This guide features information on the costs to repair a brick wall, whether or not you need a brick mason to complete spalling, tuckpointing, or a full restoration.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Ola, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Ola
- ARCADIA REMODELINGGreat group that done what they said they would do. Very friendly and helpful. Awesome job. Very pleased.
- Weather-Tight IncScott kept in touch during the job, and kept me informed about schedule, issues, etc. David did a fantastic job. I am thrilled.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoThe work was done very well!! Detailed and carefully installed. Looks great! Impressed with work crew, both on the fascia work and the gutter work. Would have Wilson's do work again if we are ever in need again.
- Condor General ContractingGot right to work. Did get set back a couple of days due to rain. They were very thorough and completed job well done. And within budget.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoAny concerns I had they were right on it. They go above and beyond to make you happy. Very nice people.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoExcellent work, my house looks beautiful. After the siding job was done, I hired another company to install new gutters. The representative from the gutter company commented on my beautiful siding and the quality of the work. When he asked who did the siding and I told him it was Wilson's, he said that he should have guessed it was Wilson's because they always do excellent work. A few months after the job was completed, I noticed that some of the trim on my back porch did not lay down flat, it looked a little warped. I called Wilson's, and they fixed the problem immediately
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoOn first visit, sales representative was courteous, punctual, and knowledgeable. I asked for an estimate on new siding and columns for my home, and received it promptly. I did not purchase any services at that point because the price was too high (about $33,000) compared to other companies in my area (about $16,500). Another sales representative contacted me later and offered to review the previous estimate to determine if an error had been made. Again, the representative was courteous, punctual, and knowledgeable when he came to my home. Upon reviewing the previous estimate and an estimate from another local company, he gave me a new estimate of about $18,500. Based upon the excellent reviews that Wilson's has received for the quality of their work, I decided to use this company. Their work was excellent, my house looks even better than I had hoped for. All of their workers were polite and professional. Several months after the work was completed, I noticed that a few pieces of trim on the back porch were warped and did not lay down flat. I called Wilson's to report the problem, and they fixed it immediately. After Wilson's completed siding my home, I used a different company to install new gutters. The representative from that company commented on my beautiful siding and asked which siding company did the job. When I told him it was Wilson's, he said that should have known it was Wilson's because they always do such good work
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoOverall this was an excellent experience with a good company. I recommend that anyone considering putting siding on ask lots of questions and ask the company to provide pictures or addresses where you can see the work.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoI think they did a excellent job! I was totally amazed at the looks of my House.They cleaned everything up and was very professional.
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and SidingWe cannot say enough wonderful things about Ron Coday, owner of NWA Windows and Siding. The quality of his product, both windows and siding is outstanding. The pricing is very competitive and he was able to work within our budget while offering prompt and professional service throughout the entire transaction, installation and follow up service calls. He helped us through a very difficult time as a family recovering from a kitchen fire. Through Ron's company we were able to order custom-sized windows to fit the needs of our remodel at a price competitors couldn't touch. The installed siding and windows transformed the entire look of our home and helped make it a place we could be proud of. The crew were prompt, courteous and very polite. They weren't just installing siding and slapping in windows, they added a sliding glass door where two windows had been in the guest bedroom, as well as added a new window where a blank wall had been in our master suite. Our kids were interested in their work and often set up chairs to have a front row seat, which did not bother the crew at all. When we recently had the house appraised for a refinance even the inspector commented on the quality of the work and materials. We would not hesitate to recommend him to any of our friends and family, and in fact do so on a regular basis
Siding Contractors in Ola
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai..Recent Review:As expected, the workers did excellent work, were polite and respectful. We actually were concerned they hadn't taken even so much as a well deserved lunch break but they insisted they had! We've had Wilson before when they completely resided our enclosed porch and replaced a door and windows. Their work turned our enclosed porch from a freezer in winter and a sauna in summer to a most delightful year around room to enjoy. The newest work is already giving us more temperature comfort for summer and will certainly be appreciated when winter comes. What is also wonderful is that Wilson gives us a life time warranty and, if something happens with a window or door, we simply call them with the item number (on the door/window) and they go from there. What could be easier? Thank you Wilson!!Robert and Janet M.
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:They are simply the best to work with and fast. Professional and did I say fast!!! I would not hesitate to use them again. I would recommend them to any and everybody. Are you looking for repair or install? These are the guys for you. Thank you again!!Sam R.
- Business Description:Quality work for over 20 years. Licensed and insured. Wide range of services.Recent Review:It was amazing! the job took a little longer than I thought it might, but Chad and his team were very responsive, respectful, punctual, and dedicated! They worked long hours every day, even weekends, and did excellent work! I absolutely LOVE the outcome. Chad and Audrey openly communicated with me during the initial phase and I would definitely recommend to everyoneKirsten B.
- Business Description:Our experienced and well-trained personnel have years of roofing experience. We handle all types of roofing conditions or requests from a small leak to a complete, comprehensive roofing system. Knowing when to restore, repair or install a new roof system and what type of roofing material is an important decision. Your PI Roofing professional will assist you in choosing the appropriate product and installation techniqueRecent Review:Crews were professional and worked hard to install the radiant barrier during my remodel. I know this was money well spent cause it is now the middle of summer in the house. With temperatures running the upper 90's-100 and no insulation in the attic (Still in remodel stage, but drywall is up), the AC system can keep it a nice 72 inside without any problems and without running all the timeCarl D.
- Business Description:Pinnacle Roofing and Solar, LLC, is a family owned and operated company that offers all types of roofing services, from residential asphalt repairs, to commercial installations. We value honesty and integrity, and hire like-minded people for our team. Employees go through drug and background screening. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:First off we were really nervous about getting a new roof. We have never gone through the process. We called 7 different roofing companies. We heard back from several of them within hours with a price but we also heard back from Pinnacle Roofing within a timely manner. We decided to go with Pinnacle Roofing and I am so glad we did. They were the only roofing company that actually came out to our home climbed up on our roof took pictures of our roof and email them to us right away. We had different price package options to choose from. I don't know how in the world the other companies could possibly price our roof when they haven't even seen it. One company said they used some type of aerial measurement through Google. I was not impressed with the lack of time and effort the other companies. Nick with Pinnacle Roofing stopped by the house to go over everything with us and he dropped off samples. He made sure that all of our questions were answered and that we were 100% comfortable withe shingles that we chooseCindy S.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:I live in Vancouver, BC and the company is based in Houston, TX so a degree of trust is necessary before any order is placed. In my case the awning was sent via truck freight and a large metal-clad crate arrived, seemingly intact. Not immediately apparent when the goods were received was the fact that a fork lift had penetrated the base of the crate and crushed the canopy beyond repair. When I attempted to claim damage insurance from the shipper they sent out a damage inspector and I thought everything was on-track. To my amazement, the freight company declined responsibility for the damage and refused to pay any part of the claim. At this point James Threadgill of Classic Copper Works stepped in to offer a full replacement of the damaged item at no cost to me. I have now received the replacement item (this time sent by FedEx rather than the dodgy truck freight firm) and it is perfect. Classic Copper Works certainly did not make a profit on this transaction but they earned my respect. ThanksGarry C.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:During the process, they came out twice during a rainstorm, which was on a Sunday, to fix a leak as it wasn't an area they had reached yet. Tim is who dealt with primarily and he was great. They didn't really leave a mess and cleaned up well after themselvesCarrol M.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:We are really happy with our new windows! Modern Exteriors carries a few different brands, but we chose NT Windows. Windows and components made in the USA. The new windows are vinyl (metal-reinforced), dual pane. Very easy to open and close. They made a noticeable difference in our heating/cooling bill. And they block a LOT of sound. The house is much quieter with the new windows. <br /> Working with Modern Exteriors was easy; John answered all our (many, many) questions. They will definitely work with you on the price, so don't be afraid to ask. We signed the contract in March and the windows were manufactured and installed exactly eight weeks later, which is what we expected. Paid half up front and half on completion. Received the appropriate lien wavers when the job was done. <br /> Overall, we were happy with the installation. The crew removed our old windows and hauled them away. The new windows were installed, checked for proper function and sealed around the perimeter of the window. The aluminum trim around the windows on the outside looks great and really updates the look of the whole house. If we were disappointed in anything, it would have to be the trim on the inside of the windows. Some of our windows were double-hung, and the existing interior trim wasn't disturbed. But some windows were casement, and because of the placement of the hardware, the interior trim on those windows needed to be replaced. They did an OK job, but they're not finish carpenters, for sure. We had to pull out some siding nails that they had used for trim, and the caulking was a real mess! Took us some time to clean it up so we could paint the new trim. You might want to just do the trim and caulking yourself; it would have saved us time in the long run. But it's all taken care of now, and looks great. <br /> The installation took 3 days--but we have 26 windows, some on an upper floor, so it was a big job. We didn't get a lot of notice when they were ready to start; they called in the afternoon to let us know they'd be starting the next day. If you have to take time off work to be there, for the installation, that's pretty short notice. We handled it, but more notice would have made things easier on our end. <br /> We have two outside dogs, and we took them to doggie day camp so we didn't have to worry about the crew leaving the gates open and letting them out. Before we let the dogs into the yard each night we went around the house and picked up wood scraps, nails/screws and aluminum shavings so our dogs wouldn't get into them. The crew took care of most of it, but there were still bits and pieces left behind. No big deal. <br /> We would use Modern Exteriors again (and we did; they built a deck for us after this job) and we would definitely buy NT Windows again. It was a lot of money to spend, but we feel like we got our money's worth and added value to our house. <br /> <br /> UPDATE: One year later, and we still love our new windows! We have had zero problems with the windows and installation. Very happy with this purchase! <br /> <br /Sandy K.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Discount to seniors as well as veterans.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Learn the typical costs of materials and labor to install concrete log siding, which offers the look of wood siding or a classic log home without the hassle.
Finding a complementary siding color can be tricky if you have red brick on your home. Here are some paint ideas that will give your red brick a colorful kick.
Find siding contractors in
siding contractors in Ola
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
Paragould, Arkansas 72450
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC108 Tulaka Blvd
Heber Springs, Arkansas 72543
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
Conway, Arkansas 72032
- Aurel V Construction410 Majestic Lodge Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- Benson and Co880 Acadian Point Dr
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Benson and Co
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
Bismarck, Arkansas 71929
- Discount Developers Inc.
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- Hanke BrothersPO Box 21174
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71903
- Hanke Brothers
- Modern Exteriors of Springfield810 W Norton Rd
Springfield, Missouri 65803
- Modern Exteriors of Springfield
- Rudy's Siding Co5444 Hwy 18 W
Leachville, Arkansas 72438
- Rudy's Siding Co