Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Paris, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Paris
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe were impressed with the crew's work ethic, courtesy, and care to details. The management of the crew on site kept work on target. We were kept informed with progress at each stage of the work. They were considerate of existing landscaping--it looked better upon completion than it did before. We would definitely recommend them
- Redeemers GroupPhilip and his crew were great! He took the time to answer questions, explain what they were doing, and how everything would work.
- Good Life RenovationsTom provided good insight on what needed to be done to have the leak properly repaired. Provided a fair estimate, and completed the work 100% to my satisfaction and exactly as agreed.
- CRC Concrete Raising & RepairUltimately we received a lower price from another Angie's List company, but had a really good experience with CRC.
- Precision Foundation Specialists Inc.Work took months to complete, only displaced the problem, and did more damage to the home. We had basement flooding with the heavy rains at Christmas 2015. We got the run around by one company so in January called PFS & they were able to come out & immediately. We chose the work we wanted to have done & sent a deposit check which cleared the bank on February 1st. They said they'd be right back out to get the work done. Then for SIX WEEKS we received excuse after excuse as to why they couldn't come. They set a date to come & later canceled. Rescheduled to one morning at 9 a.m. At 8:45 I left my office to meet them at the house. At 9 am they called my husband & said they were running late. It's a one hour drive from their offices to our house. They knew at 8 am & 8:30 & at 8:45 they wouldn't make it by 9 but couldn't call earlier? He said they were leaving just then, so should be here by 10. I came back at 10 am & sat for 45 minutes & waited. Called them every 5 minutes & no one ever answered the phone. I left a note on the door & left the basement unlocked for them & went back to work. I have no idea what time they actually showed up that day but they did show and work. I sat on the bill a week or two, but the DAY my check cleared the bank we had some rain--nothing substantial, just a light rain. After work, we went to check the basement. Along one whole wall where their new foam sealant was dripping wet. My husband called the next morning & sent photographs & got "hmmm, that has never happened before" & they said they'd be out and they came within a few days. Another rain, more water in the basement. They came back again. Waited for weeks (May 16th) More rain--light, steady, maybe half the day. More water leaking in. The next morning my husband texted them & sent photos of where it was leaking. The response was that oh, they did not fix it last time (April 4th) because the injector machine broke & none of the holes got filled, but no one told us it wasn't fixed! We could've had the wall repaired & thousands worth of flooring down because no one ever told us it wasn't fixed!!! We were just wise enough to wait for it to rain & see if it would leak again because we have no faith in them. Coincidentally, the very machine that had broken had gotten fixed the day before!! So they came out to fix it again. We got tired of waiting for heavy rains so we set the hose by the wall & let it run for hours. Still wet in the basement. They came back & worked a couple days. We ran the hose again. One leak, but now it's up high & we only paid for the bottom half of the wall to be repaired. They'd finally accomplished the job they were paid to. They just relocated the leaking to a higher location. Now we've spent an additional $3000+ (with someone else) installing a French drain around the house--what we should've just done to begin with--to fix the problem. The next step in our remodel was to call a plumber to come in & run some water lines in the area repaired. The plumber didn't even get started on the work when he got to the drain & discovered whoever removed the pipe before broke the drain off. We couldn't prove PFS did this damage so we agreed to have the plumber fix it--which requires a jackhammer & $500 worth of work. Once they jackhammered into the floor & could stick their hand in it, they found TONS of foam shot down into the drain. It is obvious what happened was PFS indeed did break the drain & rather than mentioning it or admitting it, they shot foam down into the hole so gasses wouldn't back up. Had we not discovered the foam way down the drain we would've had major issues in the near future. The plumbers had to spend an entire day trying to dig out the drain & all the foam. We have NO doubt now that PFS was responsible for the broken drain & the exact same foam that was shot into our walls being shot down our drain. Also, no one else has been in the house besides them. I don't understand how or why they would do this or why they would not just admit to breaking something & offering to repair it instead of trying to hide it. I've never been more disgusted and frustrated with a company. The photos attached are from 3 different dates, I have more than that even
Basement Waterproofers in Paris
- Business Description:American Bio-Clean has been in business since 2001, providing environmentally safe bio-cleaning to the private and public sections of the Mid-South Areas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi and Missouri. ABC is licensed, insured and certified in all areas of environmental cleaning. American Bio-Clean respects and honors our clients confidentiality
- Business Description:With over 30 years in the business, we do it all - if it can be ruined odds are we can fix it, or replace it. With over 20 years of brick laying experience don't forget to ask about our custom mailboxes and masonry repair. Free estimates, references and good 'ole hospitality. We pride our selves in our work and our customer serviceRecent Review:Quoted 2 weeks, took 10. Still wasn't complete in its entirety, but we had to move in. Several examples of poor work include, not finishing items, not painting the underside (sitting on the floor and looking up, none of the underside of my steps were stained, nor the sides where it meets carpet, same with front door and cabinets) drip marks on everything, overspray on walls from spraying doors and cabinet doors in finished rooms, spotted doors and cabinets from touch ups, messy hand work on front door and stair rail, powder room trim never painted. We did all the caulking to help speed him along. Overlapped paint in entire foyer. You can't paint half a room and pick up the other half a month later and expect paint to match. Also, gaps between wall paint and ceiling paint that were left unpainted. Overspray on fireplace bricks, several sections in kitchen missing clear coat on cabinets. I repainted an entire bathroom ceiling myself because it was painted with a flat, it should have been a semigloss like the walls. When I questioned why the contrast in color, I was told it was just casting shadows. I was told the spotted master bath cabinets just needed time to cure. Four months later, spots still there and they've been repainted. I have sprayer marks running across the entire length of my crown molding. I could go on and on and on. Nothing was completed in its entirety, on time, or looks professionalAimee H.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:CUSTOM REPAINTS FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE.. INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR ...HOME MAINTENANCE OF ALL KINDS...CABINET REFINISHING.... KITCHEN & BATHROOM RENOVATIONS....AND MUCH MORE......FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1989.....SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Business Description:Just give me a call and we can go from there.Recent Review:unknownSharon W.
- Business Description:We can take of all your needs at Ruble Construction Inc.. We have financing for qualified customers and different billing options.
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and ..Recent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br /Donna L.
- Business Description:Arkansas Storm Shelters travels the entire state installing storm shelters and septic systems. We also provide the residents of Arkansas with Generac Generators and Earth Outdoors Wood Furnaces. Visit our website to see product information and call the office with all questions 855-967-7233. We accept major credit cards and we also offer 100% financingRecent Review:Very well, very professional, well on time great team!Kate H.
- Business Description:E. S. General Contracting was started in January 2012. Owned by Dustin Higby and Joe Chapman, Dustin moved away though he is still a co-owner. The E.S. stands for Eagle Scout because we are both Eagle Scouts. Generally it's just me, Joe, doing the work, however if the job is large enough I subcontract with Stroud construction. Billing is determined by the job, I base most estimates off of $20/hr per person working plus material. Roofing is quoted by the square (10 ft by 10ft area). Free est..
- Business Description:At Benson Company, we know choosing a roofing contractor is a tough job. Let us make it easier. Simply pick up the phone and call! We'll be happy to answer any and all of your questions, and once you are ready to move forward, we will be happy to provide a free quote. 33 years in business. A+ BBB. State licensed insured & bondedRecent Review:eable <br />Tammy Q.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Coal Hill
waterproofing contractors in Paris
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Benson and Co880 Acadian Point Dr
- Benson and Co
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Southern Structural Solutions14 Cobblestone Dr
- Southern Structural Solutions
- William Wallace Construction2646 Lawson Rd
- William Wallace Construction