builders Inc. lower than one star, I would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Realty Builders Inc to replace a bath tub with a walk in shower.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

01/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rebuilt our garage damaged by fallen tree. Excellent quality work, but not always on time.

CATEGORY remodeling,garage builders

11/05/2015

Looks Beautiful! Great Job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof

06/01/2015

Negotiated fair price and worked with neighbors on other side of common wall. Also created good atmosphere of cooperation between neighbors, roof contractor and two owners (myself as one.) Each time a surprise came up after the initial job quote, Victor and Avi gave me a detailed explanation of what they were going to do and how they were going to do it. The crew was also very courteous to the the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced decking, house shingles to accommodate roof repair. Also cut out and patched ceiling where water had entered into interior.

04/27/2015

N/A

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No show. Scheduled an appointment for a room addition estimate. On the day of the appointment on one showed up, not even a phone call. A day wasted.

CATEGORY remodeling

We offer a full range of remodeling and improvement from room additions, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, flooring, interior and exterior painting, windows and doors, hardscaping, interior and exterior home design, blue prints, engineering architectural design and much more. We offer services for residential and commercial properties.

we do have a company minimum for all and any projects preformed of $3000 (three thousand dollars). Realty Builders, Inc. doesn't offer fumigation's of any kind or small electrical or plumbing repairs.

Check, Financing Available