No need to call the professionals—here’s how to deep clean your carpets with a carpet steamer and how to clean them thoroughly without a machine.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Diaz, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Diaz
- Spates Maintenance & CleaningFelix is simply one of the best site managers we have for our facility. He's thorough. He's punctual and he has a great personality. I highly recommend his company for all such needs.
- Taylors Janitorial and Building Maintenance, LLCTaylor’s Janitorial team were very professional. I told them what I needed done to my carpet and they made it look brand new. I am very pleased with their work.
- Gilray Restoration ServicesThe carpet in my living and hallway had been in desperate need of cleaning and I had even considered tearing it up and repurchasing but I called GRS and got a look and decided to go with it! I couldn’t be more overjoyed. Very happy with the work and would call again!
- SteamtecHe returned my call promptly, he was on time, and very professional. I have an older carpet that is light in color and he explained that those stains might not come out but other than those stains the carpet looked very good when he was finished
- Serenity Carpet and Upholstery CleaningThey did a really good job. I saw an area of the carpet that wasn't stretched all the way and he came back the very next day. I was impressed with their responsiveness and quality of work.
- Xtreme Clean IncThey were late, because they came all the way from Memphis to service me in Arkansas. They were kind respectful and they stayed busy until the work was completely done. And the price was reasonable, it fit my budget fairly.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncLiz of DeHart Carpet Cleaning was very pleasant to deal with. The we prompt, on time and very professional. They did a excellant job at a great price. We will certainly use them again.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncMy wife and I are preparing our house for sale and were planning to buy new carpets due to a lot of stains that built up over the past few years. I've always been skeptical of carpet cleaners but we thought it would be worth a try. I called and scheduled an estimate for 9:00am on Thursday with Liz. She was ready to come over the same afternoon I called but I wasn't able to meet her at the house. She showed up right on time, and was very friendly and professional. The price estimate was very affordable. I asked Liz when I could schedule them to come out and she said they could be out at 9:00 the next morning. Her team showed up on time (if not a few minutes early) and were also very friendly and professional. The process took about an hour, and when they were done I was pretty amazed at how good the carpet looked. The carpet basically looks and feels brand new now, so we no longer need to buy new carpet. Totally worth the investment. I will do business with them again, and will probably start doing this once or twice a year in our new house now that I have seen the difference it makes
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncI have had carpets cleaned many times over the years. Never really had a bad experience, some better than others. I called Dehart Carpet Cleaning based on the reviews here. Liz was able to come over the same day I called to give an estimate. We scheduled for next week. She arrived on time as well as her crew. She supervised the crew and explained the process and cleaning solutions used. Many times in the past I received a phone quote based on my estimate of rooms/square footage, etc. In most cases the service provided had a canned up sell pitch for conditioner, ordor eliminator or some other addition to the original estimate. Liz's quote was all inclusive, so no games played with the quote. Very professional crew and equipment, could not be more satisfied
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncLiz and Mike were very professional and did a great job. You get superior service, when the owners of the business perform the work. We will continue to use Dehart for all our floor cleaning needs.
Carpet Cleaners in Diaz
- Business Description:In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment todayRecent Review:The young man was very friendly and professional. He was attentive to what I wanted done and followed instructions to the tee. He offered additional services at a reasonable price and I accepted and he did a great job. The rates were very fair and the quality of the job was well worth the moneyMichelle M.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I had a sick cat that made a mess of a beautiful rug that is a family heirloom. We contacted several rug cleaning companies and none would guarantee pet odor removal. We were so happy to find Martin and his Pet Pee Pee videos on YouTube. He seemed so passionate about the cleaning process that we did not hesitate to contact him. Not only did he remove the horrible cat urine odor from the area rug, but also sold us a great rug pad to preserve the rug. Will recommend him without hesitation - A++ serviceInes H.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.comRecent Review:I started to schedule the service on-line. The cost for services calculated to $118.00. I called to schedule which was good that I did because the available times on-line were not actually available according to the very nice lady on the phone. The service guys were 15 minutes early. They were polite and professional and handed me a bill for $173.17. I could not get my internet to come up to show the service guy what it showed and he was getting restless. He told me the chair and deodorizing the hallway did not go toward the minimum change. So I paid him. Later, I checked the web site. According to it, the chair and deodorizing should go toward the minimum change and the deodorizing showed as $8 and I was charged $20. I called. The same lady that scheduled the service said she would have it reviewed, and someone would call me the next day. No one called. Three days later I called. The same lady said the invoice was review and I was being sent a refund of $12. I ask that the manger or owner call me. No one called. I received the refund check in the mail for $12 and some change. I called and spoke to someone else this time. This second lady informed me the owner had been out of town. (the owner's name was the signature on the check). I was told the website was wrong and they would not honor it. Every time I asked a different question, she just kept repeating the same thing. She was polite but did make it sound like she thought I was stupid by repeating the same thing over and over which was how 100 + 20 + 39 equals 159 plus tax equals the invoice was correct. She claimed the refund was because they applied a coupon they had in the office. Even I know 8 minus 20 equals 12 refund. I have used them for several years and cannot reconcile what happened. <br /> The owner never called. <br /Julia C.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1984. We credit our success with being very dependable and reliable, and doing our very best to satisfy our customers.Recent Review:The rugs were cleaned very well, but the pads did not survive. However, they re-installed the pads nevertheless, until we put a stop to it and removed the dusty and torn pads ourselves. They seemed to be in a hurry to finish even though we had to wait several days to get them started.. <br /Joe T W.
- Business Description:We do : residential cleaning,commercial cleaning,general cleaning,window cleaning,carpet cleaning,gutters,power washing,lawn care.we aim to please our customers.our customers satisfaction is always guaranteed.free estimates.contact: Gerald martin @ (479) 426 - 538
- Business Description:We know that there are a lot of companies that you can choose from – so we are glad that you are considering us. At Defroe and Adams Cleaning Service, we are proud of the fact that we are recognized as a professional company in our industry and have a wide variety of services. Although we're a family owned business, we are hopeful that we'll be known soon in Caddo Valley as your favorite. Defroe and Adams Cleaning Service got started because We strive to be the best cleaning service in Ar..
- Business Description:We are locally-owned and operated Oxi Fresh franchise, providing carpet and upholstery cleaning for residential and commercial locations. Our cleaning process uses much less water, providing quick drying times, as well as cleaning agents safe for children and pets. Our service is so effective, we also provide carpet rescue and reclamation services to property managers and realtors, and are specialists in spot removal and odor remediation
- Business Description:American Bio-Clean has been in business since 2001, providing environmentally safe bio-cleaning to the private and public sections of the Mid-South Areas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi and Missouri. ABC is licensed, insured and certified in all areas of environmental cleaning. American Bio-Clean respects and honors our clients confidentiality
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business located in Conway, Ar. ASK ABOUT OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM!!!Recent Review:April & Antonio were very accommodating to meet my needs to have a 2600+ sf rental property completely cleaned by December 31st. The December blizzard crippled the city, leaving the house with no electricity until Sat morning. They brought in extra help in order to get the house taken care of in one day to help me out. They worked non-stop, except for taking a small lunch break. Walls were washed down, a stove/oven that had never been cleaned was thoroughly scrubbed, kitchen cabinets & counters were all scrubbed, 3 bathrooms cleaned, carpets cleaned, basement scrubbed down, and hauled trash from backyard to front curb for the city to pick up. The service and their friendly manner was wonderful and I am so glad that I used themDaphna C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Stains don’t have to ruin your fabric, upholstery, and carpeting. If you’ve got household staples, you have stain removers at your disposal. Find out our top stain removal tips here.
Many homeowners get their carpets cleaned when the seasons change. But are you supposed to tip a carpet cleaner for their service? If so, how much? Here's what to know.
Find carpet cleaners in
carpet cleaners in Diaz
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Elite Cleaning CompanyPO BOX 6392
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Elite Cleaning Company
- Foster's Cleaning Service LLC112 Meadowview Dr
- Foster's Cleaning Service LLC
- Independence Tint & Auto1255 Batesville Blvd
- Independence Tint & Auto
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Property GLO Janitorial, LLCP.O. Box 575
De Witt, Arkansas
- Property GLO Janitorial, LLC
- Service Master Disaster Restoration and cleaning2024 Mountain Pine Road
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Solera Dental Spa600 West Lancashire Blvd Hwy 340 PO Box 3237
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Spates Maintenance & Cleaning162 W Circle Dr
- Squeaky Clean Services2 Brigh Stone Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Stanley Steemer699 Madison St
- Supreme Clean Floors525 Craig Street
Bald Knob, Arkansas
- Service Master Disaster Restoration and cleaning
- The Perfect Touch Cleaning Services2705 Hwy 375 West
- The Perfect Touch Cleaning Services