Paladino Chimney Sweeps

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2012

Additional phone - (501) 977-3319...

01/19/2018

Nick Q.

Dispatch was friendly & helpful in getting an appointment scheduled. They arrived on time & were very knowledgeable & professional. They completed a thorough inspection inside, on the roof, and in the back access. They even cleared some Sheetrock that was a little too close. Great prices & honest work. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We bought our first home & wanted our chimney inspected & cleaned.

12/20/2017

Aaron C.

I hired Paladino Chimney Sweeps to clean my fireplace and they did an excellent job. They cleaned it from top to bottom and inspected for any damage while doing so. They also took care to not leave a mess inside the home. I will be using them for future cleanings.

Description of Work
Chimney Cleaning

06/21/2017

Diane H.

They were on time, professional, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Two chimneys cleaned.

05/02/2017

Emily W.

They were wonderful to work with. He completed the inspection, and it turns out that I didn't need a cleaning - he didn't try to push one on me at all, which was great service. He went over how to use my fireplace insert (I've never owned/used one before). He also inspected the firewood that the previous owners left behind, and vacuumed out the pile of ashes from the fireplace. Overall, it was great service - very friendly, and I felt like I could trust them. I plan to call them for annual chimney inspection and cleaning.

Description of Work
I just moved into my new home, and wasn't sure of the state of the fireplace/chimney. I needed an inspection, and I thought I might need a cleaning as well.

03/14/2017

Lisa F.

Great...they didn't do any unnecessary work. Took a while to get them out here. They had to cancel once.

Description of Work
Inspect chimney.

02/15/2017

Donald B.

Excellent. They were professional and on time. They took care to make sure not to spread dust around the house. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Chimney cleanout.

01/23/2017

Zac W.

They did a great job and were very professional.

Description of Work
Chimney Sweep

01/23/2017

Rayna A.

They come yearly. They do excellent work in a timely fashion. They cleaned up well. There was more than one worker.

Description of Work
I used Paladino Chimney Sweeps.

11/23/2016

TODD J.

This company wins the best customer service award for 2016. After reading numerous reviews, it was obvious Paladino Chimney Sweeps was the only company in the area worth using. I had an usual request to help clean and repair the chimney for a childhood friend who currently has stage four colon cancer. I live out of state and needed help coordinating the appointment, repairs, and payment. I cannot express adequately in words how the folks at Paladino went above and beyond to help me make this wish come true. Here's a brief summary of the exceptional service received: 1. Returned call same day. 2. Listened to my story and without me having to ask, was willing to help coordinate service. 3. Spoke with my friend throughout the process so she was aware of what to expect, what was needing repair, how much time it would take, and the process to test the chimney to ensure all was in working order. This was a huge relief and helped to reduce anxiety. 4. Showed up on time. 5. Fixed all issues and explained what cause them. 6. Quality checked chimney. 7. Offered affordable solutions. 8. Prompt billing. 9. They kept me informed too before, during, and after. 10. They didn't say, but I suspect they drove out of their coverage to make this repair happen. 11. The whole company treated my friend with such respect and dignity, it took a while for her tears of joy to subside. Thank you for helping to make this dream a reality. I cannot say enough good things and hope anyone reading this review immediately decides to do business with you.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning, inspection, repair, and cap replacement.

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

10/24/2015

Rayna A.

IJason had been out in February to clean and inspect the chimney and at that time, highly recommended that I have the chimney lined. He was very thorough in explaining why I needed it, and the potential dangers of not doing it. He took pictures to show me. I agreed it needed to be done. At that time he said that I might want to think about installing a new, more efficient insert. He explained the difference to me of the one that was there and the new models. The existing one also had a broken latch and door handle. In no way did he try to force me into buying a new insert. In fact, he recommended that I go to local insert suppliers and talk to them and compare, which I did. Ultimately I decided to have him install a new Buck insert because I wanted to feel comfortable with the entire system, insert plus chimney lining. I am very satisfied with Jason Paladino and certainly would recommend Paladino Chimney Sweeps to anyone that asks. He is very professional, polite, and totally cleans up afterwards. I have absolutely no complaints. Additionally, I am very happy that I chose to purchase the new insert as well as the chimney lining. The insert is beautiful and performs well. I wrote a previous review for the service on February 19, 2015.

Description of Work
Installed a new lining in the chimney, removed an old insert and installed a new one.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

Paladino Chimney Sweeps

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2012

PO Box 122

Fayetteville, AR 72702

Chimney Cleaning, Relining, and Repair. Authorized Buck Stove Dealer. Acid Cleaning (Rust Removal)