Dan the Maintenance Man

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
C-27 LIC. #1052383

Located in:

Arroyo Grande, CA 93454

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Decomposed granite pathways / Bark installation / Planter Boxes

Decomposed granite pathways / Bark installation / Planter Boxes

lawn & landscaping2019
Project location Nipomo, CA

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

lawn & landscaping (5)lawn care (2)hauling (2)leaf removal (1)lawn treatment (1)irrigation system (1)handyman (1)

03/16/2021

They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him again.

Description of Work
He put in turf, put a fence up ,and did some concrete work.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

03/15/2021

Dan is great! I have been using him for landscape design and maintenance for many years and his work is always fantastic. He is also very kind and very easy to communicate with. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 05/02/2021

03/02/2021

Very satisfied. Outstanding work and so professional. Reasonable rates and always on time. Will continue to use on all my landscaping and recommend to everyone.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

03/02/2021

Excellent job, fast, friendly, and knowledge able staff. I felt confident leaving my property during the project, they where super respectful. I really appreciated their good work and I would totally recommend their services.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

02/25/2021

Dan and his crew were great every time they came to work at our property. He was always professional, on time and completed the work we agreed upon for a fair price. I would definitely hire Dan and crew again and highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Landscaping, hauling, irrigation repairs

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

02/25/2021

Great job. He left each day with the place completely cleaned up. I recommend him highly, he’s very reliable.

Description of Work
Replaced my complete drip system consisting of 18 different plants he had to go around. He know how does my lawn maintenance every two weeks.

Category landscaping,lakefront landscaping

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

Expertise in Landscaping Services, commercial, residential and industrial property/ landscape maintenance. Full service landscape installations. Design and Consultation Services, Landscape Maintenance, Mulch and Topsoil, planting, Tree / shrub Trimming, Landscape-hardscape and pavers, Outdoor Kitchens and Living spaces, Firepits, Patios, Pergolas, Concrete, Stamped and Decorative Concrete, Walkways, Retaining Walls, Lawn Irrigation, Lawn and Yard Work, Leaf Removal, Landscape Lighting, Lakefront and Golf Course Landscaping. Fire prevention brush clearing services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal