Paladino Chimney Sweeps

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2012

Additional phone - (501) 977-3319...

Kings River Cleaning

We are a small family-owned pressure washing business. We can provide soft-washing for roofs and siding as well as high pressure washing for sidewalks, brick, pool decks, wooden decks, fences and more. We've been cleaning stuff for over 20 years!

01/19/2018

Dispatch was friendly & helpful in getting an appointment scheduled. They arrived on time & were very knowledgeable & professional. They completed a thorough inspection inside, on the roof, and in the back access. They even cleared some Sheetrock that was a little too close. Great prices & honest work. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We bought our first home & wanted our chimney inspected & cleaned.

12/20/2017

I hired Paladino Chimney Sweeps to clean my fireplace and they did an excellent job. They cleaned it from top to bottom and inspected for any damage while doing so. They also took care to not leave a mess inside the home. I will be using them for future cleanings.

Description of Work
Chimney Cleaning

06/21/2017

They were on time, professional, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Two chimneys cleaned.

05/02/2017

They were wonderful to work with. He completed the inspection, and it turns out that I didn't need a cleaning - he didn't try to push one on me at all, which was great service. He went over how to use my fireplace insert (I've never owned/used one before). He also inspected the firewood that the previous owners left behind, and vacuumed out the pile of ashes from the fireplace. Overall, it was gre...

Description of Work
I just moved into my new home, and wasn't sure of the state of the fireplace/chimney. I needed an inspection, and I thought I might need a cleaning as well.

03/14/2017

Great...they didn't do any unnecessary work. Took a while to get them out here. They had to cancel once.

Description of Work
Inspect chimney.

Category chimney sweep

Chimney Cleaning, Relining, and Repair. Authorized Buck Stove Dealer. Acid Cleaning (Rust Removal)