Creative Spaces

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2014

Creative Spaces specializes in creating a distinctive landscape that is unique to your space and desired taste. We love consulting with our clients and going over their likes and dislikes to come up with a perfect personalized landscape space. I personally like coming home to a landscape that makes me feel like I'm on vacation, where I can relax, and leave the worries of the day behind. What do you want your landscape to say about you ? Our team of experts will create it! Creative Spaces offers free consultations. We accept major credit cards, cash, and checks....

Just Another Fab Shop

Dylan's Precision Stainless, LLC is a professional metal fabricator. I offer services such as metal fabrication, sanitary piping or tubing, fence installation and repair in both residential and commercial. For more information, call me now. Steel Fabrication; Stainless Tubing; Iron Fence Repair; Custom Railings; Gate Fabricator Fort Gibson OK; Kansas OK ; Westville OK; Locust Grove OK; Stilwell OK; Metal Fabrication, Metal Fabricator, Sanitary Pipe Welding, Metal Welding and Fabrication, Custom Metal Fabrication http://dylansprecisionstainless.com/

1st Choice Custom Landscapes & Irrigation

We are a family business serving NWA for over 25 yrs. Customer service and quality work for a great price. Mention our ad on Angie's List and save 10%.

Smart Water Irrigation & Lighting

Smart Water has an excellent reputation for quick response, guaranteed customer satisfaction and a personal relationship with all customers! In order to take care of the earth, we must take smart measures towards conservation of her natural resources. We get to know your yard and lifestyle to create a personalized, conservative design for the best irrigation, drainage or outdoor lighting that makes it easy for you to enjoy a beautiful yard. With our many years of experience providing Commercial and Residential Irrigation, drainage and landscape lighting in Memphis, you can be confident we will run your project smoothly. We offer discounts to all retired militrary, active military, teachers, and retired teachers. Fax: (901) 382-8319

10/02/2020

Angie's list was completely unresponsive to the type of contractor I searched for.

Description of Work
quote on foundation and cement block work

Category woodworking

03/21/2018

Kevin and his crew got to work right away and completely transformed my backyard into a beautiful space. He put in several large river rock beds to deal with the runoff, which were attractive by themselves and also added trees and flowering shrubs to another bed in front of a previously long boring fence. He redirected storm water runoff into the rock beds including those from downspouts. He sodde...

Description of Work
Complete redesign of 2500 sq ft backyard and landscaping including a new patio. Needed to solve drainage problems with storm runoff coming into the backyard from front and eroding most of the lawn.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios

Creative Spaces services include but not limited to: landscapes, hardscapes,irrigation, lighting, fencing, decking, retaining walls, topsoil, gravel, complete lawn installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal