Before you start your own home improvement project, learn common code violations to avoid a disaster. One highly rated provider shares four big mistakes.
Get matched with top lead abatement contractors in Capitola, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local lead abatement contractors.
Recent Lead Paint Removal Reviews in Capitola
- Environmental Remedies IncImmediate response and quick and efficient removal of hazardous substances! A terrific company with a very hard working crew. Thanks everyone! We live in an area with homes that were built in the 50s and 60s. If you have a home like mine, don't risk exposure to hazardous substances. Call ERI first!
- Enviro-STAR IncWe needed testing done on materials on an older home we purchased in the Wine country which we wish to renovate. I was not happy collecting the samples as I did not know exactly what needed to be tested.A detailed report using emailed PDF was provided with good information and the analytic results from tests. Some additional tests were done after initial testing to assist in getting more detailed results. Approving the new tests was easily done over the phone and efficiently.The job was done properly, efficiently and he had good suggestions etc read less
- Bay Area Lead DetectorsI have one door in the house where lead-containing paint was once used. I can now reassure contractors for work I want done where there is peeling paint that there is no health hazard. The test will never have to repeated for any future projects.
- Bay Area Lead DetectorsDon Stadler, the owner of the business, spent a whole day carefully measuring lead levels on surfaces throughout the interior of the house, as well as in a few places outside. I noticed that he was very thorough and careful to properly calibrate and use his measuring instrument. As a physicist myself, I appreciated his care which made his results reliable and accurate. His comprehensive report was particularly valuable because it included measurements on every different kind of trim and every paint color or other finish, in every room. The report showed that lead paint had been used in the past in a just a few places indoors, so I was able to have it removed from surfaces like door frames where rubbing or chipping might have created lead-containing dust. Also, I now know exactly where to take care when having other work done in the house so as to avoid creating lead dust. I don't want our grandchildren to come into contact with that! Don's spot measurements outside the house revealed that it had been painted outside with lead paint -- no surprise because this house was built in 1902. As a result I made sure that the painting company I later hired was lead-paint certified. Also, we now know not to let grandchildren play on the soil in the yard because it too contains lead, probably because of paint chips falling on it in earlier repainting work over the years. I also want to mention again how comprehensive the report was that I received. It included tables of all the measurements, with diagrams that showed exactly where lead had been detected. I have since seen reports from other companies which were much less detailed and hence less useful read less
- Bay Area Lead DetectorsWielding a and quot;Thermo Fisher Niton XRF gunand quot; that looks straight out of a B-movie, Don saved us money, trouble and time. While you might assume a house of this age was all lead paint, we had it only on the exterior window trim of the 1938 section. In California contractors are not allowed test for themselves, and in the absence of testing must assume any paint they disturb has lead. The testing was cheaper than the protective protocols, and gave us comfort besides.If you invite Don, have him test your water pipes. We found that in 2009 when our house was re-piped, the plumbers used lead solder. Ouch. Don was on time and a very knowledgeable owner-operator. Recommended read less
- Synergy CoThe estimator that came out was very professional and personable. Scheduling the job was handled efficiently. The crew that did the actual work were pleasant and competent and the job was completed in the time frame given. We did find a few small spots of loose lead-based paint after they left that we needed to remove before painting the garage wall. All debris was taken from the site read less
Lead Paint Removal Experts in Capitola
- Business Description:P.W. Stephens is on of the largest and most experienced residential abatement contractor in the nation. P.W. Stephens is fully licensed and accredited and servicing clients throughout California. We have successfully completed over 250,000 residential, commercial and industrial projects serving contractors, Insurance professionals, homeowners, realtors, property managers, mortgage lenders, and industry professionals in the public and private sectors. P.W. Stephens has long been a respected na.. read lessRecent Review:Rubal Daniel the Project Manager was compassionate and he set up the whole clean up process and ensured that his crew does a good job. He even followed it up on the day of abatement as well as post abatement about the work done read lessHiten T.
- Business Description:Certified-Environmental is a family owned business established in 2005. Our focus is the indoor health of Residential and Commercial buildings. Government figures show that in the 1950s, 75% of the air we breathe was outdoor air. Today, 94% of the air we breathe is indoor air. Inspections include a visual inspection, moisture inspection, and TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compounds) Metering of the entire structure. Home Buyers and Seller: Complete your real estate transaction with the knowledg.. read lessRecent Review:Not good. Two people to do one persons job. Took less than an hour. Walked around with a hand held meter which was found out later to be on the wrong setting.Gary J.
- Business Description:Environmental Remedies, Inc. is a fully licensed and certified abatement contractor that specializes in the safe, legal removal of asbestos, lead, mold, and biological contaminants in residential, commercial, and public buildings. ERI is a family owned and operated company servicing the greater San Francisco Bay Area and its surrounding communities. ERI is unique in that, of it's 26 employees, only 5 employees are not related to any one else in the company. ERI maintains all of the requir.. read lessRecent Review:I hired ERI for two different jobs - removing popcorn ceiling and removing asbestos containing ducting. In both cases asbestos containing material was clearly left behind after they supposedly finished the job. They tried to charge me over $1000 extra to come back and finish the job. It seemed very unprofessional to me and when I tried to share these concerns with them over the phone in a reasonable manner, I was rudely talked down to by one of their managers. Meanwhile, the presence of asbestos was preventing us from getting our HVAC system fixed by another company and we ended up going for weeks without heat in the middle of winter. It seems like their main goal is to get as much money out of you as possible, and they couldn't care less about your safety or satisfaction. I highly recommend you do not hire this company read lessCat C.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of.. read lessRecent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are.. read lessRonald T.
- Business Description:Safe Air Fast Environmental, serving the California Bay Area, provides Inspection services for Asbestos, Lead, Mold, and Bacteria for residential and commercial clients. We offer state of the art inspections, timely reporting, and unprecedented service read less
- Business Description:Indoor-Restore Environmental Services has over 15 years of indoor environmental inspection and testing, water damage restoration, and mold remediation experience. All of our field specialists are professionally trained and certified, many with backgrounds in microbiology, home inspection, construction management, and industrial hygiene. Training and development of our employees is an ongoing process; this way, managing complex client situations and expectations is a streamlined process. .. read lessRecent Review:We had a great experience with Indoor Restore. Brian was the most helpful on the phone. We had them do an inspection in our bathroom area where we could see tiles popping out and mold coming through. The inspector, Joe, took time to explain everything to us and took samples in bathroom and in other rooms we asked. We have a child that is sensitive and has respiratory issues. A clean environment is something she has to have. The report and results were to us the next day since I paid for them to be rushed. We had the bad kind of mold in the bathroom and in the room right next to it. Brain went through the report and bid to remove it. We had the crew come out to do the removal. They were great, on time and have been doing this work for 15 years. It took 3 days. It was a stressful time but we were able to get it fixed and get the all clear in about a week. Thank you read lessWillam D.
- Business Description:A+ Rated firm BBB Master Certified Restoration Firm IICRC 24 HR Emergency Response 100% Guarantee on all work 60 min Response time or 15% off
- Business Description:Ive had 9 years plus experience working on high end (1mill plus) custom homes in napa under Vintage Buildes.Ive broken off on my own.I have all tools,workers and subcontractors needed for a project of any scope.Free estimates. We can discuss details of job to modify job cost(quick repair or done right, and different materials or techniques).I can bring pictures of jobs or specific pictures based on what exactly you want done. I have references. My rates are very reasonable for the amount of e.. read less
- Business Description:accept credit cards
- Business Description:Unlimited Building Services have been remodeling and improving homes with reliable and professional service, with combined experience of more than 10 years. Serving Northern California. We are a full service construction company with a "hands on" approach at every level. Our pride in workmanship, fair business practice, superior customer service, and unsurpassed safety records, are just a few reasons to choose us, we will turn your dreams into realit read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lead paint removal expert articles
Exposure to lead paint can occur during home renovation. Protect yourself by hiring an EPA lead-certified contractor in Indianapolis for projects on older homes
Disturbed lead paint is a dangerous health threat, especially to children and the elderly. Learn who to hire to remove lead paint from your home.
Find lead abatement contractors in
- Santa Cruz
- Scotts Valley
- Ben Lomond
- Monte Sereno
- Los Gatos
- Boulder Creek
- Morgan Hill
- San Martin
- San Jose
- San Juan Bautista
lead abatement contractors in Capitola
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3D CONSTRUCTIONP.O. Box 355
- 3D CONSTRUCTION
- Adviro Environmental Consulting1161 Crescent Dr.
San Jose, California
- ALL ACTION WATER DAMAGE1611 LODI AVE
San Mateo, California
- All Bay Development, Inc1020 Harlan Court, Suite B
San Jose, California
- Alliance Environmental Group3545 Victor St
Santa Clara, California
- ATKINSON PAINTING & DECORATING160 CRESTWOOD DR
- Adviro Environmental Consulting
- CAL Inc2040 Peabody Road
- California Healthy Home1799 Old Bayshore Hwy Suite 241C
- Certified-Environmental.comPO Box 1754
Morgan Hill, California
- Christopher Carlson Construction730 w verano ave
- CMS Consulting Services5169 Seaside Court
Union City, California
- Complete Water Damage Extraction - Removal2414 Webb Ave
- CAL Inc
- EC-IR Mold Testing and Inspection10240 San Pablo Ave
El Cerrito, California
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elite Environmental Consulting101 West American Canyon Rd #508
American Canyon, California
- Environmental Lead Detect Inc.1485 Bayshore Blvd. # 163
San Francisco, California
- Environmental Remedies IncPO Box 10416
- Environmental Services1001 Bayhill Drive Flr 2-300
San Bruno, California
- EC-IR Mold Testing and Inspection
- JWH ASBESTOS REMOVAL SERVICES710 E McGlincy Ln #111
- JWH ASBESTOS REMOVAL SERVICES
- KRB Construction707 Continental Cir
Mountain View, California
- KRB Construction
- MC LAUGHLIN PAINTING16020 Caputo Dr # 200
Morgan Hill, California
- MC LAUGHLIN PAINTING
- Nor-Cal Painting2200 Peach St.
- Nor-Cal Painting
- OHMS Handyman Services310 N Chapel Rd
- OHMS Handyman Services
- RELIANCE CONSTRUCTION851 BURLWAY RD, # 800
- RELIANCE CONSTRUCTION
- There-to-Repair Mold Remediation Hayward22481 Foothill Blvd
- There-to-Repair Mold Remediation Hayward
- Unlimited Building & Plumbing Services5655 Silver Creek Valley Rd 711
San Jose, California
- Unlimited Building & Plumbing Services
- Vasona Construction4120 Business Center Dr
- Vasona Construction
- WESTERN ANALYTICAL LABORATORY12734 Branford St STE 19
- WESTERN ANALYTICAL LABORATORY
- Z-CON SPECIALTY SERVICES1645 OLD BAYSHORE HWY
San Jose, California
- Z-CON SPECIALTY SERVICES