A lot goes into kitchen cabinetry, and the more cabinet terminology you know, the better equipped you’ll be to design your dream kitchen. Use our guide to learn about common cabinet types, parts, materials, and finishes so you can start planning.
Get matched with top cabinet refinishers in Lowell, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local cabinet refinishers.
Recent Cabinet Refacing Reviews in Lowell
- Moran’s PaintingExcellent! I would highly recommend Moran's painting services. They are easy to work with and they want to please the customer. Their work is top-notch and detail oriented. They complete jobs in a timely manner and address any concerns of the customer.
- Kitchen Tune UpIt was excellent, easy to work with and accurate to my kitchen remodeling. I will hire him again and I highly recommend them.
- Condor General ContractingCondor was very fast, efficient and did a great job. The team was very professional and pleasant to work with. We needed many varied items completed throughout the house including light fixture replacements, closets built out, painting the interior, tiling a walk in shower, remodel bathrooms, etc. Very nice work and were able to accommodate our tight timeline to support completion prior to family arriving read less
- Mary's PaintingVery professional and skilled at what they do. On time and efficient. Repaired sheet rock, filled all holes before painting great room. Painters were all very pleasant and careful to cover up everything and clean up everything when they were done. My painted kitchen cabinets are beautiful!! Jesus - their cabinet guy -is a pro at finishing cabinets. They took great care to caulk, fill holes and sand before painting. The cost was very reasonable for the time spent getting everything done and the quality of work! I will definitely hire again read less
- Izzy and sons painting L.L.CThe best quality painting service I’ve seen in NWA. Very professional and fast to respond. Got everything I needed done in a prompt amount of time. Would hire again and recommend to anyone in the area!
- Mary's PaintingThey are very good at painting and cleaning up on multi-day jobs. Perfect, No. Very good, Yes! Did we have some issues? Yes. Did they fix it? Yes! I would definitely call them to work for us again.
- Mary's PaintingThe job was good and overall it went well. We had some issues but they have continued to fix them so we have no complaints. They were very honest and they stuck to their word. They were more affordable than some other guys that we checked out. They were the best value for their experience. They were on time and stuck to their schedule. The communication was great. They were very nice and attentive. They wanted to make sure that we were happy. We experienced some chipping on the cabinets because they probably should have sanded a little more but they wouldn't know that. They have been out twice to the house to work on them and they didn't charge any more money. I probably wouldn't recommend them for staining but I would recommend them for painting read less
- Mary's PaintingThey are fabulous. They are fair and punctual. They are friendly. They come when they tell you, they are going to. They clean up their mess. I am going to use them again. I have found other painters that I was not as happy with. When you find someone, you are happy with you stick with them.
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasThe man who came to our home was professional, personable and knowledgeable. His work was excellent. The cost was on the high side, but we knew that up front. He was very much worth what we paid.
- Shoemakers Paint & WallpaperI have a 900 square-foot three-car garage that I wanted to paint. After researching how to do the job online, I decided it was beyond my capability. I decided to hire a contractor, but I was having trouble finding one I felt could do the job right. I went to Home Depot for help. They matched me up with three people. Mark Shoemaker called me the next day. Our initial interview went very well. Mark listened to me about what I expected and summed up the job very quickly, explaining to me what steps he planned to take. He hit every point of my research spot on, and his price was right. Several days later, Mark came with his assistant, John, to put up plastic to protect my walls and tape off the base boards. They put down muriatic acid to etch the floor, power washed it off, then left it to dry completely. I was very specific about the color I wanted, and Mark had to go out of his way to find a top quality epoxy paint that gave a full range of colors. He checked with me several times before he started to make sure he had the color I wanted. The job went very quickly. Twenty-four hours later they came back to take down the protective cover and set out big fans to dry the paint completely. I am overjoyed with the result! It's beautiful! Mark was very easy to work with and I would certainly hire him again read less
Cabinet Refacing Contractors in Lowell
- Business Description:Condor General Contracting is licensed and insured in commercial and residential construction in the state of Arkansas. Website condorgc.com (construction history and personnel). Condor General Contracting is responsible for all phases of construction to completion. All phases of construction are done by our own crew - we have no subcontractors to insure quality in any project. Construction of new homes. From grading needs and landscaping to interior and exterior remodels read lessRecent Review:Condor was very fast, efficient and did a great job. The team was very professional and pleasant to work with. We needed many varied items completed throughout the house including light fixture replacements, closets built out, painting the interior, tiling a walk in shower, remodel bathrooms, etc. Very nice work and were able to accommodate our tight timeline to support completion prior to family arriving read lessSarah S.
- Business Description:Mary's Painting has been in business for 15 years specializing in interior and exterior repaints. All of our quotes are free and we will schedule a time that works best with your schedule.Recent Review:Showed up on time and did the job they were hired to do. Very responsive, professional, attention to detail and cleaned up after themselves. Lead on location at all times plus supervisors periodic check ins insured the quality of the work, Nice job read lessBrian W.
- Business Description:At izzy and sons painting L.L.C we specialize in interior, and exterior paint work. We thrive to meet our clients needs and wants. We are honest and hardworking which makes our work standout from the others. We do anything from high end work to basic residential homes. We do free quotes so dont hesitate to call read lessRecent Review:The best quality painting service I’ve seen in NWA. Very professional and fast to respond. Got everything I needed done in a prompt amount of time. Would hire again and recommend to anyone in the area!Eva C.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect.. read lessRecent Review:Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of time read lessBecky R.
- Business Description:INTERIOR & EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. Painting,Drywall,Texture,Tile,Fence,Remodeling,Roofing,Gutters,Siding,Windows,Cabinets,Electric, House Cleaning services read lessRecent Review:Professional service and great customer service!Harry S.
- Business Description:complete interior and exterior remodel plus many other services 15 yrs. experience and insuredRecent Review:At first I was hesitant to hire Angelo for my exterior painting job because his quote was so much lower than the other three I received. Boy, am I glad I did not let that stop me. Angelo showed up exactly when he said he would, and finished the job in a timely manner. Actually, he finished a day earlier than he said he would. When he came back the next day to make sure we were happy he got out his truck and immediately noticed some imperfections in the job. He came back a couple of days later and made it right. I would absolutely hire Angelo again read lessDavid S.
- Business Description:R & R Custom Contractors is a locally owned and operated general contractor in NWA. We offer services for most all of your home improvement projects - from bathrooms and kitchens to whole home remodels. Let us help you to perfect the home you already love read lessRecent Review:These people (R&R) are terrible. Installed a crappy shower and did a horrible job. Guy they sent out only worked for them maybe 3 days. Didn’t even seal in the glass. Water was coming out everywhere. They came out about 3 more times just resealing everything. Shower continued to leak. Then they came out and tried to reset the glass. They didn’t do that correctly and shower door made of glass almost hit my 2 year old. Still had problems. They came out another 3 times not doing anything really but reseal and reseal. Asked them if they could start over and they said yes but we had to pay for their mistakes and purchase new shower plus labor. Was going to do that but, I guess I hurt the owners daughters feeling when we were going to start project and told her how mad and frustrated I was. She never called me back. Year later and we are starting all over again with different company, man brings me in to see the PROFANITIES that they wrote on my concrete! How unprofessional is that? Water damage everywhere from all the leaking that NEVER got fixed. Have no clue how they get an A rating from angies list. Buyer beware. No wonder Hone Depot dropped them. This company is terrible read lessLindsay T.
- Business Description:Cabinet Door World manufactures quality finished & unfinished cabinet doors and ships them directly to your doorstep. Since we handle the manufacturing and shipping we offer highly competitive prices from the heartland of the furniture industry - North Carolina. We offer high quality products and outstanding customer service at reasonable prices. Feel free to reach to us via telephone or through our chat service located at the bottom right of our website. Www.cabinetdoorworld.com. Additional .. read lessRecent Review:Unbelievable! The worst customer service I've ever seen. I ordered 2 cabinet doors which were supposed to be delivered in 20 business days. I had to threaten to call the police and file a claim with the NC attorney general to get my doors. After 4 months of waiting they arrived with a crooked line in the cabinet, I made multiple attempts to get my money back, but they insisted on making me new doors which I'm sure would have taken another 4 months and might also have defects again. They would not refund even part of my money for these issues. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Terrible company and terrible service read lessPaul S.
- Business Description:Shilo Cabinets & Interiors
- Business Description:A family owned and operated business, Shoemakers Paint & Wallpaper is a full-service painting and paperhanging company. We have been providing services for the Northwest Arkansas area and elsewhere for over 25 years read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cabinet refacing contractor articles
You may love the look of your stylish kitchen cabinets, but your dream kitchen can turn into a nightmare with all the creaking and banging your family makes on their nightly snack raid. Learn how to silence those noisy kitchen cabinets for good.
If you want to give your kitchen an update, try switching out the cabinet hardware for something new. Best of all, the entire process only takes about an hour. Find out how to replace your kitchen cabinet hardware and give the room a refresh.
Find cabinet refinishers in
- Cave Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Bella Vista
- Prairie Grove
cabinet refinishers in Lowell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cabinet Door World909 10th St NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- CARR PLUMBING INC210 N WATERTOWER RD
- Colin painting and cleaning2303 SE 8th St
- Condor General Contracting39 Fairway Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Creative Renovations2811 SW 14th St Suite 3
- Cabinet Door World
- Dependable Painting ETC.4157 sunflower circle
- Dependable Painting ETC.
- Faulkinberry Enterprises, LLC1401 S Walton Blvd Suite 9
- Faulkinberry Enterprises, LLC
- Izzy and sons painting L.L.C 2039 E Magnolia Dr
- Izzy and sons painting L.L.C
- Mary's Painting1218 E Necessary Rd
- McAnear Painting712 Tiger Blvd Apt C
- Mcclard custom interiors904 SE J street
- Mid-South Construction10139 NE Campbell Rd
- Moran’s Painting 1303 W Lazy L St
- MYRON'S CUSTOM WOODWORK107 Cemetery Rd P.O. Box 66
- Mary's Painting
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- Peck Window Inc13408 W Hwy 72
- Peck Window Inc