A Charlotte expert discusses why basement waterproofing can protect you from"the perfect breeding ground for all kinds of things you simply don't want."
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Judsonia, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Judsonia
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe were impressed with the crew's work ethic, courtesy, and care to details. The management of the crew on site kept work on target. We were kept informed with progress at each stage of the work. They were considerate of existing landscaping--it looked better upon completion than it did before. We would definitely recommend them
- Redeemers GroupPhilip and his crew were great! He took the time to answer questions, explain what they were doing, and how everything would work.
- CRC Concrete Raising & RepairUltimately we received a lower price from another Angie's List company, but had a really good experience with CRC.
- Foundation Recovery SystemsOverall, the works was performed as discussed. The sales process was uneven at best. There were some omissions by the sales person that cost us additional money and the concept of signing 19 places for a $2000 job seemed very suspicious. I would rank the selling process as a D-. Notifications regarding job scheduling were not as advertised in email causing me to reach out to make sure someone would show up. The work was preformed by two technicians that seemed to have good knowledge and worked diligently. Cleanup was acceptable. Still waiting for the promised paper invoice that was promised to be sent. If there is an alternative you might want to consider i
- Precision Foundation Specialists Inc.Work took months to complete, only displaced the problem, and did more damage to the home. We had basement flooding with the heavy rains at Christmas 2015. We got the run around by one company so in January called PFS & they were able to come out & immediately. We chose the work we wanted to have done & sent a deposit check which cleared the bank on February 1st. They said they'd be right back out to get the work done. Then for SIX WEEKS we received excuse after excuse as to why they couldn't come. They set a date to come & later canceled. Rescheduled to one morning at 9 a.m. At 8:45 I left my office to meet them at the house. At 9 am they called my husband & said they were running late. It's a one hour drive from their offices to our house. They knew at 8 am & 8:30 & at 8:45 they wouldn't make it by 9 but couldn't call earlier? He said they were leaving just then, so should be here by 10. I came back at 10 am & sat for 45 minutes & waited. Called them every 5 minutes & no one ever answered the phone. I left a note on the door & left the basement unlocked for them & went back to work. I have no idea what time they actually showed up that day but they did show and work. I sat on the bill a week or two, but the DAY my check cleared the bank we had some rain--nothing substantial, just a light rain. After work, we went to check the basement. Along one whole wall where their new foam sealant was dripping wet. My husband called the next morning & sent photographs & got "hmmm, that has never happened before" & they said they'd be out and they came within a few days. Another rain, more water in the basement. They came back again. Waited for weeks (May 16th) More rain--light, steady, maybe half the day. More water leaking in. The next morning my husband texted them & sent photos of where it was leaking. The response was that oh, they did not fix it last time (April 4th) because the injector machine broke & none of the holes got filled, but no one told us it wasn't fixed! We could've had the wall repaired & thousands worth of flooring down because no one ever told us it wasn't fixed!!! We were just wise enough to wait for it to rain & see if it would leak again because we have no faith in them. Coincidentally, the very machine that had broken had gotten fixed the day before!! So they came out to fix it again. We got tired of waiting for heavy rains so we set the hose by the wall & let it run for hours. Still wet in the basement. They came back & worked a couple days. We ran the hose again. One leak, but now it's up high & we only paid for the bottom half of the wall to be repaired. They'd finally accomplished the job they were paid to. They just relocated the leaking to a higher location. Now we've spent an additional $3000+ (with someone else) installing a French drain around the house--what we should've just done to begin with--to fix the problem. The next step in our remodel was to call a plumber to come in & run some water lines in the area repaired. The plumber didn't even get started on the work when he got to the drain & discovered whoever removed the pipe before broke the drain off. We couldn't prove PFS did this damage so we agreed to have the plumber fix it--which requires a jackhammer & $500 worth of work. Once they jackhammered into the floor & could stick their hand in it, they found TONS of foam shot down into the drain. It is obvious what happened was PFS indeed did break the drain & rather than mentioning it or admitting it, they shot foam down into the hole so gasses wouldn't back up. Had we not discovered the foam way down the drain we would've had major issues in the near future. The plumbers had to spend an entire day trying to dig out the drain & all the foam. We have NO doubt now that PFS was responsible for the broken drain & the exact same foam that was shot into our walls being shot down our drain. Also, no one else has been in the house besides them. I don't understand how or why they would do this or why they would not just admit to breaking something & offering to repair it instead of trying to hide it. I've never been more disgusted and frustrated with a company. The photos attached are from 3 different dates, I have more than that even
Last update on November 16, 2021
Basement Waterproofers in Judsonia
Our specialists will evaluate your homes problem and propose a solution at no cost to you. We accept various forms of payment including financing. Find us on Facebookfor a coupon for your project. We invite you to visit our website www.redeemersgroup.com to see case studies of projects like yours, and to view additional independent reviews from our clients. We offer a transferable warranty, which means if you sell your home, the warranty transfers to the new owner. Additionally, we are part o..
"Prompt and professional service, the crew were very friendly and polite, they completed the work as contracted in less than 4 hours. We had 3 beams and 9 jacks installed. They were careful to protect our hardwood floors and cleaned after installation. Our only criticism is the crew were not wearing masks and our door was frequently left open.
Trust 85 years of foundation repair experience. We offer foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space recovery, exterior water management and air quality solutions. Schedule a free estimate now to receive a custom repair plan & pricing. We are A+ BBB rated and offer the industry's leading warranty. When it comes to foundation repair, there's Only Olshan
"They came up with a creative, affordable solution to a very complex drain problem we had on an old house, involving long lenghts of french drain istallation, concrete cutting and pouring and drainage pipe install for a long distance in the yard. They had to make a couple of adjustments after the initial install, due to the unusual terrain of our yard, but they were very willing to do that, and persisted the final solution completely solved our issue and we are very happy with it. Very nice and supportive office people. Would definitely use them again.
With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab..
"Work done promptly and professionally"
We are a small company that believes debt is a bad thing, not only for us but also for our clients. We therefore maintain very little overhead and pass this cost reduction on to the client. We do most of the work ourselves to protect our quality standards of the finished product. Payment terms will be completely laid out in a contractual agreement ahead of time to avoid surprises. Payment is primarily determined by the length of the work. Less than 1 week - due on completion. More than 1 week..
"Mr. Daniels character and job performance was very professional. Afterwards, Mr. Daniels cleaned his enitre workplace up daily."
CUSTOM REPAINTS FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE.. INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR ...HOME MAINTENANCE OF ALL KINDS...CABINET REFINISHING.... KITCHEN & BATHROOM RENOVATIONS....AND MUCH MORE......FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1989.....SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions and opinions from different companies, you may be assured that the solution we submit will always be based upon a thorough analysis of your problem and will utilize the very latest in technology. At A..
"Great service. Great guy. Felt comforbable with him in the house. Very trustworthy. <br />"
Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
"I only use James when I need some work done to my house. He responds fast, gets the work done quicker than just about anyone else I've ever used and seems very concerned with leaving his customers happy."
I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
"Dorian is great. He's courteous, kind, and generous. He's an amazing painter and we love how he weaves the wisdom of the eastern traditions into the sublime beauty of nature. I highly recommend his art to hang on you walls to bring you good luck and abundance."
We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.
"Crew showed up on time & was very professional. <br />"
See all 3 highly rated companies in JudsoniaJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
7 Green Basement Waterproofing Options That’ll Help Stop Leaks in Its Tracks
Avoiding water in your basement starts with implementing effective waterproofing strategies for your home. Check out these seven green basement waterproofing tips to do the job.
How Can I Keep My Home Dry?
With the unpredictability of heavy rains in Indiana autumns, homeowners need to be proactive in protecting their homes from potential water damage.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Bald Knob,
- Tumbling Shoals,
- Rose Bud,
- Heber Springs,
- Greers Ferry,
- Cave City
waterproofing contractors in Judsonia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AMERICAN STRUCTURE REPAIR, LLC3709 Phyllis Ct
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Arkansas Storm Shelter Inc4142 East Main Street
Russellville, Arkansas 72802
- AMERICAN STRUCTURE REPAIR, LLC
- Benson and Co880 Acadian Point Dr
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Benson and Co
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
Anacoco, Louisiana 71403
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors220 E Sevier
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors
- Olshan Foundation Repair3464 JACKSON AVE
Memphis, Tennessee 38122
- Olshan Foundation Repair611 E Governor John Sevier Hwy
Knoxville, Tennessee 37920
- Olshan Foundation Repair5115 Young Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Redeemers Group3955 Whitebrook Dr
Memphis, Tennessee 38118
- Redeemers Group
- Southern Structural Solutions14 Cobblestone Dr
GREENBRIER, Arkansas 72058
- Southern Structural Solutions