Sears Appliance Repair

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2016

4.2

Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and labor* 2. Flat Repair Cost + Extended Repair Coverage • $249.99 or $299.99 pre-set price (depending on type of appliance) • 1 year of coverage up to $500 for any additional repairs (includes parts)** 3. Flat Repair Cost + Multiple Appliance Coverage • $129.99 for your initial repair with purchase of Home Warranty Appliance Plan • 1 year of repair coverage for up to 10 appliances with 11 subsequent monthly payments of $49.99*** Book your appointment with a Sears expert technician today! * 90 Day Guarantee: The limited warranty provides that if within 90 days from the date of your Sears in-home repair your appliance fails to operate for reasons related to the original repair service when used normally in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, we will replace any parts that failed due to defects in the material or workmanship and perform any labor related to the original repair free of charge. Excludes damage caused due to service provided by any party other than Sears. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary by state. ** Appliance must be less than 10 years old to qualify for Service Smart Agreement. Covers up to $500 in parts and labor. Limitations apply. *** Limitations apply” ...

Arizona Technical Services Heating and Cooling

Arizona Technical Services is owned and operated by Tucson native Gary Spencer, who understands the needs of air conditioning, heating, air filtration, and humidification in Tucson. We promise you the highest level of service available. We have an A+ rating from the BBB. Please visit our website at www.acrepairtucsonaz.com for more information. Financing available.

D&H Air Conditioning & Heating Co

D&H Heating and Air Conditioning is Tucson's leading HVAC Company and has been providing Tucson with furnace and AC repair, maintenance and new installation services since 1959. D&H is dedicated to your climate-control solutions and your family's indoor comfort. We are your heating furnace and AC specialists in Tucson and Southern Arizona. All of our HVAC heater and air conditioning repair technicians are committed to customer service of the highest quality. A D&H technician will always strive to serve you with courtesy and respect. Our technicians are all certified with the Seal of Safety, demonstrating our level of professionalism, and are NATE-certified, guaranteeing that they are well trained and skilled. D&H Air Conditioning is one of the leading providers of air conditioner repair, air conditioning service, new AC systems, furnace repair and heating system repair in Tucson, delivering rapid response for broken heaters and air conditioners. Our certified HVAC technicians will quickly respond to your needs whether you need emergency air-conditioning repair, have heating problems or need a new system installation. At D&H, we are dedicated to your satisfaction and committed to providing the highest quality of products and service to your family. We believe it is our duty to invest in the extra training, equipment, and most qualified technicians to ensure the comfort and protection of your family and your home.

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

10/26/2018

Had part in truck so no waiting for repair.

Description of Work
Washer repair

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

07/04/2018

Waited 10 hours and no show or call. I called and was told technician had an "accident". Truth is he did not want to work late. Could not talk with anyone in the US - only Phillipines. Very poor English and bad attitude! Refused to schedule first appointment next day. Said wait another week. Refused to waive $99 dollar diagnostic charge for my inconvenience.

Description of Work
Repair clothing washer

07/10/2017

I reported the broken washing machine on May 28 and Sears couldn't make it out til June 27th. The day of the repair, no one showed! I called Sears customer service and the first CSR told me the repairman has said no one was home. NOT!!! He then passed me to a supervisor who told me that the repairman claimed he couldn't find the house! He did call me on my cell ONCE, but left no message and with a...

Description of Work
Sears was contacted by my warranty company to repair a washing machine in at my home in Overgaard, AZ.

02/18/2017

Perfect, had thenough right parts equipment and knowledge.

Description of Work
Michelle answered my call at 9 30 pm, Friday night. Wow !! Shawn the technician showed up early, was super professional and completed the repair in excellent time. His knowledge of the repair made me very comfortable and will use them again without question.

Category garage doors

01/24/2017

The service was performed by Sears Home Services; however, I was unable to find that name in Angie"s List. The website link provides for Sears Appliance Repair goes to the website for Sears Home Services. My complaint with the appliance is that it occasionally leaks water on the floor and sometimes fails the spin cycle. The service techician performed a diagnostic, which is built into the applianc...

Description of Work
Service to Kenmore Elite front loader washing machine

Category appliance repair

Appliance repair - cooktops, microwaves, dishwashers, double ovens, dryers, freezers, garbage disposals, gas grills, ice makers, ranges, range hoods, refrigerators, ovens, stacked laundry, trash compactors & washers.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa