You try to make your home a welcoming space, but not to creepy crawlies. But if carpet beetles have invaded your home, it doesn’t take them long to start causing trouble. We’ll show you how to identify carpet beetle damage and what to do next.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Parker, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Parker
- Truly Nolen Pest & Termite ControlVery well! Great workers promptly responded to questions. Needed extra traps they came out next day!
- Truly Nolen Pest & Termite ControlMike with Truly Nolen always does a great job! Our house has been bug free ever since we started using them a little over a year ago. Highly recommend their service!
- Truly Nolen Pest & Termite ControlWent awesome. We saw bugs. They came and saw and kicked their a***. We are in Lake Havasu City Arizona in the desert. Been here since August 2013. Haven't seen a rattled, scorpion or tarantula. That is because Truly Nolan keeps their food away from our house.
- Truly Nolen Pest & Termite ControlMichael always does an excellent job. He never fails to go above and beyond to address any concerns that we may have.
- Truly Nolen Pest & Termite ControlWe have always had great service and excellent results. On a couple of call-backs it was the people in the apartments “bug problem” and Truley Nolen service people were here and took take of everything. They do really take care of our home and apts next door. Rating A A A for sure. Thanks Edward Courtne
- Action Termite & Pest Controlaction termite immediately emailed us to set up an appointment in which they accommodated our request for a date and time. Job well done.
- Clark Pest ControlThey are excellent, I love them. When we first moved in to the house, we had a lot of spiders. For the first month, they did interior and exterior spraying. They were supposed to come back in a little less than 90 days. I had a problem and so they came back again and did interior and exterior spraying. Now I am on a 3 or 4 times a year. They are very responsive. They call ahead like I asked because I have a dog. They don't want any animals out for about 3 hours. They do everything I ask, I have no complaints. I would recommend them to anybody
- Clark Pest ControlThey are excellent! I love them. They are very responsive. They call ahead before they show as I ask so I can let my dog out before they spray.
- Desert Shield Pest Management LLCTom does an excellent job of treating our property for insect control inside and out. He also gives me advice on what I can do to manage my property and outdoor plants in between treatments. Tom is very personable and is a good person. I am very pleased to have Desert Shield treat my home and yard.
- Bug Emergency Pest ControlI have not had any problems with bugs since they started spraying my house and yard. I don't worry about the health of my pets and the job is done fast and effeciantly.
Pest Control Companies in Parker
- Business Description:Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite and rodent control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), ..Recent Review:We were afraid to enter our front door because in our large decorative urn a large bee hive was active. We were hoping to have bee keepers come get the urn but they dont take Africanized bees. Chris of Truly Nolan saved the day! He was at a neighbor's taking care of an involved hive in his eves when we flagged him down. He took care of us that day and sent techs for rour days after to make sure bees didnt returnWilliam E.
- Business Description:Bug Emergency Pest Control offers the highest quality pest control services in the tri-state area. Our services come with our personal guarantee and are performed by licensed and qualified technicians.Recent Review:<p>I have not seen a live bug since I started using them. I find dead ones so I know they are doing a good job.</p> <br />Judy B.
- Business Description:We service all along both sides of the colorado river area. Monthly pest service for home or business. Set up automatic payment through our office.Recent Review:I used this provider for several years and was happy with their service. But over the last few months, the service came later and later each month. The spray seemd to be diluted somewhat as I began to have live scorpions and centipedes inside the home. This never happened in previous years. Also we had always requested specific time for the service. They showed up too early and we wre not ready at that time of day. <br /> This month, they were supposed to come and spray on Monday, the 17th of the month. I had prearranged this with the provider in August when I contacted them about being out of town for a week.. That day came and went, the next day and the next day and that next day and I had no contact from them with any explanation as to why they were no giving us the service. Finally on Thursday they called and said they would be out the next day. I inquired as to why they had not shown up on the day they said they would. I was told they had a technical issue. But they never called me to advise me of anything. <br /> My regular service tech had recently retired and I suspect that is what happened. The new tech came at the wrong time and told us there was no time indicated on the service order. It was there plain as day that we needed service at 10:00 am. She showed up at 8:00 am. We have two dogs and locked gates. We need to know ahead of time when the provider is coming to the house. That's why we request a specific time and service tech. <br /> A a result of the no show, we canceled theri service and went with another local provider. <br /Deborah D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Knowing how to get rid of bed bugs after the first sign of a potential infestation can stop the spread of these pesky pests. We’ll walk you through what you need to know.
Groundhogs can break up foundations, chew through wires, and damage pipes, so they can quickly become a big problem for homeowners. This guide breaks down the right bait to trap them and why you should consider trapping alternatives.
Find pest exterminators in
- Lake Havasu City
- Golden Shores
- Mohave Valley
- Fort Mohave
- Bullhead City
- Golden Valley
- Skull Valley
pest exterminators in Parker
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!