Few things are more frustrating than a malfunctioning AC unit on a hot day. Here are nine AC troubleshooting tips to get the cool air flowing again.
Get matched with top home builders in Strong, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local home builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Strong
- PLANIT DIRT EXCAVTG CONCRETESuper. It took a while for me to be worked in (I was told that up front), but I was patient and JR kept me in the loop as to when he could get to my project. When it started, it went quickly and efficiently. Outstanding workmanship, very proud of finished job. Our thanks to the whole crew. Definitely increased the look and value of the home
- Brick MasterTodd and Barry repaired my brick mailbox that had been knocked over. Todd was quick to get back with quotes and scheduling the repair. The turnaround time for the repair was less than one week. He was very thorough with explaining the job he was going to do and his work was extremely well done. I would hire Todd to do any future brick work
- Willis Group ContractorsWhere do I start? The service was AWESOME! This team went above and beyond in all aspects of construction of my home. I was a first time home buyer/builder and the Team took care of me every step of the way! They were very transparent & kept all of my wants as a priority. They respected my budget and at NO POINT did I feel they did not have my best interest at heart. They kept me updated every step of the way! They were responsive even after the home was built! I highly recommend them and would build again with them
- Ernest RemodelingIt went very good very nice man he told me what i needed to do and if i needed any more advice to please call him again and i said i would.
- James Bittle ConstructionHe is my friend and he builds large homes but he does not have time to even send his crews out to do any small jobs and I understand that. He is probably the best builder in this area. I used to do mortgage lending so he used to build around several construction properties for me. He is very reliable, honest and dependable. He does excellent work. I do not remember how much he charged me the last time that I used him. If I was getting ready to build a home, I would use him and I would not use anybody else
- Marshall BuildersMr Marshall collaborated with us to design exactly what we wanted. His crew was extremely professional, courteous and knowledgeable. The final product exceeded our expectations in not only how it looked, but in how it was built with attention to detail. At every step of the job, they asked for our input and thoughts to make sure they were meeting our needs. All of the materials used were excellent quality and the job was completed on time. An absolute pleasure to work with and we would definitely recommend them to anyone needing remodeling or new construction, big or small
- Marshall BuildersI liked everything about them. They're very knowledgeable and they have a lot of experience. It's a good company. They're very professional. They're punctual. The quality of their work was high.
- Overton Custom ConstructionJohn and his team did a fabulous job. The craftsmanship was exceptional. His team was knowledgeable, courteous, timely, hard-working, and neat. We are extremely happy with their work. We heartily recommend them.
- Castle Homes LLCI recommend them. The owner is William Koop. We are trading services now and I am doing something for him now. He is good.
- John BucknerIt is an ongoing project. The original estimate was leveling of the house, new front porch, a 20/20 room and windows in whole house which was $54000 and after we decided a little more.
House Builders in Strong
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The test kit came promptly. We prepared it, sent it back, and received the report the next week. The report itself was quite limited, and not nearly as in depth as the annual report filed by our municipal water company. We expected more detail and were disappointedRalph K.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:During the process, they came out twice during a rainstorm, which was on a Sunday, to fix a leak as it wasn't an area they had reached yet. Tim is who dealt with primarily and he was great. They didn't really leave a mess and cleaned up well after themselvesCarrol M.
- Business Description:We work and hold all licenses in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Montana, and Kansas.Recent Review:<br /> The overall experience from the start to the finish was great The company if very professional not like those fly by night companies that will rip you off. Thy stand by their product and their workmanship <br /Neal G.
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and ..
- Business Description:E. S. General Contracting was started in January 2012. Owned by Dustin Higby and Joe Chapman, Dustin moved away though he is still a co-owner. The E.S. stands for Eagle Scout because we are both Eagle Scouts. Generally it's just me, Joe, doing the work, however if the job is large enough I subcontract with Stroud construction. Billing is determined by the job, I base most estimates off of $20/hr per person working plus material. Roofing is quoted by the square (10 ft by 10ft area). Free est..
- Business Description:Commercial and residential all around building, maintenance and remodeling.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Find home builders in
home builders in Strong
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Benson and Co880 Acadian Point Dr
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Benson and Co
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Calaway Construction
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- HD Remodeling, LLC36021 E Highway 80
Danville, Arkansas 72833
- HD Remodeling, LLC
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- RICKY'S WAREHOUSE CARPETS266 SHELBY RD
El Dorado, Arkansas 71730
- RICKY'S WAREHOUSE CARPETS
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.