What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Texarkana, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Texarkana
- Brian's PaintingBrian did great on a large difficult job. I'm happy with the result and will hire him again for any painting jobs I might have. I especially liked that he always let us know when he would be here and came when he said he would.. I highly recommend his service.
- Brian's PaintingBrian and his crew did an excellent job on a large, difficult exterior painting job. He was reliable and dependable, always letting us know when he would be here and showing up when he said he would. I would highly recommend him to others and already have.
- Brian's PaintingEverything went great. Brian even helped me pick the stain color I had seen in pictures but couldn’t find a good match. We are well please with the work and would definitely use Brian again.
- Brian's PaintingBrian is a great painter. Easy to work with. Very knowledgeable. Jobs that he did for me turned out great!!
- Brian's PaintingThe house had been neglected by former owner and we hired Brian and crew to paint. They came in painted inside and out and looks brand new
- Moran's PaintingThe company representative went out of her way to get the stain we wanted used, and the painters did a very good job.
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCExcellent! They gave accurate quotes/bids, always showed up on time, did work professionally/timely and ALWAYS returned my phone calls/texts promptly. They were honest, knowledgeable and very competent. I was confident my beautiful historic home was in good hands...I would definitely recommend them and will use them again
- A State Handymen IncWork was done quickly and professionally. They had to clean out the garage before making repairs and hauled off all debris. High quality work all around. Will definitely hire again.
- Color Plus Painting & RemodelingSorry painters !! Signed deal on feb 8th . Work started Feb 26th . Was quote 3-4 weeks . Now on 5/5 work is not complete .. trash all in paint and primer bleeding through paint. Quality of work is **** .. spent more time drinking on job than doing quality work !!
- Condor General ContractingExcellent service all the way around from the contract to the actual work. The men always were prompt to work and wanted to please us the customer. We are very pleased with the final outcome and Dennis made sure we agreed on everything.
House Painters in Texarkana
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:We are a experienced skilled team that provides all handyman services. We have great competitive prices. Our team has been in the line of work for years and can guarantee a fantastic job.Recent Review:Excellent. They (Bobby? @ his helper) arrived when they said they would. They were very professional and did a beautiful job.Richard A.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SERVICES AVAILABLE NOW! Who can you call when disaster strikes? Whether it’s a fire, a flood, or a mold problem, you need someone on your side who can get you back on your feet fast. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t wait to get help. Call GilRay Restoration right awayRecent Review:It went well! There's no more mold.Stephen B.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:Our experienced and well-trained personnel have years of roofing experience. We handle all types of roofing conditions or requests from a small leak to a complete, comprehensive roofing system. Knowing when to restore, repair or install a new roof system and what type of roofing material is an important decision. Your PI Roofing professional will assist you in choosing the appropriate product and installation techniqueRecent Review:Crews were professional and worked hard to install the radiant barrier during my remodel. I know this was money well spent cause it is now the middle of summer in the house. With temperatures running the upper 90's-100 and no insulation in the attic (Still in remodel stage, but drywall is up), the AC system can keep it a nice 72 inside without any problems and without running all the timeCarl D.
- Business Description:All around handyman. Painting interior or exterior homes Pressure washing Remodeling or add ons Porch or deck staining Landscaping We give elderly and military discounts. We stand behind our work 100% and warranty all work doneRecent Review:Hired David Baker from Baker's Construction last October to build us a detached garage. Made the mistake of giving this THEIF money upfront, $4500.00 for "supplies". There was a shed in the place of where the future garage was. In 6 months all he has done is tear the shed down and leave it in a pile on our property. He does not respond to text or phone calls anymore. Probably used the money to buy METH. Stay away from this company at ALL costsAlan J.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Small family business offering remodeling and repairs of any home! From kitchens and bathroom upgrades to patching walls, we do it all.Recent Review:I asked them to put in new doors for me since we have the insurance company coming to do the inspection of the house. She did not put doors like I asked her too, did not put any locks (dead bolt locks) I told her to send me pictures of the work that was done she did not do as well by the way. I told her not to do anything on the property unless I'm there to inspect it NOW she tells me that she is there and that she's going to put the cat door in and the locks. This is not a very good experience. I cannot be there all the time since I am a truck driver. They don't listen AT ALL. Just horribleJude M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Queen City
- New Boston
- Mineral Springs
- De Kalb
exterior painters in Texarkana
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
- A-aron's Home Improvement
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All-American Home Improvements LLC25 mitchell lane
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Anderson Electric33 Hickory Oak Ln
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- Guys Roofing Service6123 E. Glenhomes Drive
- Guys Roofing Service
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- HENRY'S SIDING & SEAMLESS GTR707 N KINGS HWY
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- United Painting Company4628 Vega Court
- United Painting Company