Integrity Moving & Packing

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Delivery Service

Located In

Cave Creek, AZ 85331

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

We are veteran owned and family operated offering premier moving and packing services for the entire valley. At Integrity our goal is simple; to provide the highest level of service for your moving and packing needs. We understand that moving can be stressful, and we aim to eliminate as much of that stress as possible with our trained moving professionals and friendly customer service. We promise to always treat your belongings with care as if they were our own and to always act with Integrity. Our crew is well equipped and trained to move safes, statues, artwork, and heavy or odd items in addition to household furniture. We offer all-inclusive rates and never charge extra for travel, shrink wrap, furniture assembly or stairs. Free in-home and/or phone estimates are just a call away....

movers (10)

05/18/2021

I called to get a quote for moving and find what was included, picked this company because they were the first available and seemed organized. I'm so glad we did. The crew and truck showed up exactly on time. The guys were thoughtful, careful, honest, and crazy strong! They took no breaks, were always kind and polite, professional, put everything everywhere I asked. When problems did pop up, which...

Description of Work
Moved from Scottsdale to Mesa

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

05/12/2021

They did a terrific job! Integrity Movers arrived on time and completed the job on time. They were polite, courteous, and very careful with our furniture. I absolutely will hire them in the future should I need movers.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

03/09/2021

Overall they did a great job. In hindsight I might have gone with 3 guys, because it took 2 guys a long time to get everything done. As far as quality they did a nice job for the most part handling my belongings with care. Only thing I had them 'repack" was the top for my roll top desk. They had it on its side with nothing to.protect it. When I told them I wanted it wrapped, they quickly got it do...

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

03/08/2021

Excellent work. The team was highly professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure to get you moved into your new home.

03/08/2021

Fantastic! So quick but careful with our goods. Willing to take directions on where things went and followed all protocols! Would use again for sure!

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We hope you are enjoying your new home!

10/26/2020

This was the by far the best move experience I’ve had! From the first phone call to the unloading of the last box, this team exceeded expectations. The crew was fast, efficient, friendly and helpful. They handled all my special requests with a smile. Love that the company is veteran owned too! My experience was exceptional.

Description of Work
Long Distance Moving

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure to get you relocated.

09/17/2020

It went very well. Josh and James worked their tails off in 115 degree heat. I kept telling them to take breaks but they insisted on pushing on to finish. They were very mindful of the time and expense of the move for me. I cost me way more than I thought it would. I under estimated the time it would take,

Description of Work
Moving an apartment and storage unit.

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your understanding with the heat!

08/01/2020

The movers were incredibly efficient and professional. They were helpful, even moving in 114 degree heat. I would definitely hire them again and am recommending them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

Thank you very much. We were happy to help

07/17/2020

The 2 guys were great and got everything moved that we needed moved.

Description of Work
Loading a truck

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

Thank you for your business [Member Name Removed]!

06/30/2020

It went very well,they were nice they did a good job.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Thank you so much, you were so polite to our crew!

Household moving, Office/commercial moves, safe moving, Moving labor, Packing services.

At this time we do not move baby grand or grand Pianos.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover