Most phone repairs come from water damage from slipping out of a pocket into the toilet or a pool. To save your phone, pluck it out quickly and don’t turn it on. Get more tips for increasing the chances of your phone surviving its dip.
Get matched with top phone repair shops in Danville, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local phone repair shops.
Recent Phone Repair Reviews in Danville
- iPhixShop LLCI was told he could replace my glass same day if I could drop it off by noon. I dropped it off at 11:45am and I was called at 4:00 pm it was done.
Phone Repair Services in Danville
- Business Description:**Now offering onsite service within an 30 mile radius of zip code 12018-Averill Park; and nationwide Remote Services** With over 15 years of professional computer experience, we are here to provide tech support. We offer tech support and repair services for pc's, mac's, tablets, phones, game consoles and more. All new Clients will receive 10% off their first service. Ask us about our military and senior discount. http://www.518computerrepair.coRecent Review:They made it easy and was fast to work with. I was able to order my own parts and they charged me for only putting together the PC. Which was only two hours of labor!Brian P.
- Business Description:Full Service Repair Shop. Free Pickup/Delivery. $10 senior discount for in-shop repairs. $50 flat rate for remote repairs and tuneups (See our Storefront). $85 flat rate for in-shop PC/Laptop repairs. On-site services available. Free tuneup with every repair. Honest and speedy service!! Serving Huntsville/Madison and all surrounding areasRecent Review:We own a home-based business and rely heavily on our computers operating appropriately. We initially hired Eric a couple of years ago to service our computers when he was offering a Big Deal on Angie's List. He did not show up for our initial meeting. After trying to contact him several times, he finally responded and said that he had been on vacation and his schedule got messed up. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and agreed to have him look at our computers that needed serviced. He fixed the problems we were having. We thought at the time that he did a good job, so we agreed to retain him on a service contract and pay his monthly fee of $20. The fee was automatically charged to our credit card each month, and whenever we had issues with our computers, we would contact Eric to service them. Eric did fix the problems, HOWEVER, NEVER DID ERIC RESPOND WITHOUT US HAVING TO CONTACT HIM REPEATEDLY. His lack of response became quite frustrating over the years, and we would discuss our frustrations with him. Eric always told us that he would try to work harder to respond in a more timely manner, but never really improved much. A few weeks ago we were having issues with our computers, and we tried repeatedly contacting Eric via text messages, phone calls and voice mails. HE NEVER RESPONDED. HE APPARENTLY HAS LEFT US HIGH AND DRY WITHOUT ANY KIND OF NOTIFICATION. Eric had the skills to service our computers, but he lacked consideration and respect for us as his customers. We found him to be unreliable and unprofessional due to his lack of response. We would never recommend Eric or his company to anyoneDoris R.
- Business Description:Here at AC Electronic Solutions We offer complete service on Computers, Laptops, and Netbooks, Smartphones, TV and Mac repair service including virus removal, screen repair, water damage and web-page design. If you can plug it in we will give it a try. We also offer full service on the Iphones and Apple product
- Business Description:Refresh Computers has been servicing and selling computers and related equipment out of our Central Florida Super-Store since 2001. Both our computer business and our telephone business have the same motto -'Get the customer what they need or want at the least possible cost'. This has been a very successful way to run a business and we are proud to be here to help you. Our telephone Company, Refresh Telecom offers business-class cloud based telephone service nationwide using some of the best ..Recent Review:<p>When I phoned, the gentleman at Refresh understood my problem. He recommended that I bring it in and that they would look at it to determine exactly what needed to be repaired. The diagnostic was $25 (I believe) which I felt was very reasonable. I was told that if we wanted the repair to be completed, that charge would go towards the repair price. I took the computer in, they told me on the spot the approximate cost to repair it and approximate time to complete the repairs, and I left it with them. It took approximately 1 week to order the new casing and to have it installed. When the computer was returned to us, the final cost was exactly what I had been quoted and was completely repaired. </p> <p>I have previously used this company several times before to purchase cables, laptop batteries, etc., but this was my first time with a repair. They were very professional, the store is neat, and they have a wide range of products. I have also called them several times with questions and they have always been very helpful. The repair was completed locally so my laptop did not have to be shipped out to have the work completed. I will definitely use Refresh again for my computer needs.</p> <br /Lynn S.
- Business Description:ACS is a locally-owned IT support company based in North Little Rock, Arkansas. Since 2005, we have been providing Little Rock and surrounding area with comprehensive Information Technology solutions. Arkansas Computer Services has a reputation for delivering cutting edge technology from our wide array of partners and outstanding service while maintaining successful on-going relationships with our clients. Arkansas Computer Services' goal is to provide our clients with a complete solution ..
- Business Description:iCracked is the world's largest mobile, on-demand repair and trade-in network for iOS devices. We provide lifecycle service for your iPhone, iPad, iPod or Samsung. If you need to repair your device, one of our iTechs will come to your home, office, or local cafe to perform a repair. Most repairs can be done in under an hour and are backed by our lifetime warranty. Have a used or broken device in a drawer? With our incredible Express Sell service, one our iTechs will come to you to buy yo..
- Business Description:iResQ is made up of people just like yourself, people who love their iPods, iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, and other Apple products. We believe that we have found a better way to upgrade, repair and maintain your iPod, iPhone, iPad, Mac Laptop or Desktop Mac. Quick, affordable repair has never been easier, no matter where in the USA you are located. Additional e-mails - email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. Charges are determined by services provided. National mail order repair available. Free 24 hour..Recent Review:Ipod seems to work fine now, repair was good. Customer service was responsive and easy to reach by phone. <br />Bill R.
- Business Description:We make house calls!
- Business Description:IPC Communications is an Arkansas-based company that provides high-tech telecommunication services to companies of every size, in any place. Our clients include members of the Fortune 500 as well as local small businesses
- Business Description:Computer sales and services. Managed IT services for businesses.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful phone repair service articles
Want to be smarter and think faster? Brain training companies say they make it happen, but the neuroscience community differs about the products’ effectiveness.
Find phone repair shops in
- Coal Hill
- Hot Springs Village
- Mount Ida
phone repair shops in Danville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bama Computer Repair112 Quiet Ln
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Bama Computer Repair
- HT Computer & Electronic Repair350 Hwy 65 South
- HT Computer & Electronic Repair