Tired of raccoons raiding your garbage can or taking up residence in your attic or crawlspace? Check out this list of the best raccoon baits to find the foods that will help you trap these pesky creatures so you can relocate them.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Pine Bluff, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Pine Bluff
- Newnam Restoration Services IncNewnam Restoration Services was a huge help to me when I heard squirrels running around in my attic. They were always friendly, helpful, and responsive when I reached out and talked me through the whole process. They recommended a wildlife trapper who was able to get the animals out of my home. Then Newnam came out, assessed the damage, gave me a cost estimate, and completed repairs promptly read less
- The Animal GUyMr. Childress did an excellent job! He was on time, even a little early, and took care of our problem quickly. We would call the Animal Guy again in a heartbeat. Very happy with the service.
- Curry's Termite, Pest, & Animal Control CoHe left poison boxes outside & traps inside. We caught 4 inside. Its been 2 days since we caught the last 1 & I haven't seen anymore. Just in case tho, we r gonna have him come out every mth 4 a while. The price was very reasonable....$60/mth & well worth it 4 peace of mind.
- Animal Evictions by KyKy was great to work with. He did a detailed walk-through of every nook and cranny, from basement to attic and provided a very detailed written estimate with photos of all work that would be completed. He also made any necessary repairs that were needed. It was well-worth the price tag and really nice to have the options for a yearly contract at a very reasonable rate to ensure critters don't make a home inside your house again. A great idea for someone who does not enjoy inspecting all the creepy, dark corners of your house! Also great contract to have for older adults who can no longer complete some of their yearly home maintenance ( to keep the house sealed tight read less
- Animal Evictions by KyI had wasted a year with another company which was unable to resolve the problem. I hired Ky, and he got it done. He did quite a bit of actual work on areas of my house that the other guy never even touched. He has a one-year warranty on his work, which is renewable annually for a fee. He will provide you a detailed assessment with photos of what needs to be done. There were a couple of issues after his initial work, and he promptly came out and addressed them. I would recommend him to anyone who has a problem with invasive varmints or animals in the house read less
- The Animal GUyIt was an experience, Noah showed up within the hour and checked the entire house for varmint. Apparently it found it's way out but Noah came back and put a screen around the chimney so it couldn't get back in.
- Pied Piper - Professional Wildlife ManagementThe Pied Piper appears to be a man and his son. They have great manners and SUPER knowledgeable. No negatives.
- Pied Piper - Professional Wildlife ManagementThey guys are great! They are honest and hard-working. Their work comes with a one-year guarantee too.
- The Animal GUyThe Animal Guy sent one man to do the work, which was fine. He occluded all of the openings on the house and on the opposite end of the shop from where the bats were located. Then he went into the shop attic and sprayed them with compressed air in a can. It took about five minutes for all of the bats (approximately 20) to leave. Then he occluded the openings that the bats had exited from. All of the occlusion was done with heavy wire screen mesh. Additionally, he cleaned all of the bat urine off of the side of the shop and removed the rather large pile of guano at the base of the wall read less
- The Animal GUyThey were very responsive, very helpful in answering my questions, and did a very thourough inspection of the house. It was obvious he was knowlegable of habits and wanted to know every detail of my experience. I was given options in how I wanted to proceed with treatment. I highly recommend. An easy fix was determined and 3 small areas were sealed. I need a new door to the crawl space under my house and a one-way door (for rats to get out and not be trapped in) to help ensure that there are no problems in the future read less
Animal Removal Services in Pine Bluff
- Business Description:Curry's Termite, Pest, & Animal Control CoRecent Review:He left poison boxes outside & traps inside. We caught 4 inside. Its been 2 days since we caught the last 1 & I haven't seen anymore. Just in case tho, we r gonna have him come out every mth 4 a while. The price was very reasonable....$60/mth & well worth it 4 peace of mind read lessCarol S.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & -operated business that is dedicated to customer service! Our main office is located in Hot Springs. We service Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Glenwood, Amity, Malvern, Benton, Bryant, Little Rock and other surrounding areas. We are state licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. Each of our technicians is clean and professional. Upon hiring, a background check is done. We wouldn't hire anyone to service your home that we wouldn't trust in our own home. We u.. read lessRecent Review:Paid 850.00 for bed bug treatments last November with a guarantee they would come back and continue treatments until the issue was resolved. When I started they claimed it would not take more than 3 additional treatments. 7 treatments later I still have bed bugs and they refuse to continue trying. Absolute garbage company read lessPaul C.
- Business Description:We are a nuisance wildlife control company offering over twenty years of experience. We are licensed, insured and highly trained. Inspections are free and will not be added onto possible future sales. All work is guaranteed for one year against animal reentry and workmanship. Champion's is a family owned and operated veteran business. We accept cash check or credit card after the work has been completed on jobs less then 500 dollars read less
- Business Description:We are Arkansas oldest Wild LIfe Control company. We have been in business for over 28 years. At D & G Varmint Control, Inc. there’s a reason that we call ourselves a wildlife company. We care about the wildlife that we make an effort to control. More than just a human inconvenience, squirrels, raccoons and other animals are themselves endangered when they get into residential and commercial properties, because they are removed from their natural environments. We work to reverse that process.. read less
- Business Description:Rid a Pest stared in 1986. We are a full service pest control company. Our team is busy servicing all of Arkansas, and even east Oklahoma . Our mission is to set the standard in pest control service with each customer interaction. Our technicians are certified and regularly attend continuing education courses read lessRecent Review:Very professional, fast response rate, reasonable quote. I called again for potential rodent problem in the attic. Will definitely keep them on my 'hire again' list.Ashley C.
- Business Description:TO SEE OUR SELLER CREDIBILITY PACKET CLICK: http://tinyurl.com/SellerPacket LIFETREE FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/LifeTreeFacebook . LifeTree Property Solutions, LLC. is a full service professional real estate solutions company located in Central Arkansas. If you are looking to sell your house quickly, or if you have found yourself in a real estate dilemma and you are looking for answers, we can help. Our Real Estate experts are able to provide solutions for a variety of situations includi.. read less
- Business Description:We are offering until December 25th 15% off to new clients for commercial and residential cleaning services. We are also offering a percentage off for other various services also.
- Business Description:Nuisance Wildlife Removal and Restoration. We keep the critters out. Licensed by the Arka nsas State Contractor's Board, AR Game and Fish Commission, and the AR State Plant board. We do not use subcontractors on our exclusion projects. Commercial and Residential solutions read lessRecent Review:Excellent, I was having my home appraised for a re-finance and wanted some woodpecker damage and the entry / exit points the squirrels were using to access the attic. I called Josh and he was able to come out the next day to evaluate the problems I explained that I was having someone come out soon to appraise the house and needed the work done as soon as possible. Josh had an estimate in my email that evening. The price was half what another company had quoted and Absolute Wildlife offers a years warranty on their work. I let them know they could start as soon as they were available, when I got home from work the next day the holes in the eves converted to being exit only. And a week later after giving the squirrels time to exit and the rains to stop metal patches were installed to keep the pests out and were painted to match the rest of the house. There was good communication with the work crews always polite and onsite when they said they would be. The work was completed quickly and looks great. <br / read lessRobert G.
- Business Description:Additional address - 7701 Cantrell Rd, 72227. Additional DBA - Thomas Pest Control.Recent Review:I saw some flea dirt on my dogs, so I called them to come out earlier than the usual 3 months. I asked for my regular technician, they said he wasn't available so they sent out someone else. The guy that came out said that he doesn't spray for fleas and ticks. I asked him how much more it would be to spray for fleas and ticks, he said it would be $78. He called me when he was done, all he did was spray my backyard, he didn't step foot inside my house to spray or my front yard. When he was done, he told me that they would bill me since I am switching to flea and tick control. It doesn't make any since that the insecticide that will kill ants and other bugs won't kill fleas and ticks read lessMARY B.
- Business Description:Scheiber Farms and Farrier Service is a family owned and operated business located in central Arkansas. We offer farrier services and deal with a vast variety of animals but mostly horses. We offer certain types of services to help start or improve a back yard style operation to large scale farming operation. We also offer transporting services for almost anything.anything read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
If your house is playing host to raccoons, squirrels or skunks you may need the help of animal removal specialists. Here's what you can expect to pay.
The cost to remove a groundhog can vary depending on where you live and whether you do it yourself or hire a professional. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of groundhog removal, along with strategies for humane trapping and release.
Find animal removal services in
- White Hall
- Star City
- Shannon Hills
- Sweet Home
animal removal services in Pine Bluff
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Champion Bats and Wildlife Control Specialists Inc312 Deer Creek Dr
- Critter-Getters of Arkansas LLC18 bush lane
- Curry's Termite, Pest, & Animal Control Co202 Bishop St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Champion Bats and Wildlife Control Specialists Inc
- D & G Varmint Control Inc14122 Brechen Dr N
- D & G Varmint Control Inc
- Legacy Termite and Pest Control Inc7701 Cantrell Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Legacy Termite and Pest Control Inc
- RID-A-PEST4022 N Old Wire Rd
- Scheiber Farms411 hwy 305
- Scheiber Farms
- The Roldan's For Christ Professional Services3313 North 1st Street
- The Roldan's For Christ Professional Services
- WE BUY HOUSES, ARKANSAS HOME BUYERS, SELL FASTPO BOX 1793
- WE BUY HOUSES, ARKANSAS HOME BUYERS, SELL FAST