A Charlotte expert discusses why basement waterproofing can protect you from"the perfect breeding ground for all kinds of things you simply don't want."
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Lincoln, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Lincoln
- Precision Foundation Specialists Inc.This contractor burned our house down trying to waterproof an exterior wall. He used a roofing torch to “sweat” the water out of the bottom corse of CMU and caught the siding on fire. The fire then went through the attic and down the interior walls. It was a total loss with the exception of a few clothes. This guy was conciliatory at first (this was Friday). The following Monday, he told our insurance that they could sue him because he didn’t do it. I have fire reports from the fire marshal and the county sheriffs office fire investigator saying that his actions caused the fire. Beware of this company
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasEstimate was done promptly and thoroughly with good description and explanation. Some photos were shown of previous jobs done. Once a contract was signed to have work done we did have about a month's wait before our job could be worked into the contractor's schedule. Communication was via texting with estimator and was prompt throughout wait period. Job was started almost two weeks earlier than our original wait estimate which was 6 weeks. Workers were friendly and professional and open to my questions and concerns. I had a one day delay in job due to heavy rain, other wise the entire job was completed in the 3 day estimate. This was very messy work complicated by the rain day which yielded about 1 3/4" rainfall. The workers did as well as they could to try to contain the mess (piles of muddy dirt) and all of their work equipment and supplies. At the conclusion of each work day they put yellow caution tape all around work areas and bright orange plastic cones. It was not lost on me that when a worker needed to use our restroom (which I offered) they removed their shoes and entered my home two at a time and basically stood guard/supervised themselves (two straight in and two straight out). This should be reassuring to anyone concerned with stranger safety in their home. I took photos of all the work in progress during the three day job and asked many questions. I had also done quite a bit of internet searching regarding work practices of the installation I was having done. The work that was done met every single expectation I had and then some. The French drain tube was enclosed with a dense mesh sleeve to prevent dirt/rocks getting into it and it was also wrapped with thick fibrous landscaping "paper". A very thick rubber sheeting was nailed into my foundation wall just below grade and run against the foundation wall well below and out from the French Drain. Also, the foundation wall was prepped with a very heavy coat of roofing tar beneath the rubber sheeting. All of my down spouts were run at least 10'-15' away from the house and ended with pop-up deflector spouts. The two rear down spouts were dug and redirected a good 30'-40' from the back area of my home to each far side of the property also ending in pop-ups. It was so clear to me that every effort was being made to redirect all possible water run off issues completely away from my home! After seeing what they did, I have every confidence that the water intrusion issue I had into my garage will not happen again! They communicated very clearly exactly what and why they were doing as well as showed me concerns they found and how they would be managed. I really feel the work done was top notch. Thank you to Alex, Zach, Brandon, Tyler and Jason! This kind of work is messy and you need to have realistic expectations that despite efforts to contain the dirt mess (a tarp was put down onto which they piled all dug out dirt), there will be a mess when they are done. The workers did fix my patio bricks which they collapsed (had to tunnel dig beneath them) and made attempts to do some overfilling to account for soil settling (they let me know I could call them back if I had too much settling and needed more dirt fill). They also hauled away concrete which they had to jack hammer away from my foundation footers below grade. Where my French drain was put was where all my home's utilities happened to be located (cable, phone, gas, AC hook up, and electric)! No damage was done to any of these by all their careful hand digging! I recommend this company emphatically
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasI was thoroughly impressed with my whole experience through American Standard Foundation Repair. Upon the initial visit for the inspection I already felt good to just have them there to see what was going on. Very knowledgeable and answered all my questions in depth. Due to the situation, I was financially unable to have them perform the repairs. However, when I expressed that I was going to attempt to do it myself, they went above and beyond to answer any and all questions I had to get me pointed in the right direction. In the event I ever need any other related work done and are fincanially set to do so, without a doubt, they will be the ones I turn to
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasThis was a great experience. Michael met with me the week before to go over the contract to make sure we both understood what was to be done and the cost of everything. On the day of the work, the team showed up on time and immediately got to work. As they were going, progress was explained to me in detail. They found and fixed some little things at no extra charge. Most of the work was completed that day. There was some soil that needed to be delivered the next day, but they explained it all and brought it with no issues. I would definitely recommend and use this company again
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe live in an older home (built in the late 70's) with a lower level walkout basement. About a year after moving in we getting water in the basement every time is rained really hard (which was almost always at night) which left my husband and myself up all night running our wet vac to clean up the water. I originally called Mike back in 2013 and he came out and gave us a very detailed estimate to fix the problems we were having. We weren't in position to have the work done back then. Then in September we were finally in a position to have it done, I called Mike back and he came out and looked at the house again and the estimate went up only a fraction from the original 2 years earlier (which made us very happy!) His crew came out and got started mid October and took them only 4 days (a lot shorter than we expected) to get everything completed. His crew was polite, kept the mess to a minimum and had the front and side of our house back together quickly! We've had two decent rains since they finished and so far so good
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasThey gave me an exceptionally thorough estimate very quickly, and they walked me through the estimate and repairs over the phone and in person multiple times, to make sure all my questions were answered. They worked with my neighbors to plan drainage in their yard, which helped my drainage issues. They also did more than they said they would do, which made the finished product even better than expected, and they did not charge me for the extra work they undertook. Toward the end of the work, they uncovered some unexpected issues with the existing foundation, which changed some of the original plan to remedy the foundation. They discussed all the options with me and gave me honest feedback on the pros and cons of the various options along with pricing. I never felt pressured and appreciated having all the various options presented to me, along with their feedback, and the space to decide which would be best for me. All along they were incredibly responsive, honest and professional. I very strongly recommend them
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasI noticed a small crack in my outer brick wall by a window in the rear of my house and suspected foundation problems. I also had a hairline crack on my garage floor and driveway. There was no internal damage, but I'd had foundation problems at another home and didn't want to wait until things got worse. I found good ratings for American Foundations on Angie's List and called for an estimate. Mike came out and showed me other cracks I hadn't noticed myself, looked at the lay of the land and determined since I was on downside of a hill, water drainage was causing erosion at the foundation. He recommended piers on one side of the house and some just around the corners of the same side to stabilize the foundation and French drains down both sides of the house and in the front to prevent further problems due to water draining against the foundation. He also brought in fill dirt to replace where the ground had settled below the original brick line. The work was performed as scheduled and quickly. Mike also suggested I get covers for my gutters and arranged for that work to be done as well. Since other homes in the area had similar problems he also suggested ways to save on cost by combining similar work be done (fill dirt and sod) at same time to share cost of delivery and be more efficient. One minor thing was the mortar color was a bit brighter, but is expected to fade over time
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasMike's team, led by Brian, are the BEST! We were so impressed by these diligent, respectful, personable, and hard working young men. I wanted to adopt a couple of them (especially Brandon), but maybe that is more due to our own 17 yr. old son being a pill right now . . . It was a genuine pleasure having them around on the days they were here. They did everything by hand and I was amazed at how well it went. Quality work too! They consulted and informed me as needed and I felt completely comfortable the entire time. A separate guy came by for the concrete work and he too was an amazing force of nature when it came to work. I will definitely use these guys again and I HIGHLY recommend that my friends do as well. Thanks to Mike and the entire crew! You are the BEST
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasThe work was excellent. At the time of the bid, the owner listed to our concerns and explained in detail what would be done. When the work started the foreman kept me informed of each step and showed me materials for each step. The crew was courteous and treated both my wife and I professionally. Clean up was fantastic. They were professional, courteous, timely, affordable, and provided quality work. I would use them again and would recommend them highly
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe bought an older house last year and discovered during heavy rains water would seep into the edges of the basement via the crawlspace. We spoke to two different foundation companies who each had a very different and expensive idea to correct our issue. Their ideas just didn't seem to make sense. Then American Standard Foundation Repair was recommended to us and they were the first ones who seemed to know exactly how to handle the water issue. They were prompt, professional, knowledgeable, polite, and thorough. They prepared a precisely drawn contract with everything itemized and gave us ample time to decide whether to move forward. ASFR was on top of everything from the permitting phase through installation and all the way to clean up. When they left we could hardly tell we'd had trenches dug all around the house. We have dealt with many contractors over the years and I must say ASFR is at the top of the list with regard to integrity. We have had several substantial rains this week and there has been no leakage in the crawlspace
Last update on January 10, 2023
Basement Waterproofers in Lincoln
Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and s..
"Great! The crew, Jay King, Tyler S, Matt Baker, and David King, were professional and knowledgeable. A worker for an additional project who accessed the crawlspace, not Foundation Recovery Systems, came out and complimented the work that was done. High praise. To the crew, I'm sorry it took so long to get this posted! Many thanks for a job well done!
**LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY WITH Stabil-Loc Foundation Piering System**Over 50,000 Stabil-Loc Piers Installed. ZERO Failures! The revolutionary Stabil-Loc Foundation Piering System is the number one method in the foundation repair industry for providing the homeowner with a permanent foundation repair solution. Stabil-Loc uses foundation piers that are expertly designed and built to repair foundation settlement issues permanently. We also offer foundation repair and basement waterproofi..
"The quality of work was excellent, they were good at what they do, and timely. I would use the service again."
We are here to help you preserve your piece of the American Dream. Your home is one of, if not the most expensive part of your American Dream. This part of the dream can be destroyed by an unlevel or cracking foundation. The foundation of your home needs to be routinely checked. Small cracks can end up causing big problems in the future. American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas specializes in the repair of concrete slab foundations, conventional beam, and joist foundations. We uti..
"Let me know didn’t look bad and we should monitor for next few months."
We specialize in all phases of flooring services, such as laminate, vinyl, hardwood, tile, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!
"It went very well, very professional, on time, communicated well when there is something wrong and comes by if there's a problem. I really had a good experienced with them and they were very responsive and they stand behind his work."
Precision Foundation Specialists Inc. restores structural integrity to commercial and residential properties. We restore your home or building by repairing and stabilizing settling, deflected, cracked, and damaged walls and foundations. We are proud to announce we have multiple financing and payment options! Most credit types approved! Up to 18 months interest free! Call us today even you have sub-par credit! We are the ones that say yes, when the others say no. We are an UNLIMITED li..
"The job was well done; work quality was good and met expectations. PFS has issues with followup: response to calls, emails, was poor-to-unbelievable. The firm's principal, Matthew Johnston, promised (in writing) they would revisit the job at 2-week, 30-day, 4-month, 8-month and 12-month intervals. It's been 14 months and I've heard nothing from PFS. I would hire PFS again but only with a schedule for work and penalties for non-compliance. As I said, the work itself was good but communications were poor.
We are an unrivaled roofing company that is well know for locating & repairing exterior leaks - Permanently! We provide NWAs only 10 year warranty that is transferable when the home is sold. No matter if you need a roof replacement or you have a leak that others have tried to repair we have you covered! Super Service Award winner. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org
"As planned, promptly and professionally and meeting estimated cost."
Mary's Painting has been in business for 15 years specializing in interior and exterior repaints. All of our quotes are free and we will schedule a time that works best with your schedule.
"Showed up on time and did the job they were hired to do. Very responsive, professional, attention to detail and cleaned up after themselves. Lead on location at all times plus supervisors periodic check ins insured the quality of the work, Nice job!"
Offering services from design to sales to installation we can help as much or as little as you want on your next remodel project.
I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
"I found Dorian Dyer's original paintings to be thought provoking and yet peaceful at the same time. <br /> He creates scenes of a simple and pure love using subjects such as eagles, geese, buffalo, people, the Earth, and the cosmos. All of Dorian's art expresses a connection with one another and all life. <br /> With an initial gaze at Dorian's paintings you may see an abstract or New Age piece of art, but when you relax and take a few moments to look deeper, an inner knowing of the masterpiece of all life will come forward. There is love, beauty, and a gentle reminder of God's presence within each piece of art. <br /> <br />
Veteran owned & locally operated. More than 25 years combined construction experience in Residential / Commercial - Water & Flood Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation.
"All services done in timely manner, start to finish 3 days. <br />"
See all 1 highly rated companies in LincolnJoin Angi now
Deals in Lincoln for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
7 Green Basement Waterproofing Options That’ll Help Stop Leaks in Its Tracks
Avoiding water in your basement starts with implementing effective waterproofing strategies for your home. Check out these seven green basement waterproofing tips to do the job.
How Can I Keep My Home Dry?
With the unpredictability of heavy rains in Indiana autumns, homeowners need to be proactive in protecting their homes from potential water damage.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Prairie Grove,
- Prairie Creek,
- West Fork,
- West Siloam Springs,
- Siloam Springs,
- Elm Springs,
- Bethel Heights,
- Cave Springs,
waterproofing contractors in Lincoln
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Standard Foundation Repair1985 Thomas Rd
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas459 W Brush Creek Dr
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Arkansas Storm Shelter Inc4142 East Main Street
Russellville, Arkansas 72802
- American Standard Foundation Repair
- Backus Concrete LLCPO Box 10451
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- Bella Vista Handyman Co1403 Se 21st St
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Backus Concrete LLC
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Ellis Painting & Construction504 Dallas sw
Gravette, Arkansas 72736
- Ellis Painting & Construction
- Floors and more by Jason1322 N 33rd St
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72904
- Foundation Specialties, Inc.881 Hatcher Rd
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Floors and more by Jason
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Major DamagePOBox 1913
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Mary's Painting1218 E Necessary Rd
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- Major Damage
- Phoenix Restoration14709 Bristol Park Blvd
Edmond, Oklahoma 73013
- Precision Foundation Specialists Inc.326 Holcomb Street
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Phoenix Restoration
- Residential Renovators2511 N. 2nd St. Ste. 3
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Residential Renovators
- Snyder & Sons Remodeling3404 Susan Pl
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Snyder & Sons Remodeling
- Weather Proofing Experts LLC1920 S 1st St
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- Weather Proofing Experts LLC