Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Rogers, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Rogers
- Foster Roofing IncThey did a great job. They did it quickly and cleaned up around the house very well. I was very pleased.
- Updates By Nate Handyman Service LLCI emailed Nate with the list and he called me back very quickly. I explained what was expected because the house was vacant and we lived in another state. He gave me a very reasonable quote and scheduled to come and do the work and I sent him a more detailed list with pictures. On the day of the work he called to let me know he had arrived and had looked at the work to be done and was ready to go buy supplies. He checked to make sure there were no changes. He spent about 8 hours doing a list of about 21 things including digging out two posts and cementing two new ones on the backyard gate. He took pictures of his work and called me when he had questions. I highly recommend Nate for his professionalism and commitment to detail. The work done was great read less
- Foster InsulationThey were easy to get a hold of. They came out promptly. They did everything correctly. I think the price that they gave me was what I expected.
- Foster InsulationThey didn't waste any time getting the job done in a professional manner. They were helpful and paid attention to details.
- Smith Insulation ServiceKenn came one day and did the attic, then came again the next week to do the storage room, which took 2 days. Very friendly and professional and I would definitely use him again.
- Smith Insulation ServiceMr. Smith contacted me right away and was even nice enough to give me an estimate on a Saturday so I did not have to take off work. He was very professional and polite, answered my questions, and gave me a quote that was less than I had anticipated. Always a plus. He scheduled the work to be done quickly, was on time both for the estimate AND the work. he and his helper came in, set up, did hte work and cleaned up in just over two hours. I was very pleased with everything read less
- Foster InsulationThey arrived on the day and time promised. Fully ready and equipped , finished on time with mimimun mess. I would recommend them and use them again.
- PHI DESIGNSWent very well. Our Ceiling started to come down on Thursday due to being old, very humid conditions, and the weight of the new beams for the room above. Got the quote on Friday...The crew was able to hop on the repair by the following Monday! And by the end of the week they done and out of our way! Patty is very, very concerned with quality and always does a followup checks the work of her team. Dale, her coordinator/manager is also always checking in on the crews to make sure they are doing what they are supposed to! Highly reccomended read less
- R & R Custom ContractorsThey have a very professional crew. Ronnie inspected and made sure everything they did was done right and that we were happy with the outcome. When they got into the job they found a beam that needed to be replaced that if we had left it alone would probably have fallen in on us at a later date. So thankful they found it and took care of it for us even though it wasn't part of the original bid. They were very respectful of our yard and house and cleaned everything up read less
- Foster InsulationWent smoothly from start to finish. Estimate was given soon after contact, work was performed very soon after I notified the rep that I was ready to have the work done. Crew worked smoothly to get work done in a short time. Do not hesitate to leave message for contact--these folks really do call back read less
Insulation Companies in Rogers
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect.. read lessRecent Review:Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of time read lessBecky R.
- Business Description:With over 10 years of insulation experience our team is focused on two things: customer satisfaction and bringing the highest level of knowledge and expertise when it comes to foam insulation. We eat and sleep insulation and our customers will tell you that our insulation systems are not only affordable, but also that the process is quick and hassle-free and they are sure glad they replaced their old insulation. Whether you are looking to renovate your home or office, we are committed to bri.. read lessRecent Review:Andy was great. He came out, on time, gave me an estimate for blown in insulation for my attic. His two workers came out, and actually waited for me for about 15 minutes, while I arrived at the house. They were not upset about having to wait - extremely professional. In about an hour I had my entire attic insulated. I work from home and hardly knew they were there. I would absolutely recommend and hire them again read lessRusty Creed B.
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ We are a leader in the Mold/Asbestos testing, inspection and abatement/remediation industry since 1987. Our staff has over 30 plus years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Financing offered. read lessRecent Review:AirTecs Environmental serviced my home yesterday. In 6-8 hours, Mr. Burks and his crew, analyzed my mold testing results, searched and found additional problems and took care of it all. With each discovery, he emailed pictures and provided recommendations for repair. No surprises, and we stayed well within the submitted proposal. I am home and we couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommend read lessSheryll S.
- Business Description:Is your home as efficient as it should be? Are your energy bills higher than you would like? If so Schneider construction is here to help. We specialize in windows, insulation, roofing, doors, and other energy saving products. We've been in the business for over 30 years. For a free home energy audit or quote, give us a call. Family owned and operated. Financing available read lessRecent Review:Broken promises to check on a lower price. In what i would call a bidding war I was trying to get a cheaper price between two roofers. This contractor told me two different times he would check on a lower price. He never returned my call. So he gets a D read lessCharles p.
- Business Description:Our name has gone hand-in-hand with roofing expertise for decades. We offer only the best experience and professional services to give outstanding value to property owners, property management companies, builders, real estate companies and commercial property owners. Perry Roofing is a certified installer. We can also offer our customers a transferable warranty with some shingles manufacturers. This is a good selling point if you decide to sell your home. Many references available upon re.. read lessRecent Review:Perry roofing was amazing. Blake was a wonderful fella to speak with. Unfortunately I don't have any more work needed. But most definitely will send friends and family their direction for their repair needs.Greg O.
- Business Description:Welcome to ARCADIA REMODELING !, We are a full Service residential remodeling company based in Arkansas. We strive to provide all of our clients with "stress free" remodeling experience. Our professional staff will love to help you with your next home improvement project. Our pride is the quality of workmanship that we bring to our beloved clients Contact us today for a FREE estimat read lessRecent Review:Great crew on time. Very quick on replacing roof. They did what they said they would. Clean up was very good. I would recommend them to anyone who ask.Robert M.
- Business Description:Our total business is absolutely and 100% no more, or no less, than selling comfort! It was the business of heating and cooling that transformed the Dallas-Forth Worth area back in the sixties from the dry hot and unbearable climate it was, to the great metropolitan area it is today. And it's heating and cooling that has spoiled us all, therefore, our duty, first and foremost to our customers ... is supplying comfort! And supplying it as fast as possible, while also supplying the best in e.. read lessRecent Review:Prompt , professional. Diagnosed problem quickly and repaired a/c unit . Used this company in the past , reliable and experienced .Susan H.
- Business Description:complete interior and exterior remodel plus many other services 15 yrs. experience and insuredRecent Review:At first I was hesitant to hire Angelo for my exterior painting job because his quote was so much lower than the other three I received. Boy, am I glad I did not let that stop me. Angelo showed up exactly when he said he would, and finished the job in a timely manner. Actually, he finished a day earlier than he said he would. When he came back the next day to make sure we were happy he got out his truck and immediately noticed some imperfections in the job. He came back a couple of days later and made it right. I would absolutely hire Angelo again read lessDavid S.
- Business Description:Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast region. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and has been ranked #18 for 2016 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Contractors nationwide read lessRecent Review:First of all, we would not choose to install solar if we had it to do over again. If we had been informed, we would have avoided getting sucked into the sales pitch we were given about selling power back to the electric company. Sunpro sales failed to inform us of the paltry pay-back the utility would give us for the power we now generate on their behalf. Basically, the electric company charges thirty times more for power than they pay us for our meter "running backwards". Oh how the solar industry loves to use that term, but what it means at the end of the day is that we are paying on a large loan to generate power for them. Nor were we informed that the loan we took out for solar would be considered by most banks a 2nd mortgage on our property. We had endless problems with Sunpro and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. From the time we signed a contract it took TEN months to get hooked up to the grid! Along the way we had regular and innumerable problems with Sunpro dropping the ball on us, to the point of ridiculousness. We are thoroughly disgusted at this point, especially because the state inspector that finally showed up informed us that we had just that day appeared on the state docket — after being told by SunPro that they had submitted the inspection request weeks prior. We kept hearing things from the SunPro office that turned out to be false. There were multiple problems with the administrative offices of this company — while we feel that the ground crews did a good job when they were here for installation work. Here is the list of issues we've had with this company — 1 - The salesman did not convey the complexity of our installation — either to us (ahead of signing) or to the SunPro staff so that they could assess the installation ahead of time. This resulted in confusion and delays, and a less than optimal execution vis a vis protecting our trees. 2 - There were multiple miscommunications on SunPro's part that resulted in project delays. We often felt that it was only through our own diligence that information got conveyed between involved entities, to wit: SunPro's various teams, our electric company, and government offices. 3 - Our installation was supposedly scheduled, and we were ready and waiting at home for the crew... which never showed up. In following up, we learned that our "account manager" had spaced it out. This resulted in another two weeks' delay. 4 - On a regular basis we were told we would receive call-backs from SunPro staff to update us on status and in answer to our questions. Frequently we did not receive promised phone calls from the seven different "account managers" that were assigned to us (including at least one supervisor). We found it surprising and confusing that we kept hearing, "I'm your new account manager." This shuffling between staff members demonstrably contributed to delays and misinformation. We ultimately found out that we'd been lied to about inspection scheduling, resulting in six more weeks delay. While it is still unclear which SunPro entity was responsible for the misinformation we received, we definitely lost trust in the company's word. 5 - The incompetence we've suffered at the hands of this company has also cost us in much wasted personal time, and stress. If it weren't for our time-consumptive monitoring of the situation and our constant follow-through, who knows how much longer the delays would have been??? 6 - The installation crew was not provided with either training or the type of equipment that could have prevented damage to tree roots on our property — trees that are very important in terms of both property value and environmental benefits in a desert climate. We cannot recommend Sunpro Solar. While we appreciated the two installation crews who did a good job, the administrative-level problems were continuous and daunting, up to the very end. Our impression is that this company jumped into the home solar market without having sufficient infrastructure in place to support its customers. As is so often the case, accountability to the consumer has been sacrificed on the altar of company profits read lessCaroline M.
- Business Description:Since 1994, Foster roofing has been providing customers with professionalism and quality service in the roofing industry. Foster’s mission to provide great service and high-quality work has developed from our great team of employees with a wide range of roofing experience. Foster Roofing has been building quality roofs in the Northwest Arkansas and River Valley Areas for 21 years. We also provide service in Oklahoma and Missouri. Foster Roofing has assembled a superintendent team that is on.. read lessRecent Review:I called for a quote. They said they do not service my area. Doug said he didn't know why they were sowing up on Angie List. I asked if he know anyone in my area and he said no. I'm sure this is not Foster's fault read lessMike S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- Cave Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Bella Vista
- Holiday Island
- Eureka Springs
insulation contractors in Rogers
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABC Suply Co409 E Apple Blossom Ave
Bethel Heights, Arkansas
- All Around Maintenance1768 Arrowhead St
- Angelo Brocato's Painting and Remodeling1024 West Oak St.
- ARCADIA REMODELING500 Old Highway 271
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- ABC Suply Co
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Connection of NW Arkansas411 N 40th St
- Home Energy Consultants, Inc.17725 Clear Water Rd.
- Home Energy Rx125 Gamble Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Home Maintenance445 N Davis St
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Jco Builders & Property Maintance1100 48th Place
- Jco Builders & Property Maintance
- Schneider Construction Incorporated 8157 Rock Creek Rd
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smith Insulation Service7 Oak Ridge Ln
- Snyder & Sons Remodeling3404 Susan Pl
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Sunpro Solar22171 MCH Road
- Symphony Designs5147 Har-Ber Ave
- Schneider Construction Incorporated
- T and T Green Insulation Innovations500 Spring Street
- The Roof Genie • Roofing & Construction3771 Ramsey St. Suite 109-142
Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Total Drywall13548 Woodsong Trl
- Triple E's Door & Dock20507 Hwy 74
- Two State Construction953 Lewis Circle
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- T and T Green Insulation Innovations