When you need help moving furniture or with other in-home heavy lifting, your best bet will be to turn to a moving company for moving labor or furniture moving services. These pros can safely and efficiently transport your bulky items.
Get matched with top moving companies in Keyes, CA
There are 14 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Keyes
- Make Your Move FolsomI am a 76 year old senior citizen who was unexpectedly forced to move from Sacramento to Tracy, California. Over the years, I have moved across country, to Hawaii and back, with innumerable moves both interstate and intrastate. There have been some good movers, some mediocre movers, and some horrible ones. However, I have never had a more pleasant experience than I just had with Make Your Move movers. From my first contact (based on reviews I read) to the final move, I had an experience beyond compare. The office staff was friendly, professional, and explained all details and fees clearly and concisely. There were no hidden fees or last minute surprises. On the day of my move, the movers (Rick and Jabari) arrived promptly at the time promised, 10 a.m. I expected them to be a little challenged as I had two flights of stairs in the first house and a single flight of stairs in my new home. NOT A PROBLEM! They got to work immediately and astonished me by not dismantling two big pieces of furniture (a futon sofa bed and a solid wood bed frame, but moved them intact so as not to damage the integrity of the pieces by taking them apart and putting them together again. I have never had movers who belonged in the World's Strongest Man competition! Once they arrived, it was like clockwork. Not one item was damaged or broken. No walls were scratched. Everything was placed exactly where I wanted it. By the time they left, I knew this was my new home to enjoy. The pricing was extremely reasonable in this day and age of Covid and people jacking up prices just because they can. I don't plan on moving ever again, but if I ever do, the first and only company I will contact is Make Your Move. An extraordinary family-owned business that represents every reason to support small businesses with true ethics and professionalism
- Make Your Move FolsomI've used Kevin and his team three times now. They worked quickly and came in right on time. Careful attention was paid to the breakables. The two movers were extremely easy to work with - no attitude . Have had unfortunate experiences in the past with others. So grateful for these guys...and Linda too
- MAGIC MOVING & STORAGE INC.These guys are THE BEST! We were referred to Magic Moving by a family member and as anticipated they were just AWESOME! My boyfriend and I have used other so called professionalmoving companies but they were awful! These movers were happy, uniformed, experienced and very professional. BEST ever! Friendly , careful and fast! Highly recommend Magic Moving & Storage!
- MAGIC MOVING & STORAGE INC.JUST AWESOME!! We recently moved from Bay area to Austin Texas and with Magic's help was the best move we've ever had! My family and I have moved all around the country, and had multiple movers some good and some horrible!! This company made this move quick, easy and affordable! The sales team was so helpful in answering my questions, planning, and coordinating our move The driver, Dave and his team were incredibly fast, careful, polite and professional!! Simply the the best we've ever had! Dave stayed in contact with us, delivered right away with no problems. We are extremely happy and will hire Magic Moving & Storage again in the future!! Highly recommend this company
- Big Island MoversThe service was beyond outstanding and I will definitely use them again. They are extremely friendly, professional, and they go out their way to be accommodating.
- MAGIC MOVING & STORAGE INC.It was great! they were really good, very efficient and showed up on time. They had plenty of crewmen here to help get it done quickly. The move was only about 8 miles but they got it done very fast!
- MAGIC MOVING & STORAGE INC.It went smoothly. None of my stuff was damaged but I took care of the packing ahead of time. They showed up on time and I would recommend them to others.
- NorthStar Moving CompanyThese guys knew what they were doing.. They used every open space in the truck and were quick with no damage. I'd recommend them for anyone to use to move. They were very polite and professional.. A++
- Yolo TransferThis is my second time using YOLO and for the next move, I will again. They are professional and my items are damage FREE!
- Rainbow MoversThe move went great! Very professional and caring in the process of packing personal items, kitchen etc. Not one thing broken! Would hire again in a minute. Office staff great as well, answered all my questions before the move.
Movers in Keyes
- Business Description:For superior moving services near Merced, CA, call the most preferred provider - All In A Day Moving. Call us and get quality beyond your expectations. Bear Creek CA;Recent Review:Excellent guys(Frank, Angelo and John) They came in respectable, on time and nothing was broken. I will highly recommend them to other people.James G.
- Business Description:A professional owner-operated moving company with 15 years experience. We move residential homes and offices. We load and unload your furniture with care. We have professional equipment and a moving truck. We pack and unpack your belongings. We will be any prices out there! We guarantee complete satisfaction! We provide the same day serviceRecent Review:It went great did a very good job fast and trusthworthlyThomas N.
- Business Description:5x Super Service Award Winner! The name ‘Magic Moving & Storage’ is synonymous with quality, trust, and professionalism. Local/long distance, residential & commercial moves. Short or long term storage. Full service or partial packing, custom crating, pianos, safes, fine art & antiques . For decades we’ve been moving individuals, families, Military members and businesses all over the Bay Area, California, the United States and the World! Let us tailor a custom Local Bay Area moving, Long Dista..Recent Review:Excellent service and people! These guys were professional and skilled tradesmen. Help me on combining an office and residential move here locally. They hit the ground running, on time uniformed, experienced & even help me disconnect computers routers etc and pack last minute items. Worth every penny, will definitely use them again in the future! Hire Magic Moving & StorageRich N.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
- Business Description:If you have been looking for affordable moving companies for a small move, you just found one. Ship Smart has 300 companies nationwide and specializes in small international and domestic moves traveling over 300 miles. "Small moves" are moves that are under the minimums of most moving companies (Under 2000 pounds), but too big to ship with parcel or postal services (Over 150 pounds). Our company started out moving high value items like fine art and antiques. As the volume of shipments grew, w..
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
Deals in Keyes for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
You probably haven’t spent much time thinking about bleach or refrigerated food while getting ready to move, but neither should get packed in your moving truck. Learn about this and other tips for what not to pack when you move.
If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Find moving companies in
- French Camp
moving companies in Keyes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Around Hauling2808 Castlewood Ct
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- American Home Movers1930 Village Center Circle Suite #3
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- KM North Moving Services
- KM North Moving Services
- Lake Movers420 Beatrice Ct Ste B
- Lake Movers
- MAGIC MOVING & STORAGE INC.712 Bancroft Rd Locations all across California
Walnut Creek, California
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- McGrath Moving & Storage Inc.645 Janopaul Ln
- Mid Cal Moving & Storage Company607 N Carlton Ave Ste B
- Mikes Yard Service210 Bruce Ln
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- myBekins5481 Brisa St
- MAGIC MOVING & STORAGE INC.
- Petes Moving Services LLC5662 Pirrone Rd
- PODS Moving and Storage821 Oates Ct Ste 300
- Pool Table Taxi196 Sparrow Drive
- Prager Moving & Storage Co155 Fort HIll Dr
- Precise Home Cleaning4337 Finney Rd
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC555 8th Ave
New York, New York
- Pro Movers513 Sauber Ct
- Petes Moving Services LLC
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- Royal Quality Logistics304 S Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Royal Quality Logistics
- Scott's Household Services1216 Willeen Ct
- SENIORS ON THE MOVE INC232 W Larch Rd H
- Serrano's Cleaning ServicesP.O Box 66060
- Ship Smart Inc71 Stevenson St
San Francisco, California
- Starving Students Movers - Stockton1621 Navy Dr Bldg 1
- Sterling Van Lines6850 Suva St
Bell Gardens, California
- STONEGATE DESIGNER DELIVERY, INC11942 Sherman Road
North Hollywood, California
- Scott's Household Services