When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Columbia, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Columbia
- Curtis & AssociateI sent Brian an email. He replied the same day with some times he was available. I met him at the house and told him that we wanted to move our gate and needed to know where we could move it. He found the one remaining "monument" and calculated all the other locations from that. Nice. Friendly. On time. On budget. Great to work with
Land Surveyors in Columbia
- Business Description:DZC Consulting is a Woman-Owned Small Business committed to providing archaeological, historical, and cultural resource management services to private clients, and State and Federal agencies. We offer timely and effective guidance through the regulatory process, anticipating problem areas & helping clients plan for optimal solutions and successful project completion. We produce client oriented results and minimize cost while protecting our collective cultural heritage. DZC Consulting wou..
- Business Description:Mashiach Exploration LLC is committed to our clients success. Our over 30 years of experience will lead your project needs from Permitting, Surveying, Planning, Engineering, Geological investigations, Modeling, Quality control, to ReclamationRecent Review:Went quickly and smoothly, drillers are impressed.Batsheva O.
- Business Description:Erik Ohlson & Associates is a full service land survey company that serves all of Central and Northern California. With nearly a century of combined experience in all aspects of land surveying, we have the skills and capability to handle most any project, large or small. Erik Ohlson & Associates specializes in those difficult projects that require an innovative approach to achieve the desired results within budget. Our background includes civil, environmental, and water resources engineering,..
- Business Description:Since 1988 Superior Surveying Services, Inc. has been professionally land surveying across the Southwest. Additional DBA - Superior Surveying SVC Inc.Recent Review:Did not call or use this company. <br />Shayla S.
- Business Description:Contact Southwest Surveying, Inc. in Joshua Tree, CA, to hire land surveying and mapping technology services.
- Business Description:We are the only Company in the San Joaquin Valley that can provide HOME INSPECTIONS and certified by ASHI CREIA .and ACIA/RCI Costumers can pay by Visa, MasterCard, Checks, and Cash. Inspections range from $350.00 to $850.00 depending on the extent of the Inspections requested (ie FHA Loans, Size of the Home, apartments, duplexes , and commercial buildings.Reports are available the same day if needed additional cost may be included.We also perform , Civil Engineering and Construction Consulti..Recent Review:This guy does not do home inspections anymore, so don't waste your time contacting him. He will not call you back.Richard B.
- Business Description:Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Land Development, ALTA Survey, Tentative Maps, Parcel Maps, Tract Maps, Lot Line Adjustments, Elevation Certifications, SWPPP, Stormwater, Street Plans, Sewer Plans, Site Plans, Water Plans, Improvement Plans, Utility Plans, Grading Plan
- Business Description:General Contractor Can Handle It All! Family owned since 1991 with over 20 years experience and impecable service record!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Twain Harte
- Angels Camp
- Mi Wuk Village
- Mountain Ranch
- San Andreas
- Mokelumne Hill
- La Grange
- West Point
- Valley Springs
- Pine Grove
land surveyors in Columbia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- California Engineering & Surveying Inc5210 Molise Ct
- California Engineering & Surveying Inc
- DZC Archaeology & Historic Consulting2370 Lindstrom Ave
- DZC Archaeology & Historic Consulting
- JS HOME INSPECTORS-Fresno5628 W. Bluff Ave
- JS HOME INSPECTORS-Fresno
- Mashiach Exploration LLC4995 Santa Barbara Avenue
- Mashiach Exploration LLC
- Watkins Construction1351 Sawmill Rd.
- Watkins Construction