Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Fairfield Bay, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Fairfield Bay
- Foundation Recovery SystemsOverall, the works was performed as discussed. The sales process was uneven at best. There were some omissions by the sales person that cost us additional money and the concept of signing 19 places for a $2000 job seemed very suspicious. I would rank the selling process as a D-. Notifications regarding job scheduling were not as advertised in email causing me to reach out to make sure someone would show up. The work was preformed by two technicians that seemed to have good knowledge and worked diligently. Cleanup was acceptable. Still waiting for the promised paper invoice that was promised to be sent. If there is an alternative you might want to consider i
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe were impressed with the crew's work ethic, courtesy, and care to details. The management of the crew on site kept work on target. We were kept informed with progress at each stage of the work. They were considerate of existing landscaping--it looked better upon completion than it did before. We would definitely recommend them
- Redeemers GroupPhilip and his crew were great! He took the time to answer questions, explain what they were doing, and how everything would work.
- CRC Concrete Raising & RepairUltimately we received a lower price from another Angie's List company, but had a really good experience with CRC.
- Good Life RenovationsTom provided good insight on what needed to be done to have the leak properly repaired. Provided a fair estimate, and completed the work 100% to my satisfaction and exactly as agreed.
- Precision Foundation Specialists Inc.Work took months to complete, only displaced the problem, and did more damage to the home. We had basement flooding with the heavy rains at Christmas 2015. We got the run around by one company so in January called PFS & they were able to come out & immediately. We chose the work we wanted to have done & sent a deposit check which cleared the bank on February 1st. They said they'd be right back out to get the work done. Then for SIX WEEKS we received excuse after excuse as to why they couldn't come. They set a date to come & later canceled. Rescheduled to one morning at 9 a.m. At 8:45 I left my office to meet them at the house. At 9 am they called my husband & said they were running late. It's a one hour drive from their offices to our house. They knew at 8 am & 8:30 & at 8:45 they wouldn't make it by 9 but couldn't call earlier? He said they were leaving just then, so should be here by 10. I came back at 10 am & sat for 45 minutes & waited. Called them every 5 minutes & no one ever answered the phone. I left a note on the door & left the basement unlocked for them & went back to work. I have no idea what time they actually showed up that day but they did show and work. I sat on the bill a week or two, but the DAY my check cleared the bank we had some rain--nothing substantial, just a light rain. After work, we went to check the basement. Along one whole wall where their new foam sealant was dripping wet. My husband called the next morning & sent photographs & got "hmmm, that has never happened before" & they said they'd be out and they came within a few days. Another rain, more water in the basement. They came back again. Waited for weeks (May 16th) More rain--light, steady, maybe half the day. More water leaking in. The next morning my husband texted them & sent photos of where it was leaking. The response was that oh, they did not fix it last time (April 4th) because the injector machine broke & none of the holes got filled, but no one told us it wasn't fixed! We could've had the wall repaired & thousands worth of flooring down because no one ever told us it wasn't fixed!!! We were just wise enough to wait for it to rain & see if it would leak again because we have no faith in them. Coincidentally, the very machine that had broken had gotten fixed the day before!! So they came out to fix it again. We got tired of waiting for heavy rains so we set the hose by the wall & let it run for hours. Still wet in the basement. They came back & worked a couple days. We ran the hose again. One leak, but now it's up high & we only paid for the bottom half of the wall to be repaired. They'd finally accomplished the job they were paid to. They just relocated the leaking to a higher location. Now we've spent an additional $3000+ (with someone else) installing a French drain around the house--what we should've just done to begin with--to fix the problem. The next step in our remodel was to call a plumber to come in & run some water lines in the area repaired. The plumber didn't even get started on the work when he got to the drain & discovered whoever removed the pipe before broke the drain off. We couldn't prove PFS did this damage so we agreed to have the plumber fix it--which requires a jackhammer & $500 worth of work. Once they jackhammered into the floor & could stick their hand in it, they found TONS of foam shot down into the drain. It is obvious what happened was PFS indeed did break the drain & rather than mentioning it or admitting it, they shot foam down into the hole so gasses wouldn't back up. Had we not discovered the foam way down the drain we would've had major issues in the near future. The plumbers had to spend an entire day trying to dig out the drain & all the foam. We have NO doubt now that PFS was responsible for the broken drain & the exact same foam that was shot into our walls being shot down our drain. Also, no one else has been in the house besides them. I don't understand how or why they would do this or why they would not just admit to breaking something & offering to repair it instead of trying to hide it. I've never been more disgusted and frustrated with a company. The photos attached are from 3 different dates, I have more than that even
Basement Waterproofers in Fairfield Bay
- Business Description:We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions and opinions from different companies, you may be assured that the solution we submit will always be based upon a thorough analysis of your problem and will utilize the very latest in technology. At A..Recent Review:We live in an older home, built in the 1940s, in which a second floor was added in the 1980s. We knew when we moved in three years ago that the piers and beams were not sufficient and would need work. I was very particular about hiring a contractor for this job because I wanted the job done correctly, thoroughly, and with attention to detail. I received bids from five different contractors, and joined them in the crawlspace during the inspections. American Structure performed the most thorough inspection of any of the contractors, and also did the best job of explaining their assessment and discussing different options for repair. The bid included a range of repair options to tailor a range of budgets, depending on how much we wanted to invest in the project. The American Structure bid was generally competitive in price with their competitors, but was more thorough and detailed. We opted initially for a more basic repair. The crew was prompt, friendly, very professional. They left the site cleaner than they found it. They even did some additional work not mentioned in the bid, such as shoring up and repairing a few existing piers, without additional cost. We were so pleased with the work by American Structure that we hired them to add additional piers and beams, a 10-mil vapor barrier, and a second crawlspace entrance. All together, American Structure added 19 piers, 60 feet of beams, a full 10-mil vapor barrier and a second crawlspace entrance. Now our floors are rock-solid and our crawlspace is nearly as clean and pretty as a room in the house. We’ve had a great experience with American Structure and highly recommend themJ L.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab..Recent Review:My elderly mother's house has many cracks in the walls, and the front door at times is very difficult to close and lock. She even got locked out of the house once because the key wouldn't turn in the door, which has been raised and lowered repeatedly. That scared her and she sought an estimate of how much it would cost and what would be involved in getting the house leveled again(It had been done in 1987, too). Her contractor arranged for the man from Olshan to come out, which he did. <br /> After carefully looking at the cracks and asking questions about the house's construction, he used an electronic device to compare the changes in the levels of the various parts of the house. He found as much as 9 inches difference from the front to the back of the house. He said that a newly constucted 30ft wall should have no more than 3/4and quot; change from one end to the other. <br /> We sat down to talk about the situation and he told us the house and the whole neighborhood were built on an area of expanding clay (we already knew this) and that although the 1987 work done by another company was pretty good for the technology available then, unless the concrete pillars they installed had reached down to <strong>solid rock</strong>(and this clay is as much as 14 ft deep in some areas), the cracks would return and continue, which they have. <br /> Now here is where his honesty and integrity really kick in---he said that <em>because there was no way to guarantee the work (Olshan</em> <em>does a lifetime guarantee), they would <strong>NOT </strong>do a foundation and quot;Repairand quot; on the house</em>. He talked about the seasonal nature of the clay's expanding and contracting, and told us if they were to do the work, the presence of the concrete pillars from the previous work would make it even harder to put in their piers (they would have to drill through the old ones--very expensive!). He said we could spent a <strong><em>lot</em></strong> of money and have cracks again within six months. So this young man apologized and <em>declined</em> to do the job! WOW! Honesty and integrity! We were impressed and thanked himKatherine G.
- Business Description:At Benson Company, we know choosing a roofing contractor is a tough job. Let us make it easier. Simply pick up the phone and call! We'll be happy to answer any and all of your questions, and once you are ready to move forward, we will be happy to provide a free quote. 33 years in business. A+ BBB. State licensed insured & bonded
- Business Description:Just give me a call and we can go from there.
- Business Description:E. S. General Contracting was started in January 2012. Owned by Dustin Higby and Joe Chapman, Dustin moved away though he is still a co-owner. The E.S. stands for Eagle Scout because we are both Eagle Scouts. Generally it's just me, Joe, doing the work, however if the job is large enough I subcontract with Stroud construction. Billing is determined by the job, I base most estimates off of $20/hr per person working plus material. Roofing is quoted by the square (10 ft by 10ft area). Free est..
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Dorian is great. He's courteous, kind, and generous. He's an amazing painter and we love how he weaves the wisdom of the eastern traditions into the sublime beauty of nature. I highly recommend his art to hang on you walls to bring you good luck and abundanceKathleen H.
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.
- Business Description:We are a small company that believes debt is a bad thing, not only for us but also for our clients. We therefore maintain very little overhead and pass this cost reduction on to the client. We do most of the work ourselves to protect our quality standards of the finished product. Payment terms will be completely laid out in a contractual agreement ahead of time to avoid surprises. Payment is primarily determined by the length of the work. Less than 1 week - due on completion. More than 1 week..
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:Trying to find a local home building or remodeling contractor in Arkansas? We build Custom homes and offer general home construction and home remodeling services. We work from central Arkansas and throughout the State of Arkansas. We are a small Arkansas based home construction company providing construction and residential remodeling services that caters to the personal needs of all our customers. We offer all the amenities of a large construction company with the added benefit of perso..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Fairfield Bay
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Benson and Co880 Acadian Point Dr
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Benson and Co
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- Southern Structural Solutions14 Cobblestone Dr
GREENBRIER, Arkansas 72058
- Southern Structural Solutions