Armtech Satellites Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2014

5111 Hollywood Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90027

ArmTech Satellites Inc has been in home automation for 8 years. We offer our fast, effective professional services to businesses and residents, both receiving the same high level of workmanship. ArmTech Satellites Inc has a complete home installation division staffed with project coordinators,

01/28/2019

John F.

Went great! The guys were punctual, informative and efficient. They even made sure my satellite connection worked. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
I needed to have 3 wall-mounted flat screen televisions moved from one house to another and re-mounted (including sound bar).

Category home theater design, satellite tv service

Dear Sir, Thank you for the review. We are glad to see our customer satisfied and happy. Thank you for your business.

08/09/2018

Vincent P.

We spoke to Mike in the morning. He said he'd arrive in 2 hours and he was on time. He identified the problem and replaced our equipment. He was courteous and helpful, explaining the new procedures. We'll remember him in the future.

Description of Work
We needed to replace our dvd/vhs equipment

Category home theater design, satellite tv service

04/17/2018

Neal S.

Able to connect everything quickly and get items working together. The systems were well integrated and universal remote set up. Also work done at my office. Each time work was done quickly and well. Only aspect I can see improved is having his full attention, always on the phone and dismissive of giving me his full attention on both appointments. Friendly and competent wins over manners for getting a job done but that is why he gets a B not an A.

Description of Work
Setting up Home theater and Fixing Issues with Video, TV, Apple TV, Roku

02/20/2018

Brian D.

He was on time, did a very good job. Very quick.

Description of Work
TV hanging and surround sound

12/12/2017

jenny G.

Technician Mike was a real pro. Knew what he was doing, efficient, good attitude, cleaned up after the job. Couldn't ask for anything more. Will recommend to others.

Description of Work
2 TVs and a sound bar mounted and a "power bridge" installed to hide the cords.

12/02/2017

james A.

Great. Bought a new remote that is very easy to use.

Description of Work
Discussed ways to improve my TV service with speakers etc

11/12/2017

Anthony V.

Went great. Fair pricing, and the install was pretty quick. High quality job.

Description of Work
In-ceiling speaker installation

11/01/2017

Deanne N.

Mike hooked everything up and realized that 1 of our speakers wasn't working and that we needed an HDMI cable to use our new receiver. He tested all of the lines and was very thorough. He showed me how to use everything and then tied the cables off nicely to hide then from view. He cleaned up the area and left. he was very polite and took care of everything we needed.

Description of Work
We needed to hook up a new receiver and wireless subwoofer to our surround sound and a set of headphones to the TV.

10/30/2017

Anthony V.

Went great. They were very professional, and the work looks well done. And they did a good job with keeping the room clean. Pricing was a little higher than I was expecting even with a coupon. But he did provide us with a small discount from their normal pricing. My advice would be to get a complete time and price estimate at the start.

Description of Work
Installed 2 new in-ceiling speakers, and did cabling for my rear surround speakers.

10/23/2017

Deanne N.

I will never take part in a prepay again because I have called them 3 times with no response. That is $99 down the drain.

Description of Work
I needed someone to hook up my video/tv equipment.

Category

10/18/2017

JOANNE R.

Mike came and assessed the setup and gave me options on how to solve the problem. We agreed on a plan and he returned the following week and completed the work as agreed. New set up works great.

Description of Work
I needed to update my TV to include an HDMI capable TV. Re-wiring current set up through a stone wall was required.

Category satellite tv service

10/17/2017

Jennifer R.

Determined that our Digital to Analog Audio Converter was not working properly.

Description of Work
Wireless Headset stopped working.

10/16/2017

Michael K.

It went well Mike explained everything as he went along identified certain things, and it went well. Thank you

Description of Work
Stereo and TV hookup

10/14/2017

Paul D.

He installed the tuner ok but the speed in which he explained everything was too fast. He did say to call him if I needed additional help

Description of Work
wire speakers in kitchen but decided to have him install my new tuner instead as I didn't want to pay hundreds more

10/09/2017

CRISTINA E.

Service tech was prompt. Installation was lengthy but it works OK. The universal remote setup is wonky.

Description of Work
Installation of Universal Remote

09/20/2017

Bettina S.

GREAT! Really fast, easy, and the tech was really professional.

Description of Work
I needed a peripheral equipment set up (gaming console, DVD player, Apple TV) and spiderweb of chords organized and my universal remote set up.

09/15/2017

m S.

Excellent. They were professional, knowlegable, courteous, neat, cleaned-up. Very pleased with their work and I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
We needed a new Access Point (WiFi) installed in our house. It involved running a new Ethernet cable in the crawl space,

09/14/2017

Sean P.

It went great. Quick and easy. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
I needed my URC remote reprogrammed.

08/28/2017

kelly G.

The remotes got fixed and he said I need a different receiver with two outputs before we can get the speakers in the backyard. I have to touch base with him today.

Description of Work
My remotes programmed and two speakers installed in the backyard.

08/15/2017

Geri H.

Fine a bit dirty and an extra hole in wall we needed to patch

Description of Work
Speaker wiring and ceiling mount

Category

08/12/2017

Thomas J.

Mike from Armtech was great. Friendly and professional on the phone and in person. Hanging a nest cam outside was quick work for him. Done. Even drilling through exterior wall to get to electricity - easy. He even knows how the app works! Half of the people who claim to be Nest Pros in Los Angeles have never seen one before. So, get Mike. Then he was like, "Okay, what's next?" What's next was trying to get my PC sound-card to work with my home theater AND PC AND cable and still let me go to headphones if I want to. I'm a huge PC **** and I couldn't figure it out. It took Mike about 20 minutes to find a solution and I was good to go. Couldn't be happier. Don’t call anyone else for stuff like this.

Description of Work
Nest Outdoor cam hung. Needed to figure out how my home theater, cable, PC worked audio-wise.

07/10/2017

Martin V.

All done on time and working great.

Description of Work
Mike did a great job. Fixed cabeling on TV. No longer a mess, but a tightly packed grouping of cables. And an upgraded remote. Added a nest. Love it. Added a ring doorbell and home camera monitoring system.

Category home theater design, home security systems, home automation

07/03/2017

Patricia P.

I love a person when they know there craft.1

Description of Work
A little miscommunication on appt time , but they made up for the excellent work and knowledge. Would hire again when I get new equipment.

06/29/2017

Robin W.

The services were provided, went well.

Description of Work
Just needed to check my security cameras and system and organize a nest of wires.

Category electrician, tv antenna, home automation

05/27/2017

Richard B.

I did not want to wait at the house for him to come, so we arranged that he would call me when he was 30 minutes away, He did a wonderful job on all of these projects. He told me exactly what it would cost for my added AV work and performed the work as expected. He told me which Roku model to buy so it would work on the universal remote control. I would use him on any other project and will recommend him to my clients as an architect.

Description of Work
I had them set up streaming on an older model TV which did not have that capability. It turned out that my receiver did not have enough himi jacks so they also provided a switch box for me. He also provided a universal remote that would operate in one click the TV, the direct TV, and the receiver. Also controlled was a DVD and Roku .

High Definition Audio Video

Ask about our newest promotions! 10% off all Labor (up to $1000) and 20% off all speakers! Were a full service audio and video contractor specializing in home theater sales, setup, and installation. We can provide you with almost any name brand equipment at a competitive price and with a full manufacturers warranty. We offer same day appointments if available and do service calls as well. We're a licensed and insured contractor and we do our best to answer our phones.

2022 Super Service Award

ADT

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Castilla Electric Cor.

Castilla Electric Corporation. Electrical Installations Maintenance Industrial Commercial Residential Lic# 1018242

California
    C-7
    06/30/2019
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express

Home Theater Systems,Whole House Audio Systems,We Carry All Respected Lines Including Yamaha, Pioneer, LG, Jamo,JVC and RTI,In-home Audio / Video Design Consultation,In-Wall and In-Ceiling Speakers,Volume Controls,Outdoor Speakers,Quality Products, and Cutting Edge Technology