If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Diamond Springs, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Diamond Springs
- A Wiseman's Home Improvement IncThese fellows really do a good job. Phil did an excellent job with his design suggestions and follow up care regarding our concerns. Ryan and his crew's work was done in a professional manner and without unnecessary delays. We are most pleased with the results.
- A Wiseman's Home Improvement IncFantastic! They took my old bathroom and kitchen and made them beautiful. I couldn't be happier. I plan to hire them in the near future for some more projects.
- A Wiseman's Home Improvement IncWe are extremely delighted with our new kitchen. It is exactly what we had envisioned. Phil is fantastic - highly professional, direct and honest. Phil designed the layout with our ideas in mind, and he helped us chose counter top, tiles etc. Ryan and his crew are outstanding, not only are they polite and professional, but they are very good at what they do. Ryan must have answered dozens of my texts, and did so promptly without out complaints. We are so pleased with our experience with Phil & Ryan - I recommend this extraordinary team without reservation read less
- 4 Corners Construction inc.They did a phenomenal job, Grade A work I highly recommend them, super clean and tidy, if you need anything done 4 corners construction is who you need to see.
- A Wiseman's Home Improvement IncExcellent. Highly recommend Wiseman Home Improvement for bathroom remodels. Here are some of the reasons why: 1) The people they work with are fantastic. For example, the quartz countertop firm was a pleasure to work with and made the selection a lot of fun. I could go on and on but one more example: The plumber was excellent and provided insight during construction as to improvements in the project plumbing without increasing the costs. 2) Phil worked with us to design the bathroom. We changed our minds several times and he rebid the project for us a few times. He was very patient and helped us with design ideas. He has done many bathroom remodels and is willing to share ideas and photos of other projects they have done. 3) During construction we made changes to the work such as replacing the exterior window. They were very helpful in making the changes and worked around them. Their pricing for the extras was reasonable, and we don't feel they took advantage of the situation. 4) The project was completed without unexpected change orders. They are good for their word, and they don't try to take advantage of you. 5) We are contracting with them to remodel our other two bathrooms this year read less
- Re-Nu RefinishingProvider had to return a 2nd time to redo the work.. On initial visit on completion, the sink had bubbled spots that did not get smoothed out. On the redo, the spots were gone but the finish showed the scratches from the sanding and numerous tiny specks of dust or lint that got covered over. Still better than replacing the whole sink at this point. He was professional and cordial read less
- The Plumbing SourceWe had a leak in our kitchen ceiling in two different areas. Thought it was from the upstairs bathroom. They showed up to our home on time, researched the problem and found that the leak was actually coming from our master bathroom toilet and a second leak from the jacuzzi tub. The second bathroom toilet was loose and although it wasn't leaking, he showed us how much the wax band was worn and would start leaking sooner or later. We had him replace both toilets upstairs, repair the jacuzzi tub drain line, replace the tub fixtures, and repair the clean the jacuzzi tub motor. He did have to cut a hole in our kitchen ceiling to make sure there was no mold. Thank goodness there wasn't. So we have to have an expensive ceiling repair now. However for the amount of time that was spent at our house and the amount of work, we were satisfied with the work, their professionalism, and price. Hope we don't have to but would use them again and would recommend them to a friend read less
- Re-Nu RefinishingKevin the owner arrived on time, completed the job in three and a half hours and cleaned everything up nicely. I am very please with the results, the price was $105 less than an other estimate I had received. Kevin is very professional and in addition I got a 5% Angie's List discount. I highly recommend him and would definitely hire him again read less
- J Hough ConstructionThis guy is garbage. 1) He comes late and leaves early; a said ten days but took 30. 2) He doesn't seem to know how to communicate with women; he asked my wife invasive questions. 3) He didn't finish the job; I still don't have a towel rack. 4) His positive reviews are fake; notice that they are all from the same month. 5) Incompetence is his specialty; you are better off doing the job yourself read less
- A Wiseman's Home Improvement IncPhil, the initial contact for Wiseman Home Improvement was very helpful during the design phase. I had an idea of what I wanted to do but Phil provided great suggestions based upon other bathroom projects Wiseman has done. Ryan Wiseman and his crew showed up on time each day, used tarps to protect exposed furniture and floors, and cleaned up before they left. I finally got the master bathroom I always wanted and the marble work was exceptional. Work was done on time and budget. Wiseman takes pride in providing quality work at a good price. I would highly recommend them to any considering a bathroom or kitchen renovation read less
Bathtub Refinishers in Diamond Springs
- Business Description:Re-nu Refinishing has been family owned and operated since 1988. We are a California state licensed contractor (lic# 867745) and a member of the better business bureau. We specialize in the refinishing of bathtubs, showers, sinks, and counter tops. We offer free estimates. Visit our website at Re-Nurefinishing.co read lessRecent Review:Provider had to return a 2nd time to redo the work.. On initial visit on completion, the sink had bubbled spots that did not get smoothed out. On the redo, the spots were gone but the finish showed the scratches from the sanding and numerous tiny specks of dust or lint that got covered over. Still better than replacing the whole sink at this point. He was professional and cordial read lessBETTY W.
- Business Description:Specializing in bathroom and kitchen remodeling, painting, plumbing, sheetrock, tile, flooring, dry rot repairs, and much more. I'm sure we can do it if you just ask. Always treating the job as if it's my own. Very respectful and courteous to everyone. I am NOT a handyman but a general contractor who is licensed, bonded, and insured so there is no worries on your end. I've been in business for over 20 yrs with no advertising which says alot to many people. I finally started my own company a.. read lessRecent Review:Glen was responsive, efficient, clear & friendly. His goal was to complete the work well, quickly & to make sure I was completely satisfied. He follows through and does what he says he's going to do. I am definitely hiring this company again! All his guys want to do a good job for you read lessReza M.
- Business Description:Jim's Paint Services has been serving Roseville, Granite Bay, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Carmichael, Elk Grove, and Sacramento since 1999. We are a fully licensed and insured company that provides its services to both residential and commercial clients. Our dependable crew is committed to providing excellent results to our customers and puts a lot of detail and effort into each and every job they take on read lessRecent Review:They were always on time and went above and beyond to accommodate us. The cabinets and drawers look perfect after they completed their job. We've had many compliments from our friends and family and would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks a bunch Jim and crew!! Robert & Shary read lessRobert H.
- Business Description:Kitchen Mart - Family owned & operated, we’ve been building custom kitchens and baths just for you since 1976. Free estimate. Come to one of our two design Showrooms - 3742 Bradview Dr in Sacramento (916) 362-7080 or 4381 Granite Dr in Rocklin (916) 315-3535. Additional contact name - James D Bartol. Also serving Portions of Amador, Sutter & Yolo Countie read lessRecent Review:Horrible. Total waste of time. The company did not install Formica counter tops but did provide a $7000.00 estimate to replace all counters in my rental property. This is not what I requested or needed.Arleen J.
- Business Description:We are the San Francisco Bay Area grout and tile experts. Grout cleaning, grout repair and restoration. Servicing the entire San Francisco Bay Area, South Bay and East Bay. We'll beat any competition's written offer. The American Grout Specialist Team is: Committed to Customer Satisfaction, Commited to Providing Affordable Solutions, Honest And Dependable, Committed to Completing Our Jobs On Time and Leaving the Job Site Clean. Lastly, we are committed to continuous improvement read lessRecent Review:Very well. Pleasant folks, professional and efficientBlythe M.
- Business Description:Check out our website www.juravletile-remodeling.com Feel free to text 916-595-8414. JURAVLE Tile & REMODELING is an authentic family operated business where clients are treated with full-service personalized priority attention, with over 20 years of experience. We are a licensed tile & stone contractor, and general building contractor, that can provide quality craftsmanship. We are very affordable and have the experience to complete any job with care and precision. We are honest reliable and.. read lessRecent Review:The job went very well. Vasile at Juravle Tile & Remodel pays very close attention to detail and takes a lot of pride in his work. He worked as if it was his own bathroom remodel. He took on an existing bathroom project and made it a tile masterpiece. He was flexible with schedule and always returned calls and texts. Vasile is a professional and artist at tile and bathroom remodeling. I highly recommend Juravle Tile & Remodeling for your project. Please contact me if you have any questions or want pictures of the project done by Juravle Tile & Remodeling read lessAnthony V.
- Business Description:COIT Cleaning and Restoration offers carpet cleaning, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning. COIT also provides Tile & Grout Cleaning, Natural Stone Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Wood Floor Care, and 24hours emergency Restoration services. COIT is the expert in the cleaning service industry with more than 67 Years of Experience and Excellence. COIT Carpet Cleaning offers its customers unparalleled service, professionalism and quality. We have built a brand you can trust read lessRecent Review:Coit did a great job. Very professional and thorough. I felt I got my money’s worth. Todd was the gentleman that came to my house. He knows what he is doing and takes pride in doing it right. I will have them clean the vents annually read lessKari K.
- Business Description:J Hough Construction is a general contracting company operating out of Placer County. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. Our contracting team is ready to take your call for any construction project you have in mind. Our main goal is to stay in constant communication with our clients. We strive to leave our clients happy and satisfied with the work that is done. Our team looks forward to building relationships within our community that will last for years to come. We are ready for an.. read lessRecent Review:This guy is garbage. 1) He comes late and leaves early; a said ten days but took 30. 2) He doesn't seem to know how to communicate with women; he asked my wife invasive questions. 3) He didn't finish the job; I still don't have a towel rack. 4) His positive reviews are fake; notice that they are all from the same month. 5) Incompetence is his specialty; you are better off doing the job yourself read lessNima R.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions read lessRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of it read lessL. B.
- Business Description:Bath Fitter of Newark offers top-quality, durable, customized acrylic bathroom remodeling products and services installed in as little as one day. Corporate location owned and operated by Bath Fitter Northern California read lessRecent Review:Bath Fitter's "lifetime warranty" is NOT as advertised in its sales literature or on its trucks. One should not believe the following statement found on Bath Fitter's current website: "Lifetime warranty. Every Bath Fitter Installation is guaranteed for life, so you can be confident in your bath remodel." According to Alice (Newark, CA Bath Fitter Branch Manager), the published "lifetime warranty" only applies to the product; the WARRANTY ON LABOR IS ONE YEAR (not lifetime). I was a happy Bath Fitter customer until I noticed a six-inch crack in my Bath Fitter purchased nine years earlier and I spoke with Enrique at Bath Fitter's Newark, California location. Enrique advised me the liner would be covered under the "lifetime warranty," but the installation would cost me $517. He further stated that he would not order the replacement liner unless I agreed to pay the $517; under duress, I agreed to pay that amount. William (Newark Bath Fitter's professional installer) replaced the liner at my home and we agreed that I was utilizing a Bath Fitter recommended cleaning solution in effect at the time of purchase and at the present time (Bath Fitter "Cleaner Product List" updated November 2020) and there was no evidence of any misuse or negligence in maintenance. Dozens of other customers have complained about Bath Fitter's misleading published "lifetime warranty" on consumeraffairs.com. An official Bath Fitter response to another customer's "lifetime" warranty complaint was that the reinstallation charge was merely a "service fee." Ultimately, Alice agreed to offer a $517 deduction on a future project; but refused to issue a refund without a new bathroom order. This was unacceptable to me read lessLawrence D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Cameron Park
- Shingle Springs
- Garden Valley
- El Dorado Hills
- Pilot Hill
- Pollock Pines
- Sutter Creek
- Pine Grove
- Granite Bay
- Gold River
bathtub refinishers in Diamond Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Synthetic Wall Products5930 Moss Creek CT
- ADX Refinishing5933 Tupelo Dr
Citrus Heights, California
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
- American Grout Specialists3490 Scott St Ste 105
San Francisco, California
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Angels Handyman Service4748 16th Ave.
- Athens River Enterprises2208 Athens River Ct
Rancho Cordova, California
- Advanced Synthetic Wall Products
- C F Services8893 Kona Way719 California st
- CLANCY SPA & POOL4612 greenholme Dr. 2
- Classic Marble1787 E. Main St. Ste6
- COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Sacramento3499 Business Dr
- COUNTER MAGIC186 HEMBREE RD
Yuba City, California
- Cultured Marbled Products Ltd1630 Kathleen Ave
- C F Services
- Fix It Today LLC.10426 Franklin Blvd
Elk Grove, California
- Fix It Today LLC.
- firstname.lastname@example.org E Colorado Blvd
- Glenn's Home and Commercial Maintenance2204 Cambridge St.
- Granite Transformations11367 Trade Center Dr # 130
Rancho Cordova, California
- Green Choice Living1007 W Grove Ave Ste E
- Green Clean Freaks3535 Las Pasas way
- Kitchen Mart Inc3742 Bradview Dr
- Kitchen Mart Inc
- M.A.G CUSTOM PAINTING & HOME IMPROVEMENT CO30 SUNSTONE CIR
- MackConstruction4801 Marconi Ave 12
- MARLAND PROPERTIES INCPO BOX 348660
- Maximus Development Inc6132 Illinois Ave
- MG Construction1917 Ascot Ave
Rio Linda, California
- MIRACLE METHOD5750 Roseville Rd #2
- M.A.G CUSTOM PAINTING & HOME IMPROVEMENT CO
- O'Toole GBC1224 V street
- O'Toole GBC
- Quality Construction by VMPO Box 2207
Rancho Cordova, California
- Quality Construction by VM
- Weatherite4815 Auburn Blvd
- Zehnani Plumbing3120 Live Oak Blvd Unit 147
Yuba City, California
- Zehnani Plumbing