Granite countertops remain popular in D.C., but products, such as quartz and marble, are now trendy. Options are endless depending on your style and budget.
Compare quotes from top marble & granite companies
Get matched with top marble & granite companies in Ozark, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local marble & granite companies.
Recent Marble Granite Reviews in Ozark
- Condor General ContractingThe price was where I estimated it and finished on time. The crew was very detailed and professional. The foreman communicated very promptly. Dennis managed all our expectations, timing, and questions perfectly. Best contractor I've hired out of the 3 remodeling projects I've done and will be the only contractor going forward on the future remodeling projects read less
- Household SolutionsOur project was a fairly substantial undertaking and involved renovating a 100+ year old farmhouse that had been abandoned and was in extremely poor condition. Approximately 2/3 of the house was renovated (with the remaining third to be done in the next couple of years by Household Solutions!). I won't go into details on the list of work because pretty much everything was done, but we did have a poorly executed addition (bedroom, utility room, breakfast area/reading nook/large entryway), kitchen, bathroom, hallways, and bedrooms fully renovated. We definitely plan on using them again because they did an amazing job. They stayed on budget, were very thorough, always kept us up-to-date on everything, always brought issues to our attention instead of just guessing, and the quality of the work is fantastic. I don't think I can recommend them enough read less
- Janacek Construction IncDuring the 4 week project, there was only 2 days where workers were not present, and after we level-setted expectations, there was always a call or heads up for arrival time and next steps in the Project. they do a great job cleaning up and protecting property. I will be using them in future projects, and would highly recommend the entire team read less
- Alpha Counter TopsI would highly recommend them. I'm very pleased with their work. The price was right at what he estimated. I was very pleased with the price. It was a couple hundred dollars less than the other estimates that I got but he could get to me for a couple of months. He sent me pictures. I have recommendations of his work. I liked the in-office professional who guided me in my selections of the countertop, because I was undecided when I went there and her name was Brandy Cole. She helped me make a decision on what I needed and wanted and I had no regrets there. The guys came out and measured and removed the old countertop and installed the new countertop and everything fit perfectly and they cleaned up their messes. I have nothing but good things to say read less
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail read less
- NWA Marble & Kitchen SpecialistsThe store staff and installation techs were accommodating and professional. Measuring was exact and install when smoothly. We would use them again!
- Corders Creative Granite & MarbleThey were prompt, curious, and very professional in their work and in solving those small onsite problems encountered.
- Petersen Granite & Marble LLCThey were recommended by a guy who did our appraisal for refinance. Their pricing was good. They did the job and didn't see the individual little parts of it like the edges and whatever. They did the whole job. They were just very frank and straight forward. They are members of the Better Business Bureau. We had confidence that they would do the job right. My neighbor had him do hers last week and she was real pleased. I like to see them get as much publicity because they were really great read less
- Cowdrey GraniteJob went great! The most beautiful Granite I have ever seen. My Wife and i are very pleased . Eric and Kristy are wonderful to work with. We will refer them to everyone we know. Gary
- TAKE US FOR GRANITEThey gave us estimates and he held the granite for me while I was closing on the house. It looks gorgeous.
Marble Contractors in Ozark
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur.. read lessRecent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:Granite Gold is a third-generation family of stone care experts, dating back to the 1950s. Co-founders and cousins Lenny Sciarrino and Lenny Pellegrino grew up in the family business, manufacturing, installing and restoring stone surfaces. Their mission is to help homeowners easily protect their stone surfaces through safe, do-it-yourself care and maintenance products, and protection plans to safeguard against accidental damage. Granite Gold brand stone-care products are available nationwide .. read lessRecent Review:I have used several Granite Gold products and like their effectiveness because they do what they are supposed to do. No strong fumes or irritating skin problems. The granite counter top daily cleaner and polish are so easy to use (spay it on and wipe with a paper towel) to keep all your stone products clean and shiny. I was surprised to see how effective the grout cleaner is. I sprayed it on some dirty tire floors in the bathroom and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Then I went over it with the scrub brush they provide. It looked clean then, but when it dried, it was much brighter. This is a 40 Year old bathroom tile floor pictured. Granite Gold also provides excellent professional support read lessLee H.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We are a small company that believes debt is a bad thing, not only for us but also for our clients. We therefore maintain very little overhead and pass this cost reduction on to the client. We do most of the work ourselves to protect our quality standards of the finished product. Payment terms will be completely laid out in a contractual agreement ahead of time to avoid surprises. Payment is primarily determined by the length of the work. Less than 1 week - due on completion. More than 1 week.. read lessRecent Review:Mr. Daniels character and job performance was very professional. Afterwards, Mr. Daniels cleaned his enitre workplace up daily.Timmy B.
- Business Description:Our store has 3 very helpful employees, 4 amazing installers who truelly are the best, we do carpet,vinyl,LVT,LVP,Hardwoods,Laminates,ceramic,porcelain,custom baths and showers. We also sale and install counter tops, most kitchen remodels read lessRecent Review:unknownJean G.
- Business Description:We are a 25+ employee company with state of the art digital equipment from templating to fabricating your countertops. Our terms are 50% deposit with balance upon completion.Recent Review:Outstanding job from start to finish. They arrived right on time, worked fast but careful. They did a " <strong>beautiful" </strong>job. We are so happy with the product and the service. They left our kitchen as clean as they found it. I recommend this company to anyone installing new countertops in kitchen or bath. Also, we are happy that the quartz is american made. <br / read lessLarry H.
- Business Description:Local family owned and ran more the 20+ years of experience.Recent Review:The work was done quickly and professionally.Mark T.
- Business Description:Bolding Construction is a full service general contractor able to provide service for flooring, vinyl siding, countertops, drywall and paint, custom trim, electrical, plumbing and more! No job to large or two small - we're here to help read less
- Business Description:JKJ Architects, an award winning firm, works with its clients from site analysis through to construction administration on all types of projects including commercial and residential which comprise universities, offices, schools, banks, churches, non-profit, parks, industrial, sustainable projects, master plans, historic preservation projects, remodels and tenant build-outs, interior design, renderings and building models – basically any type of project you require can be designed by the fir.. read less
See all 1 highly rated companies in OzarkJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful marble contractor articles
Angie's List Magazine reports on the potential health dangers of granite countertops relating to radon emissions.
Find marble & granite companies in
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
- Van Buren
marble & granite companies in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Directbuy of NWA
- Faber Cnk Stone Corporation6500 Long Point Rd. Suite 304
- Faber Cnk Stone Corporation
- Leon Carter Flooring53 Autumn Hills
- Leon Carter Flooring
- NWA Marble & Kitchen Specialists8830 W McNelly Rd
- NWA Marble & Kitchen Specialists
- ROCKY TOP GRANITE3141 SR 247
- ROCKY TOP GRANITE