If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Get matched with top moving companies in Mulberry, AR
There are 13 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Mulberry
- Max Force Delivery ServiceNightmare then and now! Moved household goods from Arkansas to Texas July 23 and into Texas storage July 24. Move included a vehicle as well. MaxForce Delivery Service arrived in a rented U Haul bob truck with U Haul car hauler trailer in tow. Was immediately informed that the car hauler they brought along was for a standard transmission and since my truck is an automatic it couldn’t be taken. So all three movers immediately left to return the trailer to U Haul so MaxForce wouldn’t be charged for the use. The movers returned within an hour and began prepping furniture, quilting and wrapping. Items NOT TO BE LOADED were identified and separated and placed in the garage. The movers failed to wrap glass shelving in the formal china hutch and when they moved it all of the glass shelves were broken when the china hutch was DROPPED off the cabinet. Also, they broke the metal base on a 70” television as well as a rack at the base of a steel clothing rack. Since we packed our household good I won’t mention the things that arrived broken in dozens of boxes. The movers even loaded the items that were not to be loaded even after separated. Our formal dining room furniture had deep gouges on the table as well as strapping rub spots on the table, chairs and cabinets. If only to add insult to injury, MaxForce Moving Services charged us $400 dollars for the car hauler! I contacted the Springdale moving company the next week with my concerns, sending images of the damage and questioning the charge for the car hauler to Trudy and Salvador Balsamel, with NO response. After the third email Mr. Balsamel called me on August 16. I told him of my concerns a questioned him about the charge for the car hauler since MaxForce Delivery Service didn’t take my truck. Mr. Balsamel informed me that MaxForce isn’t at fault because U Haul gave them the wrong car hauler. He went on to say that although my vehicle was not transported as agreed upon and defined in our contract, MaxForce still needed to recoup the cost of reserving and transporting the car hauler to Fort Smith from Springdale; even if it was the wrong one. However, in Mr. Balsamel’s defense, he did point out that MaxForce only charged me $400 of the original $600 fee MaxForce would normally charge. I told Mr. Balsamel that it was by no fault of my own that his movers accepted from U Haul and transported the wrong car hauler from Springdale to Fort Smith. (54 miles) because they were provided by me with the type of vehicle to be transported. As of today, August 18, I have not heard back from anyone at MaxForce. I will continue to recover the car hauler fee as well as just compensation for our damaged household goods
- All Ways Moving & StorageI was so happy with a previous move with All Ways Moving, that I didn't hesitate to call them a second time. The move was pretty straightforward. I had my belongings in a storage unit and they had my inventory from a move just months before. I had altered my inventory some by selling some furniture and purchasing some items. These changes were not a problem. My estimate was dead on! All communication was very clear from detailing the various expenses involved plus the timing of a cross country move. The timing went exactly as expected. Each time I was given an arrival window, the window was just a couple hours and the arrival was within the first half hour which was much appreciated. With moving all my belongings 1,000 miles (boxes I packed myself plus with my preschoolers' help), only one drinking glass was broken and it was a glass packed by my 4 year old, so I was not surprised! We plan to be here for a few years, but plan to use All Ways for any future moves and we have been recommending them to our friends
- All My Brothers MoversExcellent! I couldn't believe the way they packed the boxes in: fitting them perfectly so nothing would move. They worked hard and were organized. I had to talk them into to taking a break. They were courteous and never complained. I'd call this company again, should I ever move again.
- Absolute Moving Inc.Started packing truck at 9:00 am and finished at 9:30 that night. All without any kind of complaining or incident. It was a very long day for them.
- A Harris Moving & Storage IncThe two man arrived timely as agreed. And they worked diligently. We were finished in a little over three hours, roughly the time originally estimated. The men were personable, friendly, yet professional. They were especially good with the elderly women.
- ABF U Pack Moving Inc.Like I said, This company is customer service oriented, on time, easily accessible and helpful, that I would esccomend their company to anybody. In Fort Smith Arkansas where they are based out of, everybody I have dealt with from sales, move cooridinators, are the best I have ever dealt with. In a different capacity at a different company I dealt with a lot of companies throughout the U.S and beyond, The quality of u-pack greatly out weighs any other company that I have dealt withIt is an excellent option for your cross country moves. No delays and quality service, from top to bottom. I contract with Albert Moving & Storage Wichita Falls, TX. Thats how I get my work through upack. I work with both these quality companies on a daily basis, since 2005. Upack/ ABF have been in business since 1923 and have 290 sevice centers acroos the U.S. Sincerely, Wayne A. Holloway Owner A&T Moving LLc / 380- 936-3639 P. O Box 822526 Vancouver, WA. 9868
- A Harris Moving & Storage IncThe 3 man crew showed up exactly on time, walked through for directions on what was to be loaded and what was not. They were extremely polite, very careful, and incredibly efficient. A job I expected to take all day was done in 4 hours. They were paid by the hour but worked incredibly hard and efficiently. Would definitely use them again, and recommend them to all my friends
- A Harris Moving & Storage IncOn time, very professional movers. Nice people and easy to work with. Couldn't be happier with the service the provided.
- ABF U Pack Moving IncABF WAS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH. THEY SHOWED UP ON TIME AND ALL OF OUR THINGS WERE IN PLACE. NOTHING WAS BROKEN. EVERYTHING SHOWED UP ON TIME. THIS IS A BIG THING WHEN YOU ARE WAITING FOR THEM BECAUSE YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS IN THEIR HANDS.
- Hart To Hart Moving CoThey were very satisfactory. They were recommended by a friend who works for them. He just said that they had good people and did good work and were reasonable in price and I found it to be so. I was quite satisfied.
Movers in Mulberry
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Passions moving is a family owned and operated business! We have been is business since 2015 we originally began in Saint. Louis, mo. Now we are located in Arkansas home of the razorbacks. We perform short and long distance moves. Load/unload, piano transfers, trash/ debree removal. Our employees are background checked and go through a serious application process before they are hired. My wife and I run the company. And our workers also have on the job training, if they don't perform to our s..
- Business Description:We provide moving labor service only. You provide the truck...we provide the labor. We are "Experience that Moves You". We are sure to beat any price both local & long distance. If their price is lower, You should be worried... We are familiar with all phases of moving (including self service & full service)...Rental trucks, POD's, ABF's & more. If you are looking for a "worry free" move, we can accommodate you 100%. We can also accommodate packing services and can include supplies if needed..
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: email@example.com; Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Accounting: email@example.com; Dispatch Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Operations Manager: email@example.com , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Agent for united van lines.
Deals in Mulberry for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
You’ve amassed quite the collection of valuables, and you’d like to keep it that way. Boxing up delicate items requires a steady hand and a full-proof plan. Use these tips to learn how to pack fragile items for your next move.
Find moving companies in
- Van Buren
- Fort Smith
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
moving companies in Mulberry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Place Moving Supplies & Boxes2243 N College Ave #5
- 1st Place Moving Supplies & Boxes
- A Harris Moving & Storage Inc5700 S 73rd Pl
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- ABF U Pack Moving Inc3801 Old Greenwood Rd
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A Harris Moving & Storage Inc
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- JT & R Services of OKC6550 N. Meridian #202
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- JT & R Services of OKC
- Little Guys Movers2222 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
- Little Guys Movers
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Max Force Delivery Service
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Mansion Movers
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics