Protect your family and home by learning how to prevent earthquake damage before one hits. Even some simple steps can help give you peace of mind. The measures you take for an earthquake could also protect your home during other natural disasters.
Get matched with top earthquake retrofitting contractors in Leachville, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local earthquake retrofitting contractors.
Recent Earthquake Retrofitting Reviews in Leachville
- Sticks & Stones On the BoulevardI have used the company many times over the last 5 years. They provide a great personal service. They have design services and events. They have helped me plan parties. I am able to trust them to help me make my gift selections. The staff is friendly and welcoming. I am on a first name basis with them read less
Earthquake Retrofitting Services in Leachville
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of.. read lessRecent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are.. read lessRonald T.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful earthquake retrofitting service articles
Any home that is 25 years or older likely needs retrofitted. An earthquake retrofit costs an average of $4,700. Most jobs range between $3,500-$7,000.
Find earthquake retrofitting contractors in
- Lake City
- Marked Tree
earthquake retrofitting contractors in Leachville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters