If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Dunnigan, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Dunnigan
- A Wiseman's Home Improvement IncThese fellows really do a good job. Phil did an excellent job with his design suggestions and follow up care regarding our concerns. Ryan and his crew's work was done in a professional manner and without unnecessary delays. We are most pleased with the results.
- A Wiseman's Home Improvement IncFantastic! They took my old bathroom and kitchen and made them beautiful. I couldn't be happier. I plan to hire them in the near future for some more projects.
- A Wiseman's Home Improvement IncWe are extremely delighted with our new kitchen. It is exactly what we had envisioned. Phil is fantastic - highly professional, direct and honest. Phil designed the layout with our ideas in mind, and he helped us chose counter top, tiles etc. Ryan and his crew are outstanding, not only are they polite and professional, but they are very good at what they do. Ryan must have answered dozens of my texts, and did so promptly without out complaints. We are so pleased with our experience with Phil & Ryan - I recommend this extraordinary team without reservation read less
- 4 Corners Construction inc.They did a phenomenal job, Grade A work I highly recommend them, super clean and tidy, if you need anything done 4 corners construction is who you need to see.
- A Wiseman's Home Improvement IncExcellent. Highly recommend Wiseman Home Improvement for bathroom remodels. Here are some of the reasons why: 1) The people they work with are fantastic. For example, the quartz countertop firm was a pleasure to work with and made the selection a lot of fun. I could go on and on but one more example: The plumber was excellent and provided insight during construction as to improvements in the project plumbing without increasing the costs. 2) Phil worked with us to design the bathroom. We changed our minds several times and he rebid the project for us a few times. He was very patient and helped us with design ideas. He has done many bathroom remodels and is willing to share ideas and photos of other projects they have done. 3) During construction we made changes to the work such as replacing the exterior window. They were very helpful in making the changes and worked around them. Their pricing for the extras was reasonable, and we don't feel they took advantage of the situation. 4) The project was completed without unexpected change orders. They are good for their word, and they don't try to take advantage of you. 5) We are contracting with them to remodel our other two bathrooms this year read less
- Re-Nu RefinishingProvider had to return a 2nd time to redo the work.. On initial visit on completion, the sink had bubbled spots that did not get smoothed out. On the redo, the spots were gone but the finish showed the scratches from the sanding and numerous tiny specks of dust or lint that got covered over. Still better than replacing the whole sink at this point. He was professional and cordial read less
- The Plumbing SourceWe had a leak in our kitchen ceiling in two different areas. Thought it was from the upstairs bathroom. They showed up to our home on time, researched the problem and found that the leak was actually coming from our master bathroom toilet and a second leak from the jacuzzi tub. The second bathroom toilet was loose and although it wasn't leaking, he showed us how much the wax band was worn and would start leaking sooner or later. We had him replace both toilets upstairs, repair the jacuzzi tub drain line, replace the tub fixtures, and repair the clean the jacuzzi tub motor. He did have to cut a hole in our kitchen ceiling to make sure there was no mold. Thank goodness there wasn't. So we have to have an expensive ceiling repair now. However for the amount of time that was spent at our house and the amount of work, we were satisfied with the work, their professionalism, and price. Hope we don't have to but would use them again and would recommend them to a friend read less
- Re-Nu RefinishingKevin the owner arrived on time, completed the job in three and a half hours and cleaned everything up nicely. I am very please with the results, the price was $105 less than an other estimate I had received. Kevin is very professional and in addition I got a 5% Angie's List discount. I highly recommend him and would definitely hire him again read less
- J Hough ConstructionThis guy is garbage. 1) He comes late and leaves early; a said ten days but took 30. 2) He doesn't seem to know how to communicate with women; he asked my wife invasive questions. 3) He didn't finish the job; I still don't have a towel rack. 4) His positive reviews are fake; notice that they are all from the same month. 5) Incompetence is his specialty; you are better off doing the job yourself read less
- A Wiseman's Home Improvement IncPhil, the initial contact for Wiseman Home Improvement was very helpful during the design phase. I had an idea of what I wanted to do but Phil provided great suggestions based upon other bathroom projects Wiseman has done. Ryan Wiseman and his crew showed up on time each day, used tarps to protect exposed furniture and floors, and cleaned up before they left. I finally got the master bathroom I always wanted and the marble work was exceptional. Work was done on time and budget. Wiseman takes pride in providing quality work at a good price. I would highly recommend them to any considering a bathroom or kitchen renovation read less
Bathtub Refinishers in Dunnigan
- Business Description:Re-nu Refinishing has been family owned and operated since 1988. We are a California state licensed contractor (lic# 867745) and a member of the better business bureau. We specialize in the refinishing of bathtubs, showers, sinks, and counter tops. We offer free estimates. Visit our website at Re-Nurefinishing.co read lessRecent Review:Provider had to return a 2nd time to redo the work.. On initial visit on completion, the sink had bubbled spots that did not get smoothed out. On the redo, the spots were gone but the finish showed the scratches from the sanding and numerous tiny specks of dust or lint that got covered over. Still better than replacing the whole sink at this point. He was professional and cordial read lessBETTY W.
- Business Description:Specializing in bathroom and kitchen remodeling, painting, plumbing, sheetrock, tile, flooring, dry rot repairs, and much more. I'm sure we can do it if you just ask. Always treating the job as if it's my own. Very respectful and courteous to everyone. I am NOT a handyman but a general contractor who is licensed, bonded, and insured so there is no worries on your end. I've been in business for over 20 yrs with no advertising which says alot to many people. I finally started my own company a.. read lessRecent Review:Glen was responsive, efficient, clear & friendly. His goal was to complete the work well, quickly & to make sure I was completely satisfied. He follows through and does what he says he's going to do. I am definitely hiring this company again! All his guys want to do a good job for you read lessReza M.
- Business Description:It is important to hire a contractor you trust. We will never perform substandard work or overcharge. Customer service and quality work are our number one priorities. Make the wise choice, and go with Wiseman Home Improvement for your home improvement needs. Additional email - email@example.com read lessRecent Review:Everything about the process was perfect! Excellent communication, the bid was within our budget, the team was professional, highly skilled and a joy to work with. We LOVE the results and so do our friends and family who have seen it! My brother was so impressed, he signed a contract with the team as well! Overall, it was a GREAT experience read lessKimberly M.
- Business Description:Check out our website www.juravletile-remodeling.com Feel free to text 916-595-8414. JURAVLE Tile & REMODELING is an authentic family operated business where clients are treated with full-service personalized priority attention, with over 20 years of experience. We are a licensed tile & stone contractor, and general building contractor, that can provide quality craftsmanship. We are very affordable and have the experience to complete any job with care and precision. We are honest reliable and.. read lessRecent Review:The job went very well. Vasile at Juravle Tile & Remodel pays very close attention to detail and takes a lot of pride in his work. He worked as if it was his own bathroom remodel. He took on an existing bathroom project and made it a tile masterpiece. He was flexible with schedule and always returned calls and texts. Vasile is a professional and artist at tile and bathroom remodeling. I highly recommend Juravle Tile & Remodeling for your project. Please contact me if you have any questions or want pictures of the project done by Juravle Tile & Remodeling read lessAnthony V.
- Business Description:Straight Flush Plumbing is an Owner operated Plumbing Contractor Service, so you can rest assured that your work will be performed and/or supervised by a Licensed Plumbing Contractor. We strive to provide the best overall value available and the highest level of customer service and respect. We use only high quality - industry/code approved materials, and can help you navigate the numerous brands available to select the appropriate fixtures for your project. We have the tools and skills neces.. read lessRecent Review:They were professional and friendly.Debra B.
- Business Description:We are the San Francisco Bay Area grout and tile experts. Grout cleaning, grout repair and restoration. Servicing the entire San Francisco Bay Area, South Bay and East Bay. We'll beat any competition's written offer. The American Grout Specialist Team is: Committed to Customer Satisfaction, Commited to Providing Affordable Solutions, Honest And Dependable, Committed to Completing Our Jobs On Time and Leaving the Job Site Clean. Lastly, we are committed to continuous improvement read lessRecent Review:Very well. Pleasant folks, professional and efficientBlythe M.
- Business Description:My House Renovation Inc. specializes in Exterior Renovations. Our services include but are not limited to, Roofing & Gutter Replacement, Window & Door Replacement, Exterior Painting / Coating Services. We provide a comprehensive assessment using state-of-the-art technology to help assess the condition of the home, effective documentation, design support, and CRM software to help support thorough communication with our team and customers. MHR also provides our clients with the best funding opt.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent management, excellent team, excellent work, fairly priced for best quality materials and workmanship. On time, on schedule.Gail T.
- Business Description:Kitchen Mart - Family owned & operated, we’ve been building custom kitchens and baths just for you since 1976. Free estimate. Come to one of our two design Showrooms - 3742 Bradview Dr in Sacramento (916) 362-7080 or 4381 Granite Dr in Rocklin (916) 315-3535. Additional contact name - James D Bartol. Also serving Portions of Amador, Sutter & Yolo Countie read lessRecent Review:Horrible. Total waste of time. The company did not install Formica counter tops but did provide a $7000.00 estimate to replace all counters in my rental property. This is not what I requested or needed.Arleen J.
- Business Description:COIT Cleaning and Restoration offers carpet cleaning, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning. COIT also provides Tile & Grout Cleaning, Natural Stone Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Wood Floor Care, and 24hours emergency Restoration services. COIT is the expert in the cleaning service industry with more than 67 Years of Experience and Excellence. COIT Carpet Cleaning offers its customers unparalleled service, professionalism and quality. We have built a brand you can trust read lessRecent Review:Coit did a great job. Very professional and thorough. I felt I got my money’s worth. Todd was the gentleman that came to my house. He knows what he is doing and takes pride in doing it right. I will have them clean the vents annually read lessKari K.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions read lessRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of it read lessL. B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Yuba City
- Pleasant Grove
- Live Oak
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Rio Linda
- West Sacramento
- Lower Lake
bathtub refinishers in Dunnigan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Wiseman's Home Improvement Inc7515 Red Bud Rd
Granite Bay, California
- Advanced Synthetic Wall Products5930 Moss Creek CT
- ADX Refinishing5933 Tupelo Dr
Citrus Heights, California
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
- American Grout Specialists3490 Scott St Ste 105
San Francisco, California
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Angels Handyman Service4748 16th Ave.
- Athens River Enterprises2208 Athens River Ct
Rancho Cordova, California
- A Wiseman's Home Improvement Inc
- EVS Construction 440 Johnston St
- EVS Construction
- Fix It Today LLC.10426 Franklin Blvd
Elk Grove, California
- Fix It Today LLC.
- Kitchen Mart Inc3742 Bradview Dr
- Kitchen Mart Inc
- M.A.G CUSTOM PAINTING & HOME IMPROVEMENT CO30 SUNSTONE CIR
- MARLAND PROPERTIES INCPO BOX 348660
- Maximus Development Inc6132 Illinois Ave
- MG Construction1917 Ascot Ave
Rio Linda, California
- MIRACLE METHOD5750 Roseville Rd #2
- My House Renovation5150 Fair Oaks Blvd
- M.A.G CUSTOM PAINTING & HOME IMPROVEMENT CO
- No Bull handy service971 Seabough Court
- No Bull handy service
- O'Toole GBC1224 V street
- O'Toole GBC
- Precision Refinishing2841 Camarillo Dr
- Precision Refinishing
- Quality Construction by VMPO Box 2207
Rancho Cordova, California
- Quality Construction by VM
- Sasso Bello9580 Oak Ave Parkway 7300
- Sindelar Const4248 Barton Rd
- SPECTRUM SOLID SURFACING, Inc.3487 Orange Grove Ave Suite B
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- StoneXpo Kitchen and Bath Remodeling1596 Santa Ana Ave
- Straight Flush Plumbing337 W Clark St. #5212
- Sasso Bello
- TM General Construction Inc.4708 Roseville Road #105
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- TM General Construction Inc.
- Zehnani Plumbing3120 Live Oak Blvd Unit 147
Yuba City, California
- Zehnani Plumbing