Refresh Computers

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2012

820 E St Rd 434

Longwood, FL 32750

Refresh Computers has been servicing and selling computers and related equipment out of our Central Florida Super-Store since 2001. Both our computer business and our telephone business have the same motto -'Get the customer what they need or want at the least possible cost'. This has been a very successful way to run a business and we are proud to be here to help you. Our telephone Company, Refresh Telecom offers business-class cloud based telephone service nationwide using some of the best business features....

02/08/2016

Patricia G.

Description of Work
I had acquired a virus on my computer. My Norton Security program checked it and said it was not a virus. Their technician did not solve the problem. So apparently they did not recognize the problem. Refresh Computers kept the computer a few days, saved everything on it, and got rid of the virus. Good Job.

09/04/2015

John F.

Description of Work
Purchased refurbished computer, data transfer from old computer, assisted with software install and upgrade, reconfigured for email service

07/22/2015

Vicki M.

Description of Work
Took my laptop to them to replace the fan. The guy at the front desk didn't like how long it took for my computer to boot up so ran diagnostics. He said it looked like the hard drive was going bad and not to spend any money getting it fixed. I appreciate honesty! He could have taken it in and replaced the fan.

07/14/2014

Lynn S.

When I phoned, the gentleman at Refresh understood my problem. He recommended that I bring it in and that they would look at it to determine exactly what needed to be repaired. The diagnostic was $25 (I believe) which I felt was very reasonable. I was told that if we wanted the repair to be completed, that charge would go towards the repair price. I took the computer in, they told me on the spot the approximate cost to repair it and approximate time to complete the repairs, and I left it with them. It took approximately 1 week to order the new casing and to have it installed. When the computer was returned to us, the final cost was exactly what I had been quoted and was completely repaired. I have previously used this company several times before to purchase cables, laptop batteries, etc., but this was my first time with a repair. They were very professional, the store is neat, and they have a wide range of products. I have also called them several times with questions and they have always been very helpful. The repair was completed locally so my laptop did not have to be shipped out to have the work completed. I will definitely use Refresh again for my computer needs.

Description of Work
Our cat snapped the screen part of my daughter's laptop too far open causing damage to the casing. No damage was done to the ability of the computer to function, but it could not open and close properly and the hinge and part of the casing was badly damaged.

03/01/2014

Jeanne M.

Description of Work
Computer would not start, couldn't wait for service call, brought computer in they immediately fixed while I waited.

09/24/2012

Michael L.

I liked the quality, warranty and price. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I have used Refresh Computer Repair. I last used them three months ago. I purchased a new computer. A keyboard, mouse and monitor for $120.00.

Category computer repair,computer sales

All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
    My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal