If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Somerton, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Somerton
- VICTOR'S 1-STOP REMODELINGI have absolutely no complaints. I LOVE MY GIRLCAVE! These guys worked very hard; were incredibly thoughtful and courteous; and, listened to me as I had to work through notes, at times, since I was working. Which brings up another topic: I trusted them to be in my home without me there--totally trusted him and his crew read less
- GCG Excavating Inc.We are pleased with the work done. Good ability to keep on time schedule. Professional looking results. I would use them again.
- VICTOR'S 1-STOP REMODELINGI was promised a call back but have not received one in the last 4 months. I would have considered it a professional courtesy if I received a call back to let me know that I should contact another contractor to do the work I needed done.
- VICTOR'S 1-STOP REMODELINGI called them for two different jobs and he did one pretty good, he poured some concrete for me. On the second one he said he would do it and then in the end he never showed up and I never phoned him again. He was good when he poured concrete, he showed up and he had it done within two days. I called him again like three or four months later to do some work but he said he was busy and would do it in a couple of days. I never heard from him so I called him and he said he would be here next week but he never showed up. The second job was to lay a concrete pad for a barbeque. His price was okay read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Somerton
- Business Description:Swimming Pools and SpasRecent Review:I had a pool constructed in 2009. Pool installation went very fast. Probably too fast. The plaster has had a stained look since construction. Cool deck started peeling up in first year. They came back and patched several time. After about 3 years, I was told they had to replace the cool deck at the cost of $2800. They patched until I was out of the warranty period read lessJames S.
- Business Description:General ConstructionRecent Review:We already had the basic structure but the new shade cloth was measured, cut bound , stretched and installed as to make sure the high winds that we endure in this area will not send our structure sailing south again. Valentin did an excellent job and we will not hesitate to have work done by this company again in the future. <br / read lessRandy L.
- Business Description:Serving all of Arizona, ExactEx LLC is a KA licensed contractor specializing in earthwork, underground utilities and remediation services. Based in Dewey just outside of Prescott, ExactEx offers a broad scope of site improvement and infrastructure services. We do more than play in the dirt. At ExactEx pride ourselves on high quality site improvement and infrasructure work for residential, commercial and public projects. As an experienced contractor with more than 25 years in the field, we.. read lessRecent Review:We reviewed and received an estimate for work provided. The client cleared all brush and smoothed out a hill on our property. They then laid landscape fabric and rip-rapped the entire area. They also cleared a future driveway and laid stone over this area. We did buy the rip rap and stone for these projects. Work was done as reviewed as well as being completed on time. This is the second time we have used this company and will use them again in the future read lesskathie t.
- Business Description:At Victor's 1 Stop Remodeling Shop in Yuma, AZ, we live up to our name. Remodeling, additions, improvements, bathrooms, kitchens, custom homes, residential and commercial -- we do it all!Recent Review:He said it would take 8 to 12 weeks. But I figured it would take around 16 to 20 weeks. They wanted to tear a big portion of my roof, remove the brand new AC and rip two complete rafters out to. Install to new ones. This would have cost the insurance company over $25,000.00. Plus they would have have to put on a complete roof do to the fact the new section would not match the old section of roof. Plus, they would have to redo the ceiling inside my home, because the drywall is nailed to the rafters. You can see why I did not want him to do the job. He wanted to reinvent the wheel instead of just repairing it. I think it was because he knew it was an insurance claim. Instead I have a drawing for repaired through an engineering company, a permit from the county, and have a lic. Framer do the work. Then the county will come and. Inspect and sign off. This cost will be about $1200.00 dollars. All legal and I will have a record should I decide to sell the house. The repair will take about 2 hours to do. The job, which is a lot shorter then 16 to 20 weeks. <br / read lessKenneth S.
- Business Description:Clark Enterprises Construction, We are a diversified local builder with over 23 Years of General Contracting Experience. Clark Enterprises Construction is run by Jim Clark and Tracy Zwetzig, They have over 23 years of Experience each in the Construction industry. What sets us apart is that we will not try to sell you something you do not need, We do not sell so called one size fits all building kits.Different areas require different designs by code. Not everyone has the same needs for their.. read lessRecent Review:It went very well. Taz was great to work with. He did what he said he was going to and when he said he was going to. Great company to work with. Completed the work in a timely fashion, and was very willing to answer questions and give advise and suggestions. I would not hesitate to hire them for a job read lessDonna G.
- Business Description:General ContractorRecent Review:Construction and rebuild was completed ahead of schedule, The company was on budget with no cost over runGary W.
- Business Description:We are your painting and repair Company.Recent Review:Work went well. He completed the job and returned unused products for refund. He covered surfaces to prevent paint drops on concrete sidewalks and cleaned up after the job. He had good communication as to job progress. <br / read lessKen R.
- Business Description:We are a family own business with over 25 years of experience, focused on meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customers. Every project we are involved are done with the same care as if it was our own home read less
- Business Description:Big Daddy Pumps, LLC provides reliable concrete pumping services to the region around Yuma, Arizona. We have standard pricing and special discounted pricing for exclusive clients. Check our website for details www.bigdaddypumps.com read less
- Business Description:BettyList.com is all about e-news, e-shopping, and much more!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- San Luis
- Martinez Lake
- El Centro
concrete contractors in Somerton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Big Daddy Pumps, LLC2204 S. 46th Way
- Big Daddy Pumps, LLC
- GEORGE'S CONSTRUCTION LLC13627 S Patton Rd
- GEORGE'S CONSTRUCTION LLC
- Hernandez General Construction2415 E Peralta St
San Luis, Arizona
- Hernandez General Construction
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION2036 Nevada city hiwy
Grass Valley, California
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION
- Spatig & Sons Custom Builder13353 E 44th St.
- Spatig & Sons Custom Builder
- VICTOR'S 1-STOP REMODELING2573 E 24th St
- VICTOR'S 1-STOP REMODELING
- WESTERNER PRODUCTS INC8691 S FRONTAGE RD
- WESTERNER PRODUCTS INC