Natural sunshine is great for a warm, homey room, but UV rays take their toll on wood, leather, and upholstery. Learn how to protect your furniture from sun damage in five easy steps.
Get matched with top interior designers in Sun City, AZ
There are 21 highly-rated local interior designers.
Recent Interior Decorators Reviews in Sun City
- Designs by RobertaIt went Great! We found out that Roberta Lathrop was visiting a mutual friend from Michigan at the same time that I had to move my mom from her 2 bedroom home to 1 bedroom senior assisted living apartment. During the visit with Roberta, I hired her for my dilemma. I took her to the apartment and I could feel her wheels turning. She started measuring windows, rooms, closets, etc. Then we went to moms house to figure out what needs to go to apartment and what goes to Sunshine Village. More measuring, pictures, furniture, nick naks, kitchen, even the kitchen and bathroom items had to be downsized and put in different, safer places. I would have never thought of putting cups, glasses, dishes etc., in drawers. The final thing that put tears and love in my eyes is when Roberta put a large picture up next to her bed. Moms daughter drew a picture of Jesus when she was about 15 that was just beautiful. It was facing her bed in apartment. Roberta divided things in bathroom closet for her level on walker. Once a week I would rotate to bring more down and know what to buy more of. I realized she had a great eye for locating things for handicapped people in a safe and organized way. All through her walk throughs, her wheels kept turning. Safety for the resident was her #1 priority. Getting all the loving things she wanted to transfer was her #2 priority. Mom was happy, safe and loved. I am now using some of Robertas hints on myself
- Bonnie J. Lewis DesignThe project went perfectly. Bonnie stayed in communication the entire project and her expertise was pivotal in the ADA compliance for functionality and beauty of the rooms. We highly recommend Bonnie to anyone lucky enough to have her working on their project.
- Bonnie J. Lewis DesignFabulous. Beyond expectations. I am so pleased, I will be starting another project with Bonnie J. Lewis Design.
- Legacy Design Build RemodelingThe Legacy team was fantastic! We worked with Legacy through various remodels over the last 24 months. COVID hit in the middle of construction and they continued to be reliable, professional, careful and excellent. We worked with several different team members and they are all really great. We are happy with our projects - excellent communication, quality product. I know how hard it is to find great and reliable contractors, I wanted to share it with everyone that Legacy was terrific. Highly recommend
- Legacy Design Build RemodelingThank you so much Legacy for the exceptional bathroom and home remodel. My spouse and I had our master bathroom remodeled, including removing an existing tub, moving the shower, a whole new solid wood closet, new vanity, reconfiguring of the water closet, and installation of a steam sauna. We were so happy with our bathroom remodel, we asked Legacy to install quartz topped cabinets in place of existing half walls, redo the rest of the closets in our house, install a new front door, new paint inside and out, and many other items in and around our house. I think that typically when one gets anything remodeled the results usually look very nice, what with new cabinets/flooring/fixtures/paint, etc. However, what really makes a remodel something to enjoy for years to come, is having it professionally designed and built/installed by a company like Legacy. In the end the remodel my husband and I had done was not simply what I was expecting or hoping for, it was better than I could conceive and is a representation of what a team of professionals like Legacy can do. It was not just an exceptional bathroom and home remodel, but a change to my home that makes it beautiful and functional. The Legacy team went above and beyond and their expertise in what they do to make my remodel perfect. Legacy’s design team of Debbie and Jeremy helped me select materials and fixtures that worked with the existing character of my home and really brought all the looks together. The 3-D rendering Jeremy did helped me see how the space could be reconfigured and, in addition to including everything I wanted, added touches that I never would have thought of. And these touches did not measurably impact the cost; they were small items such as a different placement / curvature of a wall and different type / placement of a drain. The thoughtful initial design really made a difference in the final product. Craig was the PM/super who managed my remodel and was fantastic. He handled any issues that came up during the remodel such that I never even knew about most of them. Craig also, in overseeing the day-to-day work and trades, brought up small tweaks that, again, didn’t really impact the cost but made a big difference to the final look and functionality of the space. He really understood what my spouse and I were looking for and had awesome ideas that the professional tradesmen and Legacy’s in-house master carpenters were able to implement right on the spot, such as a different way to light our new sauna incorporating a hard-wired switch, complete with a stained glass effect, and creating a built in look for my sauna. Craig, himself an experienced master carpenter, also spent some weekends working on making my master closet something that really works for my spouse and me and looks beautiful too (solid pine). I really appreciated Craig’s technical expertise and making my remodel flow smoothly. Legacy’s in-house carpenters and professionals were truly hard working experts at their crafts. Scott, Floyd, Steve, and Greg made everything just look gorgeous and also mentioned little things they could do to really make things come together. Scott and Floyd, along with Craig, spent a lot of time creating my master closet and getting the shelving semicircle look/functionality I was going for, including Scott creating a wrap around rod design. Additionally, extra matching solid wood around my sauna was added to enhance the look and even the relatively small tasks, such as making baseboard pieces such that they curve around a wall, were done incredibly beautifully by Scott. I was so happy with my master closet, I asked the Legacy team to gut and redo the rest of my closets. Floyd created 4 more build in closets made of solid wood. They are incredibly strong and maximize the closet space. Floyd also installed my front door and master bathroom undersink cabinets. They look phenomenal and most importantly, work perfectly. You know the frustration when something does not work quite correctly (such as a door that scrapes/hard to open or a cabinet not quite lined up), well, I am delighted to say not in my house. I believe many companies can procure nice materials but, without expert installation, it may not be quite right or not hold up well over time. Floyd really took care of things and his experience was invaluable. The last two in-house professionals were Steve and Greg. Steve was a new addition to the Legacy team over the course of my remodel and was also fantastic. He took great care to make sure things were done how I wanted them, even small things such as hooks at an optimum height and configuration. I could tell he really cared about making everything perfect. Lastly, Greg installed my half wall cabinets and made them look one of a kind with the way he built out the baseboards; they look very elegant. The in-house Legacy experts brought out the materials and design to their full potential. In addition to the folks directly employed by Legacy (their design team, project managers, and master carpenters/professionals mentioned above), they work with a great network of skilled tradesmen. I was really happy with the electricians, plumber, counter installers, and tile specialist who came into my home. Everything looks flawless, especially the tile work around my shower walls, including a bench and built ins. I was really impressed with the expertise of the painter Ken. Ken and his crew painted my home inside and out and made the walls look better than they were before by patching and fixing them, even items I had not noticed before. Everything he did makes my home look polished. Ken also put in/designed a new gate for me that is really stunning as it has an aged wood look. On a practical aspect, Legacy also made sure that the materials were up to their standards. I really appreciated this as my spouse and I are in a very different line of work and many times did not know what we were looking at. Legacy sent my new front door back to the manufacturer twice (no additional cost to me) because it did not meet their standards. It gave me piece of mind that they were making sure things were done correctly, even if they were items I might never have noticed (e.g., configuration within a wall). Lastly, on a personal note, all of the Legacy folks were really great to have in my home and were always very flexible with an eye towards making everything about my remodel perfect. I enjoyed speaking with them and hearing their thoughts on how to elevate my home. They really went above and beyond with extra touches. The knowledge and expertise of everyone at Legacy is not something you find just anywhere. Legacy took the initial idea of what I wanted for my remodel and made it something really extraordinary. Thank you
- Legacy Design Build RemodelingThe quality was outstanding. Working with Legacy's team of employees and subs was a wonderful experience. As you know, Construction comes with chaos...but in the end it was more than worth it!! Great quality for the money!
- Divine Redesign and Interior DecoratingShe was fabulous. She gave me advise on nick nacks. I would recommend her to anyone. She selected all of our paint colors. She has a painting company she works with. She knows the kind of job they do.
- Titanium Plumbing & Remodeling, Inc.Visuals, descriptions and colors selected were perfect for the client and I to chose. Communication was quick and loved working with this talented designer.
- Seek Design & RenovationSDR finished a refresh of my condo ahead of schedule. New bathroom, flooring, paint, custom cabinets & lighting. Garage interior paint and epoxy floor. Great communication. Would definitely call them again.
- Design EmporiumSara was tireless in her search for my demanding tastes. There is no company in Phoenix that offers her range of specialist providers. Believe me, I was ready to give up, but for Sara's wide knowledge and her extra efforts to get me the right catalogs and the right samples. Her crew are extremely creative, and their work is exemplary. If you need anything unusual either in materials or in design, Design Emporium is your best and, after all my searching, only choice in Phoenix. That's why I left the price in my review as N/A
Interior Designers in Sun City
- Business Description:**Remodel, Renovation, Well Aging and Custom Home Design and Project Management** As a degreed interior designer, I create interiors that inspire and are as functional as they are beautiful. With the highest integrity, professionalism and creativity, I design to your preferred aesthetic, lifestyle and objectives. My distinctive portfolio has earned over 30 national and regional design and remodel design excellence awards in 8 years.Recent Review:Bonnie is great. The project was smooth from start to finish. I highly recommend her.Christine A.
- Business Description:Changes Interior Design has been Independently Owned and Operated Since 1994 - Specializing in kitchen, bathroom and flooring remodels. Full remodels or face lifts. Whole house or single rooms. Selecting interior and exterior paint colors, fabrics, wallpapers, carpet, hardwood and tile; Arranging your home for a new and up dated look with new furnishing or existing furnishings. Getting your home ready for resale. All the tools needed to work at your own pace for the designer in youRecent Review:I was in the process of relocating for work, which was a move across the country. Michelle took the time to understand my needs, style, and budget. From the moment we met, I knew I was in fabulous hands! She made the experience seamless, handling every possible detail...down to having my place cleaned prior to my arrival! Excellent communication even across multiple time zones, keeping me updated every step along the waySonya M.
- Business Description:What could be more personal than inviting a decorator into your home to help you create an environment worth living in? Nothing, really! I work side-by-side with you analyzing your space, working with your existing furniture, determining what to add or subtract! Or I can create rooms for you from the bottom up. Please visit my website for more details: www.divineredesignAZ.com. You will benefit from working with the owner, ME, no passing you off to a junior. I take pride in my approach. I am ..Recent Review:Fantastic. I love working with Deborah, she makes decisions that would be truly difficult for me on my own easy and enjoyable with her help. I have complete confidence in her professional advice and guidance. I look forward to projects that I would otherwise delay because I know I can count on loving the resultsKIM J.
- Business Description:Hi, I'm Danni, the owner of Decohous, and I design affordable & holistic spaces for the mid-level market homeowner and small business owner. I have an architecture degree and 15 years in the design industry. If you are looking to update, upgrade, renovate or simply improve the dynamics of your space and you are DIY friendly, I can be of service to you. My services are designed to suit your needs whether you are prepping to sell your home or looking to revamp your home office. I can redesi..Recent Review:Decohous was amazing! I work with Danni, the designer and she was very attentive and talented. She did a full rendering of my mood board that 100% match the core that she provided. I will recommend them for your next interior design projectNicole I.
- Business Description:Sara Monahan owner of Design Emporium has been doing an astounding project for 30 years since 1980 executing home designs to create a client's desired environment. Sara puts passion on her work she provides an incomparable and elegant output. She serves around Carefree, Cave Creek, Scottsdale, Glendale, and most of the surrounding areas. Services offered are Interior Design: Consultation, Paint Selection, Wallpaper, Interior Window Treatments(excluding shutters), Upholstery, Home Staging, Fu..Recent Review:Herein begins my recommendations and ratings of this individual and the extent to which I was impressed. Sara was exceptionally professional from our interactions from the very beginning with her clear, thoughtful and precise information regarding every detail of the project from beginning to the final finishing touch of which she personally took on the responsibility of overseeing and managing in person on the final day of its completion in radiant beauty as projected. "In a word, Exquisite, is my rating for her work on November 26, 2019.DR JOHNNIE E A.
- Business Description:Elite Shutters and Blinds is your authority on selecting the right window coverings for your home with 6 retail locations. We give our customers the confidence in the shutters and blinds they choose by offering a lifetime quality product, a competitive price and industry leading service. Elite Shutters and Blinds has been in business since 2005 and continues to be one of the fastest growing window coverings companies in Arizona. Elite Shutters and Blinds employs 15 employees, no sub contra..Recent Review:Other than a mix-up with installation scheduling the process was seamless. Very helpful installation young man, Kaleb, and salesman, Kyle.Laura Y.
- Business Description:Mexican Tile and Stone Co. is a direct importer and service contractor for fine Talavera tile, Saltillo and stone products. We have two showrooms in Arizona (Phoenix and Tucson). We also are Saltillo preseal specialists (Saltillotile.com). Our Prados Design Team can coordinate all of product lines to create a spectacular installation. Additional Website www. saltillotile.coRecent Review:I highly recommend Mexican Tile and Stone. Scale 1- 10, they get a 10. I hired them to refurbish my Saltillo tile throughout my house. They are honest, professional, and deliver high quality work. Wade listened to exactly what I wanted. He gave me all my options, made sure we were on the same page, and guaranteed the work. We set an appointment about a month out and it was worth the wait. Other company’s were cheaper, but they did not offer the same process, and tried to sell me on their only option which was not what I wanted. Mexican Tiles was the only company I talked to that gave me a choice of a Matte or glossy finish. They left a cleaner with the proper ph for these types of floors. I appreciated the discussion on the best way to maintain the finish. Every day I got an update from Wade, I came by to check in and was excited to see their work. (it did smell so I was glad I stayed at a friends) This is a stellar company, My floors look brand newJill H.
- Business Description:Our company was founded by David Berger over thirty years ago and David has been selling table pads direct to the public for over forty years. We know our table pads and we know how to design the perfect fit the very first timeRecent Review:price is better other places magnets do not work keeping panels connectedStephen F.
- Business Description:New Building Com.and Res. and TI.Recent Review:Mansoor Rowhani, owner of MTR Builders, managed our home remodel to perfection. He brought in skilled craftsmen to expertly lay tile, build cabinets, and generally update our 10+ year old North Scottsdale home. The work was completed on time and priced fairly. We highly recommend MTR BuildersKaren P.
- Business Description:Mirage Marble and Granite LLC., is a family business built on the principles of hard work, honesty and integrity. That is one of the many reasons that you can be sure that we are your best choice in natural stone products. We fabricate and install Granite, Marble and Quartz counter-tops for over 10 years now and our goal is to " add beauty to your home". We take pride in what we do and our promise is to always stay focused in offering quality craftsmanship, clean up and always be ON TIMRecent Review:Mirage Marble & Granite did a fabulous job with our Quartz counter tops. They were affordable & professional. I would definitely use them again & recommend them.Alyssa M.
Deals in Sun City for Interior Designers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior designer articles
Add some character to your walls with gorgeous panels that fit any vibe, from traditional wainscoting to modern 3D textures.
Murphy beds are a popular and stylish way to save space in apartments and small rooms. Recent innovations like hydraulic pistons and stronger locking mechanisms have made them safer and more popular than ever. Is a Murphy bed the right fit for you?
Find interior designers in
- Sun City West
- El Mirage
- Litchfield Park
- New River
- Desert Hills
- Paradise Valley
- Cave Creek
- Black Canyon City
interior designers in Sun City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Beautiful Home Staging1960 W Keating Ave, # 334
- A Better Tint & Accessories Inc1522 S Gilbert Rd Ste 105
- AAA Imperial Concepts7339 E williams DR #26742
- ABI Recovery LLC13794 w waddell road Suite 203-190
- Abode Fine Living5415 E High St Ste 119
- ACCOUTERMENTS INC3159 WEST SPIRIT DR
- Adobe Blinds and More44400 w Honeycutt Rd Suite 110
- Adorn Interiors LLC134 N Cortez St
- Affordable Chic17272 N. 77th Way
- Alliance Residential Services15411 W Waddell Road Suite 102-254
- ALLIED STONE SYSTEMS, INCPO Box 21346
- Alyshaan Area Rugs15125 N. Hayden Rd. #110 Scottsdale Arizona 85260
- Amato Enterprise
- AMB Interiors15 Pyramid View Dr
- Ambassador Blinds and Interior Design Center2655 W Guadalupe Rd #25
- Amber Rose Interiors4200 N Falcon Dr
- AMCOR CARPETS & INTERIORS2121 E Cathedral Rock Dr
- AMERICAN HERITAGE RESTORATION1919 W GLENDALE AVE
- American Made Blinds llc.6880 s. sunrise way
- American Made Remodeling LLC7762 North 51st Lane
- An Affordable Hand5111 W SURREY AVE
- angelica gallery3607 e Campbell ave
- APACHE PEAK CONCEPTS515 E CAREFREE HWY #692
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- architectural concrete interiors9520 N. 7th St.
- Architectural Stone Elements17606 N. 32nd Street
- Archive Edition Inc12575 Crenshw Blvd
- Arizona Blinds8550 N 91st Ave Ste 96
- Arizona Blinds Express14804 N Cave Creek Rd
- Arizona Door & Window LLC3742 E. Lakeshore Dr
- Arizona House of Film7007 West Flower Street
- Arizona Superior Painting1776 N Scottsdale Rd #871,
- ARRANGE FOR A CHANGE13225 S 40TH ST
- Arron Enterprises7253 E Dewberry Ave
- Arrowhead Carpet Tile & Interiors6232 W. Bell Rd. Ste 103
- ARTISTIC DESIGNS LLC8711 E PINNACLE PEAK ROAD #219
- Atelier507 LLC13440 N 44th St
- Atmosphere Commercial Interiors815 N Central Ave
- AZ Supreme Flooring LLC4120 S Lafayette Pl
- A Beautiful Home Staging
- Backsplash Masters16517 E. Gunsight Dr. 9
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- BAILEY'S BEAUTIFUL BLINDS ETC9917 E FILAREE LN
- Bar Napkin Productions2828 N Central Ave #1300
- Berger's Table Pad Factory1501 W Market St
- bills custom window tinting6363 W Kent Dr
- Blind Bath130 W Hampton suit 2
- Bonnie J. Lewis Design15029 N THOMPSON PEAK PKWY
- Brooks Interiors & Associates10234 N. 54 Drive
- Backsplash Masters
- Cabinet Coatings Of America5411 W Orange Dr 22
- CALICO CORNERS6945 East Indian School Road
- California Closets17570 N 75th Ave
- California Closets of Chandler3415 West Frye Rd
- Camilla Cavan Design15300 N. 90th Street Suite 200A
- Carlson Homes Construction7500 E McCormick Pkwy Lot 15
- Carpets of Arizona480 E Warner Rd # 4
- Casa Del Rey Development1423 E Beverly Ln
- Cave Springs Ranch34847 N 53rd Street
Cave Creek, Arizona
- Century Shower DoorCorporate Office 20100 Normandie Ave
- Changes Interior Design33446 N Symer Dr
Cave Creek, Arizona
- Charles Glover Interiors9170 E Bahia Dr Suite 101
- ClearSwim2550 E Rose Garden
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- COLORS DESIGN LLC13430 N SAGUARO BLVD 100
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- CREATE IT DECORPO Box 12153
- Creative Touch Designs by Ellen8432 N. Central Ave. Ste. C
- Crossbones Graphics LLC3401 W. Flower St.
- CUSTOM FLOOR COVERING INC13617 N 32nd St
- CUSTOM SURFACE INNOVATIONS INCPO BOX 489
- Cabinet Coatings Of America
- D'amore Interior Design Studio Inc2919 E Glenhaven Dr
- Damone Design 3104 E Camelback Rd
- Dark Ember Design695 W Elliot Rd
- David Michael Miller & Associates7034 E 1st Ave
- Decohous10120 W FLAMINGO RD
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Decorist38 Keyes Ave.
San Francisco, California
- DECR84U7214 W Southgate Ave
- DeLaney Model Home Furniture Auction & Liquidators3600 W. Osborn Road
- DeRegis Designs10993 N 122nd St
- Desert designs
- Desert Flower Interiors10720 N 96th Ave
- Desert Mountain Electric LLC515 East Carefree Highway Suit 4
- DESIGN DIRECTIVES LLC21819 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 105
- DESIGN LINK ARCHITECTURE14415 N 73rd St Ste 109
- Design Outside the Lines Interiors1043 N. Villa Nueva Dr
Litchfield Park, Arizona
- DESIGNS BY CLARICE7904 E CHAPARRAL RD STE A110
- Designs by Lanae32805 N. 55th Place
Cave Creek, Arizona
- Designs for Living3556 Main St. / Garden Level, PO Box 30
- DETAILS7400 E Gainey Club Dr #134
- Dettaglio Interior Design8040 East Morgan Trail
- DIAMONDBACK PAINTING LLC5515 W Carson Rd
- Divine Redesign and Interior Decorating26604 S. Saddletree Drive
Sun Lakes, Arizona
- Dream Closets LLC17558 West Desert Lane
- D'amore Interior Design Studio Inc
- E & M Painting4032 W Eva
- East Valley Floors Inc.509 E Chicago Cir #2
- East valley painters inc.116 W. Del Rio st.
- Eggersmann Studio Scottsdale4161 N Marshall Way
- ELITE SHUTTERS AND BLINDS119 S Weber Dr
- ELSIE de WOLFE INTERIORS INC1909 EAST RAY ROAD
- Ernesto Garcia Interior Design, LLC20625 N 29TH PLACE SUITE #1
- E & M Painting