Replacing the interior doors in your home can be an easy way to make it feel like a brand new place. With proper preparation, changing your interior doors can be a breeze. Our guide will fill you in on everything you need to know.
Get matched with top home security companies in Arcata, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Arcata
- ADTI was treated with professionalism and respect when working with ADT/Protect your home for getting an alarm and automation system for my house. Has been a lot of increased crime in our area, and wanted to go with the most reputable brand out there. ADT was a no brainer for us.
- ADTSteve is perhaps the most positive and thoughtful person that has ever come to our house to perform or provide a service. What an asset to ADT Authorized Premier Provider! We requested a quote on their Angie's List page, and Steve was out our house within 3 hours to get everything done for us. Loving our new security system read less
- ADTProtect Your Home-ADT Provider is awesome. I stayed with my family last week because my place was getting renovated. Due to a recent break in to a neighbor’s house, my uncle decided it was time to invest in a security system. I was able to witness his business interactions with this company from beginning to end.... they were very reliable and knowledgeable. Often times when you purchase a service, you end up just feeling like a number. In this case, my family was treated how a customer should be treated. I will now be using this ADT company for a security system at my home once renovation is complete read less
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized ProviderI'm so impressed by ADT! Lance Quevillon gave us run down of everything we need to know to self-install the system. He was very professional and very personable. The alarm was installed in no time. We are very happy with our alarm system and for the service that Lance gave us. I highly recommend ADT and the sales rep read less
- ADTOver the top. Given the ability to reach out if I have any issues and believe that I will have no issues with what I will be receiving.
- DEEP VALLEY SECURITY 24I have been a customer of Deep Valley Security for several years. I have received very good customer service by all of their employees. When I first received my quote to have the equipment installed and then after the work had been completed, the price quoted for the job didn't change. I really appreciate it when a company gives a quote and sticks with it! My monthly service fees are very affordable and haven't been increased! I send all my friends and family to this company, as they are reliable, knowledgeable, professional and friendly read less
- ADVANCED SECURITY SYSTEMSI still have their alarm service. They drove out just for me to deliver a sign I could put up in my yard. They didn't make me go in and pick it up; I thought that was nice.
- AMERICAN SECURITY & ALARMThe Alarm System did not work, we called David he came found the reason of the failure, we had unplugged it by accident. David is always patient, kind and reliable, I highly recommend his company.
- Knight GuardEvery month like clock work I would receive a call from a Knight Guard Tech informing me that there had been a breech of security at my building. I would go down and investigate, finding everything was fine, and the system in the building had no issue and there had been on break in. After each of these calls I would inquire a little further as to why I was getting called at 4 am when there was no issue. The investigation revealed that this was a monthly test that the Techs who were monitoring the systems were not aware of. Knight Guard has since informed or retrained their Techs so I do not get calls at 4 am when there is no issue. I also had a small issue with the keypad used to arm the system. The shield had broken off and was no longer secure. When I told Knight Guard about this rather than just replacing the small plastic shield they replaced the entire wall unit. Taking this opportunity to go above and beyond giving me the options now of some more advanced security options and making sure that I would have no issues using the security system in the future. This company defiantly took what was a negative experience and turned it into a positive read less
- SimpliSafe Home SecurityBought system online. Easy to install, just peel and stick sensors. I opted for the outside alarm also and it works. Something fell in my house while I was away and it triggered the motion detector. My outside alarm went off, my neighbor called me, alarm company called me and notified local police. It works. Monitoring (optional) is $15/month. System can be scaled up. I bought extra sensors and outside alarm. If you move, you can take it with you read less
Home Security Systems in Arcata
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industry read lessRecent Review:Glad it's easy for some with no experience and I could save money along the way.Jared C.
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan.. read lessRecent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det.. read lessRecent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire them read lessCarlos H.
- Business Description:Holding a Bachelor of Science degree, I bring over 23 years experience in software, hardware, networking and more. I have built a reputation for developing strategies, incubating new models, building programs, installing network systems, all which has successfully guided many clients and corporations. I will work with you, brainstorm. and create strategies that would best fit exactly what you are looking for. As a Solutions Architect for many small and large corporations, I will bring to you .. read lessRecent Review:He was professional and did a good job fixing my computer, I woud definitely reccomend him.Alexia A.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS.. read lessRecent Review:Shortly after we ordered the system we changed our mind. The company said they would refund the money but never did. We disputed the charge but was denied from the credit card company even though SimpliSafe could not produce an invoice or any price they sent the system to us. This company is untrustworthy and does not deserve your business. Please save your time and money and use someone else. Just an update. They did return the money they originally refused to refund when we went through the credit card company. I can’t change the grade I have them because the only reason they issued the refund was to protect their standing on Angie’s list read lessKellie S.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765 read lessRecent Review:Shipped promptly and worked as advertised. Satisfied with this item. However, they also charged for and shipped an item that I did not order. EVGA PowerLink Cable Management Adapter. Item cost $10.99, and the RMA would cost $10.55 to return. Customer service not available (live chat and emails) on a Saturday. Not worth my time to pursue further, so they basically stole $10.99 from me read lessKernel M.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read lessRecent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictable read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:Zions Security Alarms installs home security systems, security cameras, and home automation. We are also an ADT Authorized Dealer and the least expensive way to get ADT. When you call us you talk directly to the owner and get your questions answered fast. We are a small local company that has been in business for 14 years and has an A+ BBB Rating. We have flexible options for everyone read less
- Business Description:Find home security and home surveillance products from ADT. Get expert advice, a free home security review, and home security products from ADT Security Services.
- Business Description:We Have student and senior discounts
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
Price for installation can vary depending on system type, number of cameras and type of camera. Security camera installation cost runs an average of $1,350.
Listen up, because over two million burglaries occur each year in the United States (one every 15 seconds)! Here are a few things to help secure your home.
Find home security companies in
- Blue Lake
- Willow Creek
- Rio Dell
- Crescent City
- Happy Camp
- Smith River
- Fort Jones
home security companies in Arcata
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- Adt38420 5th Street West,
- Adt44404 16th West, Space 109
- ADT Home Security1126 N. Chinowth St
- ADT Security38424 10th Street East, Ste 168
- ADT Security Service, Inc.100 Willow Plz
- ADVANCED SECURITY SYSTEMS1336 4th Street
- AK Security Solutions29720 Quinkert St
- ALL PRO SECURITY, INC.1295 E Moana Ln Ste D
- B & D Security9120 Norwalk blvd
Santa Fe Springs, California
- B&H Photo Video Pro Audio420 9th Ave
New York, New York
- Bay Alarm Medical2600 Stanwell Dr # 103
- Best Medical Alert LLCPO Box 50246
- Bigfoot Computers & Photography Too905 3rd St
- Brickhouse Security980 Avenue of the Americas
New York City, New York
- B & D Security
- CCM408 South Rose St Apt 11
- Epic Alarm2166 W. Broadway #777
- Epic Alarm
- Kellarman Can
- Kellarman Can
- OASIS SECURITY SYSTEMSPO Box 203
- OASIS SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Sebastian Corp23990 Foresthill Rd
- Security Tech Protective Services Inc5725 Manzanita Ave
- SimpliSafe Home Security294 Washington Street
- SOS Family Secure, Inc.121 East Northport Road
Kings Park, New York
- Suddenlink Communications911 W Wabash
- Sebastian Corp
- Wooster Engineering Specialties835 Ole Hanson Road
- Wooster Engineering Specialties
- Zions Security Alarms3032 N 1120 W
- Zions Security Alarms