Mudjacking is a specialized trade so take particular care when searching for a pro. Learn pricing factors before hiring a professional for concrete leveling.
Get matched with top concrete levelers in Kelseyville, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete levelers.
Recent Mudjacking Reviews in Kelseyville
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- Tom's ConcreteHe returned my initial call very quickly and scheduled an appointment for an estimate right away. He worked my small job into his schedule and brought out amazing workers to complete the patio in one day. Tom is very approachable, honest, hard-working, fair and reasonable. I would recommend him to anyone needing concrete work don
- STERN'S CONSTRUCTION INCI own an small house in Echo park that was badly undermined by a partially excavated basement. It needed to be earthquake proofed (retrofitted). I consulted Angie's List and noted that Stern Constr Company came highly recommend by former customers. I called the owner, Terry Stern, and he agreed to meet and give an estimate. A congenial young man, he was quite informative, explaining the process in detail and after some preliminary measurements gave me an estimate of $2900. I signed a contract and we agreed on a time a few weeks hence. Two young men (brothers I believe) showed up in a truck on time and worked their tails off for three days. There was lots of measuring, sawing, drilling, nailing, etc to get the job done. The crawl space under the house was uncomfortable but they never complained. They were friendly and technically competent. They cleaned up the site when complete. I would recommend Stern Construction in a heartbeat to anyone wishing to retrofit a house
- Mangold DevelopmentsOriginally this cabin was built to be a part time vacation home, but the remodel brought out the best the cabin has to offer as a full time permenant residence. Mangold Developments (Chad is the owner) was prompt, professional and a pleasure to work with. He paid attention to the details we needed to make the cabin comfortable, efficient and attractive. We appreciated the fact that we had a certain style in mind and Chad worked with materials and design that complimented our vision. We never were left wondering when or where we were at on the project. We established time frames and a budget; Mangold Developments came through with flying colors on all counts. We were amazed at how clean and organized all phases of the project went, which meant everything to us since our time is spread between two homes and two jobs in two different parts of the state. We would highly recommend Chad and Mangold Developments as an honest, professional contractor and project manager
- Dwyer CoThe gentleman who came for the estimate was very nice, professional and knowledgeable. However, he told me I needed to have more slabs lifted than I requested, and told me he was 'giving me a deal' to do the extra lifting that he said was really needed, though I disagreed. I accepted the estimate and called someone else. Then I got a phone call from the estimator saying there was a sale and the quote would go up if I didn't act now. I asked him to re-quote for just the one slab I wanted lifted and he gave me an oral quote what was even higher by about $100 than he originally had discussed during the initial estimate. I questioned him about it, repeating back to him what he'd initially said, and he told me how 'that price didn't include x, y, z' and that I really needed the whole 3 slabs lifted. AND that, if, when they started doing the work, if the supervisor discovered a need for more lifting, the bill could be higher. I said no-thanks, and later called the company and left a voice mail telling them I will not work with a company that pressures me to do more than I request and makes me feel like I'm dealing with a bad used car salesman. In the end, I had another concrete lifting company do the job. They said they'd lift the one slab for a fee (that was about $20 less than Dwyer's quote, so essentially the same) and he too warned that, once they got into the work, they might discover additional holes under other slabs next to the one. The price would be the same, but we have to understand that there might be a few extra spots on other slabs where they did the additional work. This other contractor was right, AND the other 2 slabs Dwyer wanted me to have lifted (on the left side) were ultimately fine, but the ones on the south side were the ones that ended up getting the extra lift. So, I chose the right contractor, and it WASN'T DWYER
- Donny MobleyI applied to the city to have 2 1/2 acres split into partials. I wanted to sell the other acre and a half I didn't need. The city allowed me to do that after I jumped through their hoops. I had to put in a road though. He had to put in concrete because he had to put in a fire hydrant, power lines, cable television, and plumbing. He had to remove the soil to place the road. He never came back to move it. I had to hire someone to move loads of concrete, wood, trash, and metal plates
Mudjacking Contractors in Kelseyville
- Business Description:Untitled Concrete Installation Residential concrete construction for homeowners including backyard patios, sidewalks, driveways retaining walls and pool decks We are experts at making beautiful stamped, stained or colored concrete features of any kind. We will design the perfect backyard for your outdoor enjoyment Our Residential Work Includes: Concrete slabs of any size and design T-Footing and Drill Pier Foundations City sidewalks, curbs and gutters Concrete flatwork Retaining walls & c..
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power installed our ground mount 20 panel system and they are terrific. Their staff and installation crew were professional and efficient. They also assist with any HOA requirements. Highly recommend them....!Carly L.
- Business Description:Established in 1987, Saber is an innovative foundation repair business whose goal is to REDEFINE the home contractor industry by providing the highest-quality work and WOW! service to every customer. Saber prides itself in providing peace of mind to Southern California homeowners and, in the long term, improving neighborhoods and communities. Services include concrete foundation repair, concrete leveling, seismic strengthening and crawl space repair
- Business Description:Concrete cutting and demolition company..
- Business Description:we at Martinez tile company we give the best price on what we do for the costumer always be happy.
- Business Description:Clean Site is a Sacramento Flooring Removal Company that was established to provide cost effective and fast floor removal services to Demolition Contractors, Remodeling Contractors, Renovation Contractors, Flooring Contractors, and General Contractors in Sacramento, Yolo, and Placer counties. We provide flooring removal services for commercial, industrial, and residential projects. Clean Site specializes in the removal of glued down carpet, vinyl, Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT), laminate, hardwood,..
- Business Description:License pending
- Business Description:Fast Floor Removal Service Save Time & Money Your one-stop source for all your flooring removal needs. We specialize in all flooring removal: tile removal, hardwood removal, carpet removal, and adhesive removal. Other services we provide are shot blasting, concrete floor grinding, concrete polishing, concrete staining, epoxy and sealing. We know how to work with and know what installers and contractors need to do their work and prepare residential, commercial, and industrial flooring surfaces..
- Business Description:Flexible and agile business. We put the customer first.
- Business Description:15 plus years of experience. Available for jobs of all sizes across Northern CA.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mudjacking contractor articles
Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Repairing or replacing a sidewalk can cost in the range of hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the extent of the damage and where you live.
Find concrete levelers in
- Clearlake Oaks
- Lower Lake
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Upper Lake
- Redwood Valley
- Saint Helena
concrete levelers in Kelseyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- all in one construction21092 shaws flat school rd
- all in one construction
- Boydston Construction, Inc.1620 N. Inyo Street
- Boydston Construction, Inc.
- Gaona's Custom Concrete2158 Francisco Ave
Santa Rosa, California
- Gaona's Custom Concrete
- Lift Off Floor Removal1240 Market St
Yuba City, California
- Lift Off Floor Removal
- Pierson Company1200 West Harris Street
- Pierson Company
- Saber 930 S ANDREASEN DR
- Van Note ConstructionPO Box 826
San Miguel, California
- Van Note Construction